November 23, 2014 | 1641 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - MAC - Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by gagaloo98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin and this just melted right off of my face even with a good primer and a finishing powder. I like everything about it, but i wish it would just stay on longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by malloryanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very light coverage which is good for me as i dont have much blemishes... however in canada this is $42
    and is very comparable to the hard candy tinted moisturizer which is $10

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Itapinkpony

I have a very hard time finding this kind of products because of my skin tone, i have a few dark spots in my cheeks and little dark circles under my eyes but the rest of my skin is almost traslucent and even a little bit of concealer (trust me, i've tried a lot of them) looks as if i got a lot on me, so when i tried this at the MAC stand i was delighted to see that it covered everything almost perfectly but it was light enough to look natural on me, i got a tube. However, as soon as i left the store (i live in a very warm place) i literally felt this melting, by the time i got home it had left a white film all over my face and the next day i had painful pimples, now i only use this when i have to go to very dry places, i won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST STUFF EVER!! This is exactly what Iv been looking for where has it been all my life??!! I bought studio fix fluid wanting a foundation but when i tried it on it was horrible way to cakey and heavy for me this is perfect!! I am amazed with this stuff!! It has SPF 15 and it feels so wearable I am NC 25-30 and I purchased in medium plus I think its called I already know this will become a staple produvt for me.. This is soo expensive though! It was like 43 CDN but I will look past that my skin looks perfect after I set it with studio fix powder luv luv

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It feels light as air and the lightest colour, which is what I use, is a perfect match to my skin, but the next colour up would also work. Just one note of caution: It does not provide enough sun protection, according to Paula Begoun. So I use an SPF underneath, which bugs me a bit because I have REALLY OILY skin and that just makes it oiler.

Still, I love this product and will continue to buy it and use it, even though I have many bottles of high-end foundation still unfinished. In my opinion this product is more comfortable to wear than a regular foundation, the colour doesn't oxidize, and so it's my HG product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff a lot. I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while (been using CG Smoothers before this) when I finally broke down and tried MAC's. I love how it provides me with just enough coverage to cover redness, but it doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask full of makeup. I'm starting to love the natural look (a 100% blemish free face is not natural in my opinion) I also like how it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I wish it lasted a bit longer though.

I'd recommend you wear a moisturizer or primer under this though as it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing. Also try using a stippling brush, it applies it very evenly and you don't need to use as much product so it lasts longer. Overall I'd buy again, but if I find something cheaper (at $38.50 CDN this stuff is on the steep side!) that I like I would switch for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better than any foundation I've ever used! Tinted moisturizers provide a much more natural look than regular foundations or concealers. I use this every day on my red nose and chin area and it gives me great coverage and a super blendable texture. Does not smudge or come off during the day, its my favorite. Would totally repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by avi00z

This is thr first tinted moisturizer that I have ever tried. I have this in light/meduim and it has a yellow undertone which does not match my neutral undertone but because it is a tinted moisturizer I can get away with it. I put this on with my fingers and I think it is the best way to apply this but even with fingers it is still hard to put this on evenly. I wear a moisturizer under this as it is not moisturizing at all. It has a horrible chemical smell and it might have broken me out but I can be sure because my skin has been acting crazy lately. The only nice thing about this product is that it has nice coverage, but becareful when I say coverage I mean enough color to cover mild redness and nothing else. I have to set this with a mineral powder or it will look greasy after a while. It is abit pricey but it lasts a long time. Overall, I have mixed feelings about this and I am not sure if I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I have the MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium, and love the
    dewy finish. I use it over moisturizer (Clinique DDML). Great color match for me most of the year, yellow-toned. Very pretty! I'd rather have a TM without sunscreen though (chemicals). (MAC NC25-30) Update: Nov 2011, the dewy look is not lasting all day, but turns matte and not so good looking. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cristinam03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in medium, the color is nice but it makes my skin super super dry (does not moisturize at all) and it breaks me out very badly. I had cystic horrible blemishes nothing I have ever had before. I stopped using it and they are slowly improving but even after almost three weeks they are still visible. I will never use this product or any other MAC foundation ever in my life, who knows what they put in it. HORRIBLE. I have been using the tinted Kiehl's, so much a better product and same price for much more product.