September 17, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG lippie. It matched my lips perfectly and the color can go with any look. It's quite sheer but has a gorgeous lustre finish to it that also glides on so smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips very easily. I think it also matches a lot of skintones too which earns it a special spot in my makeup bag and a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by arenee202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is suppose to be as close to estee lauders crystal baby 301 lipstick that is no longer. Crystal baby was my HGGGGG.. holy grail lip color. Im going to order mac hug me and let you know if its anything like. If you know crystal baby 301 (not the new crystal baby thats out now) Its amazing. Ill let ya know

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jcavaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much!!!
The color is great!!!
I'm NW20 and this lipstick works for me very well!!
Love forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my HG lipstick. I cannot live without this puppy. It is the best nude for my NC35 skin and the texture is so soft. it has some pink tones. i have found the perfect dupe in Revlon Colorburst Blush, in case someone wants a drugstore alternative

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a lovely sheeny brown-pink toned lipstick on me. Perfect for a professional daytime look. For reference my skintone is Chanel pro-lumiere 20 Clair. Definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by noellethediva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been hunting for the perfect MAC mlbb shade. A couple gals on the makeup board recommended this for a NW15 with lightly pigmented lips. Boy were they wrong :(. In the photo above, it looks beautiful on the warmer toned medium shade skin right? On me, there is no trace of pinkiness. It is a really ugly orangey brownish. I think I need more of a pink with nude tones rather than the other way around. Anyway, I wasn't impressed with the formula either, which was kind of drying sorry to say I am in the minority but this went up on the swap list the same day I got it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my HG lipsticks by MAC. My go to, and just go... Its a great nude on my NC50 skin. No liner or gloss needed. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick because it's a great "my lips but better" shade. Hug Me is a coral/ natural lip color that is great for everyday. It's a lustre finish, so it doesn't have really any shimmer but still creates a nice shine without taking away moisture.

I will definitely repurchase time after time again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I traded in 6 of my old lipsticks at the MAC counter and decided upon this color. It is a perfect nude shade that almost matches my own natural lip color. One of the reviewers said that it looks great with a "no makeup, yet lots of makeup look" and I totally agree!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like Hug Me a lot. Its mlbb, I put this on when I cant decide what to wear. It feels nice and doesnt come off right away. Ive had it now for almost two years and its still going strong, will def repurchase this when I run out.