April 19, 2014 | 1921 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - MAC - Studio Moisture Tint SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by malloryanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light coverage which is good for me as i dont have much blemishes... however in canada this is $42
and is very comparable to the hard candy tinted moisturizer which is $10

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Itapinkpony

I have a very hard time finding this kind of products because of my skin tone, i have a few dark spots in my cheeks and little dark circles under my eyes but the rest of my skin is almost traslucent and even a little bit of concealer (trust me, i've tried a lot of them) looks as if i got a lot on me, so when i tried this at the MAC stand i was delighted to see that it covered everything almost perfectly but it was light enough to look natural on me, i got a tube. However, as soon as i left the store (i live in a very warm place) i literally felt this melting, by the time i got home it had left a white film all over my face and the next day i had painful pimples, now i only use this when i have to go to very dry places, i won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST STUFF EVER!! This is exactly what Iv been looking for where has it been all my life??!! I bought studio fix fluid wanting a foundation but when i tried it on it was horrible way to cakey and heavy for me this is perfect!! I am amazed with this stuff!! It has SPF 15 and it feels so wearable I am NC 25-30 and I purchased in medium plus I think its called I already know this will become a staple produvt for me.. This is soo expensive though! It was like 43 CDN but I will look past that my skin looks perfect after I set it with studio fix powder luv luv

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It feels light as air and the lightest colour, which is what I use, is a perfect match to my skin, but the next colour up would also work. Just one note of caution: It does not provide enough sun protection, according to Paula Begoun. So I use an SPF underneath, which bugs me a bit because I have REALLY OILY skin and that just makes it oiler.

Still, I love this product and will continue to buy it and use it, even though I have many bottles of high-end foundation still unfinished. In my opinion this product is more comfortable to wear than a regular foundation, the colour doesn't oxidize, and so it's my HG product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff a lot. I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while (been using CG Smoothers before this) when I finally broke down and tried MAC's. I love how it provides me with just enough coverage to cover redness, but it doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask full of makeup. I'm starting to love the natural look (a 100% blemish free face is not natural in my opinion) I also like how it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I wish it lasted a bit longer though.

I'd recommend you wear a moisturizer or primer under this though as it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing. Also try using a stippling brush, it applies it very evenly and you don't need to use as much product so it lasts longer. Overall I'd buy again, but if I find something cheaper (at $38.50 CDN this stuff is on the steep side!) that I like I would switch for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better than any foundation I've ever used! Tinted moisturizers provide a much more natural look than regular foundations or concealers. I use this every day on my red nose and chin area and it gives me great coverage and a super blendable texture. Does not smudge or come off during the day, its my favorite. Would totally repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by avi00z

This is thr first tinted moisturizer that I have ever tried. I have this in light/meduim and it has a yellow undertone which does not match my neutral undertone but because it is a tinted moisturizer I can get away with it. I put this on with my fingers and I think it is the best way to apply this but even with fingers it is still hard to put this on evenly. I wear a moisturizer under this as it is not moisturizing at all. It has a horrible chemical smell and it might have broken me out but I can be sure because my skin has been acting crazy lately. The only nice thing about this product is that it has nice coverage, but becareful when I say coverage I mean enough color to cover mild redness and nothing else. I have to set this with a mineral powder or it will look greasy after a while. It is abit pricey but it lasts a long time. Overall, I have mixed feelings about this and I am not sure if I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I have the MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium, and love the
dewy finish. I use it over moisturizer (Clinique DDML). Great color match for me most of the year, yellow-toned. Very pretty! I'd rather have a TM without sunscreen though (chemicals). (MAC NC25-30) Update: Nov 2011, the dewy look is not lasting all day, but turns matte and not so good looking. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cristinam03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in medium, the color is nice but it makes my skin super super dry (does not moisturize at all) and it breaks me out very badly. I had cystic horrible blemishes nothing I have ever had before. I stopped using it and they are slowly improving but even after almost three weeks they are still visible. I will never use this product or any other MAC foundation ever in my life, who knows what they put in it. HORRIBLE. I have been using the tinted Kiehl's, so much a better product and same price for much more product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hollyns2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this tinted moisturizer. It's more like a foundation; however it doesn't have the coverage of a foundation but yet you don't get the dewey moisturizing characteristics of a tinted moisturizer either.

I've always used elizabeth arden tinted moisurizer and the coverage is fine and it smooths across my face and blends really nice. This is not very moisturizing and sinks into my skin in the spot where it first touches my face and refuses to blend or smooth across my skin. I don't know how something can be called a tinted moisturizer when it doesn't moisturize at all.

It basically reminds me of the cheap liquid foundation I used to buy at the drugstore in junior high. I bought this so that I wouldn't have to put moisturizer on before foundation for work but I have to put moisturizer on and then this immediately after in order to use it.