Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 4/10/2014 7:10:00 AM

I am a 80's girl at heart so I love me some blue mascara, ever since high school. After many years of trying different kinds, this is my absolute favorite! The blue is very bright and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments on it. Expensive but it's the one that I don't mind splurging on!!

on 4/10/2014 12:34:00 AM

Best mascara ever! I have been using this for years! The waterproof one is my go to mascara ever time I am going out or when my lashes need a boost. I don't use it as often as I did because I don't need a fake lashes look every day. It's still my go to mascara for parties or show.

It is a good overall mascara, but it is not worth the money. You can find the same good product at a drug store. I thought I was buying the best mascara in the world when I read the reviews and I was a little disappointed to find just an average mascara.

on 3/29/2014 12:11:00 PM

I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush, I thought it was a little big.
Overall- not for me.

on 3/29/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the smell when i used this product! I've never used a mascara that smells like perfume, so this was a nice plus for me. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there... soon after application my eyes started getting extremely irritated and red. I was wearing contact lenses so I did not make the link straight away and used it for another 2 times before I realised it was the mascara. This was not a good product!

on 3/29/2014 1:12:00 AM

This would be an excellent mascara for me if it hadn't irritated my eyes. Weird because I used up a whole tube of DiorShow Extase with no problems, but the original DiorShow made my eyes sting and I won't use or buy this again.
Which is unfortunate because it gave a gorgeous, dramatic effect that was still clean-looking. No flaking or smudging either. Good stuff but there's definitely an ingredient in there that doesn't agree with me.
And I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush either, I thought it was a little unwieldy.
Overall- not for me.

it was given to me as a gift. I tried it for a week and gave it up. It lengthens your lashes very nicely and it smells good, has such a nice look to it but it irritated my eyes terribly, they would itch a lot and at first i thought it was because of my allergies but it wasnt... it ended up just being the mascara... as soon as i stopped using it, the watery itchy eyes stopped

on 3/25/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample tube, and immediately did not like the strong chemical/floral scent. Then, it seemed to have an oily texture when I applied it. The brush is large, but doesn't do anything beyond what an old-school smaller brush would do. Looked okay, no clumping; but sure enough, two hours later it had smudged all underneath my eye (and I only had applied to the top lashes). The scent gave me migraines and my eyes got irritated, so I tossed the sample in the trash. So glad I did not pay for it. I'll stick to my cheaper mascaras.

on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's okay just not great.

on 3/23/2014 10:30:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim after getting some money for my birthday. I was a little wary because it was pretty expensive but I immediately loved it. I love the thick brush -- it makes my lashes look really long and thick in just a couple of slicks. You do have to be careful though -- apply too much and it can get sticky and make your lashes go clumpy. There is a fine line between perfection and disaster with this mascara.

I liked the packaging too. It just felt expensive and special. Maybe this is just me, though, but sometimes I find it hard to open. I mean, I usually blend my bb cream with my fingers before I apply my mascara. If I have any trace of bb cream on my fingers I cannot get a grip on the lid. I have to wash my hands for ages just so I can open it easily. Maybe that is just me though :)

Another thing is I found that it dried up very quickly. Within a month or two the consistency was just much dryer and harder to apply. This was a shame -- considering how expensive it was I had to throw it out after just over a month or so.

I would love to repurchase but the cost and short-life of the product makes me hesitate. Love the impact, but think it is very pricey considering that it does not last very long.

Video Reviews & Tutorials