February 1, 2015 | 2109 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

5 things:

1. NC35 skin tone here with pigmented lips. Color doesn't show up on my lips. It appears like I just had tinted lip balm.
2. Color is so misleading. For some reason it turns out red on my lips.
3. Packaging + smell = lovely (as always)
4. Quite expensive.
5. Non-drying.

Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by meme29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is a nice nude pink and because it is a lustre it keeps the lips looking nice and glossy. This lipstick would look great on anyone. If you are looking for a lipstick that is suitable for everyday use then this lipstick is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JoliePixel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hug me is a pretty nude, the texture is so smooth on the lips, and it give a nice lustre (well, it's in the lustre collection anyway). I like it, I don't love it, but I like it. I'm very fair, but my lips have naturally a lot of pigmentation, so on me it's like another reviewer said "my lips, but more pretty". I still think I would prefer a more younger looking pinkish nude but I love it anyway. I thought that hug me was more pinkish by the look of the swatch I saw on the internet, my bad for not trying it before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG lippie. It matched my lips perfectly and the color can go with any look. It's quite sheer but has a gorgeous lustre finish to it that also glides on so smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips very easily. I think it also matches a lot of skintones too which earns it a special spot in my makeup bag and a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by arenee202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is suppose to be as close to estee lauders crystal baby 301 lipstick that is no longer. Crystal baby was my HGGGGG.. holy grail lip color. Im going to order mac hug me and let you know if its anything like. If you know crystal baby 301 (not the new crystal baby thats out now) Its amazing. Ill let ya know

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jcavaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much!!!
The color is great!!!
I'm NW20 and this lipstick works for me very well!!
Love forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my HG lipstick. I cannot live without this puppy. It is the best nude for my NC35 skin and the texture is so soft. it has some pink tones. i have found the perfect dupe in Revlon Colorburst Blush, in case someone wants a drugstore alternative

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a lovely sheeny brown-pink toned lipstick on me. Perfect for a professional daytime look. For reference my skintone is Chanel pro-lumiere 20 Clair. Definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by noellethediva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been hunting for the perfect MAC mlbb shade. A couple gals on the makeup board recommended this for a NW15 with lightly pigmented lips. Boy were they wrong :(. In the photo above, it looks beautiful on the warmer toned medium shade skin right? On me, there is no trace of pinkiness. It is a really ugly orangey brownish. I think I need more of a pink with nude tones rather than the other way around. Anyway, I wasn't impressed with the formula either, which was kind of drying sorry to say I am in the minority but this went up on the swap list the same day I got it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my HG lipsticks by MAC. My go to, and just go... Its a great nude on my NC50 skin. No liner or gloss needed. Love it!!