Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 3/29/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the smell when i used this product! I've never used a mascara that smells like perfume, so this was a nice plus for me. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there... soon after application my eyes started getting extremely irritated and red. I was wearing contact lenses so I did not make the link straight away and used it for another 2 times before I realised it was the mascara. This was not a good product!

on 3/29/2014 1:12:00 AM

This would be an excellent mascara for me if it hadn't irritated my eyes. Weird because I used up a whole tube of DiorShow Extase with no problems, but the original DiorShow made my eyes sting and I won't use or buy this again.
Which is unfortunate because it gave a gorgeous, dramatic effect that was still clean-looking. No flaking or smudging either. Good stuff but there's definitely an ingredient in there that doesn't agree with me.
And I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush either, I thought it was a little unwieldy.
Overall- not for me.

it was given to me as a gift. I tried it for a week and gave it up. It lengthens your lashes very nicely and it smells good, has such a nice look to it but it irritated my eyes terribly, they would itch a lot and at first i thought it was because of my allergies but it wasnt... it ended up just being the mascara... as soon as i stopped using it, the watery itchy eyes stopped

on 3/25/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample tube, and immediately did not like the strong chemical/floral scent. Then, it seemed to have an oily texture when I applied it. The brush is large, but doesn't do anything beyond what an old-school smaller brush would do. Looked okay, no clumping; but sure enough, two hours later it had smudged all underneath my eye (and I only had applied to the top lashes). The scent gave me migraines and my eyes got irritated, so I tossed the sample in the trash. So glad I did not pay for it. I'll stick to my cheaper mascaras.

on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's okay just not great.

on 3/23/2014 10:30:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim after getting some money for my birthday. I was a little wary because it was pretty expensive but I immediately loved it. I love the thick brush -- it makes my lashes look really long and thick in just a couple of slicks. You do have to be careful though -- apply too much and it can get sticky and make your lashes go clumpy. There is a fine line between perfection and disaster with this mascara.

I liked the packaging too. It just felt expensive and special. Maybe this is just me, though, but sometimes I find it hard to open. I mean, I usually blend my bb cream with my fingers before I apply my mascara. If I have any trace of bb cream on my fingers I cannot get a grip on the lid. I have to wash my hands for ages just so I can open it easily. Maybe that is just me though :)

Another thing is I found that it dried up very quickly. Within a month or two the consistency was just much dryer and harder to apply. This was a shame -- considering how expensive it was I had to throw it out after just over a month or so.

I would love to repurchase but the cost and short-life of the product makes me hesitate. Love the impact, but think it is very pricey considering that it does not last very long.

on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara was amazing for the first week. I love the dark color and the big fluffy brush. Then it became the flakiest mascara I've ever used. I'm still using it only because it was so darn expensive and I can't return it. I just have to check my face constantly and wipe the black flakes away that end up all under my eyes and my cheeks. Not a good look.

on 3/9/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought the product thinking it would be good. I got home and it looked really dry. I tried applying it but there was hardly anything. So I went back to Macy's where I brought it, explained the situation and the gave me an exchange. Which I was thankful for considering I bought the stupid thing for $27. The new tube was the same thing as the one before. I was so pissed. What a waste of money. I've used mascaras for half the price with better quality. Never again.

on 3/8/2014 12:03:00 PM

Dries out SO quick.

on 3/4/2014 6:12:00 AM

why it is dry out? so hard to use. i only used about 3 times and give up it. im so disappointed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials