July 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have curly hair and this product worked great for the price. This is a heavy conditioner formulated for dry hair. It may be too greasy for someone with fine hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by IloveUSA17

Didn't do a thing!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are acne prone there is a high chance that this will break you out. Please keep that in mind.
I used this in high school and broke out horribly along my hairline, but now that I'm not really acne prone anymore I'll be trying this conditioner again since it was really slippy. I'll probably come back with an edit once I retry and tell you what I think.
Edit- I tried this again and it didn't break me out! I like the scent but the conditioner just isn't anything miraculous. I like sleek and shine by garnier much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by beautifullydifferentface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have 3a/3b curly hair and this conditioner is the BEST conditioner I've ever used. I use it as my co-wash b/c I'm on the cg method. No conditioner compares and I will never use a different conditioner as long as this one keeps working. I have used it about a month (the whole way through cg) and my hair is soooo moisturized and it has helped reverse the damage of sulfates. I would recommend this and buy it again. I mean really you're getting the shea, olive, and I forget the other oil all in one for a conditioner! I also use the spray to freshen up and such. This works well as a leave in too. Just tell me if you have any questions or comments:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't get enough of this product! Big on organic products for my hair but this stuff is AMAZING! Makes combing through my stubborn, curly afro mass of hair as easy as tying a shoelace and depending on where you go (Walmart's got to be the best deal, of course) you can get a jumbo sized bottle for what, 3 dollars? 4? I've forgotten because the big bottles last me so long...and I can be very heavy handed with conditioner.

This isn't for oily or thin hair (but I'm sure it's been noted), nor is it for people whose hair is easily weighed down by oils (there's quite a few different oils in here). But coming from a woman who's gone between expensive salon brands and drugstore brands yet chose this over them all...that says something.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by HenWen

I use this conditioner along with the shampoo. I only use the shampoo on my scalp and protect the length with the conditioner, then rinse and then I use the conditioner again massaging the scalp with my head down and distribute it in all of my hair. Then I make a bun on the top of my head and leave it to rinse in the end of the shower.

It leaves my hair super smooth, shiny, without tangles, lightweight and prevents my ends from damaging. Best routine I find in years, and I've been using Kerastase and Redken products until a couple of months ago, wich are much more expensive and ironically don't leave my hair in such great condition. I think it's from not having silicones in its ingredients.

I switched conditioner a week ago and I definitely noticed the difference.

Awesome product for a very good price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Klervie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this conditioner because I can afford it, it smells nice and works well for a washout conditioner and a leave in. I have really dry fuzzy hair and it gives my hair a nice coating that keeps it soft and less frizzy. I buy this conditioner often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't expect this to work as well as it did, but I was definitely impressed with this conditioner and the matching shampoo. I picked up both bottles for $2.50 each at Target, and they bother came with free travel size bottles as well. My HG conditioner was L'Oreal Vive, but it's becoming really hard to find, so I've been on the hunt for something comparable and more widely available. My hair is bra-strap length, layered, colored, and fine (but there's a lot of it). I blow dry it straight 3-4 days a week, so I need a conditioner that moisturizes my hair enough to make brushing through it easier while blow drying. This conditioner definitely pulled through. My hair was so incredibly soft and smooth after using the Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner, I couldn't believe it. I could easily glide a brush through my hair, and blow drying was easier than ever. My hair was completely frizz-free and shiny, lightweight and bouncy, not the least bit weighed down. I've only used this for a couple days, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that build up isn't a problem in the future. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

Edit: Bumping my rating up to a five. I'm almost halfway through the bottle, and my hair still looks and feels just as good, if not better than, when I first started using this. I'm so glad I've finally found a d/s shampoo and conditioner that works for my hair, and for $3 a bottle, you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by BavSnob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thick, somewhat coarse wavy/curly hair and I follow the CurlyGirl method (no sulfates or silicones in any of my hair products). This fits the bill perfectly! I have a feeling those with fine(er) hair have trouble with this, there are oils and such in this condsh, which could be too heavy for some. For me however, its perfect. My hair loves oils and butters, and this is a great on ground conditioner! I would (and have) buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jesschace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have really thck curly/wavy hair. and this stuff was ok. if your leaving your hair naturally its horrible it flatened out my curls but not in a smoothing it made it frail and frizzy. But when i straightened, it looked beautiful it was super shiny. its an okay product but for styling purposes only.