August 22, 2014 | 1074 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by VertDeGris

The description sounded better than the real colour. Mac: good quality; but I didn't like the colour at all, too frosty , ending looking like a very cheap lipstick on my lips. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love love love this colour, the gold flecks are simply the best and this lipstick looks good on everyone! this is my staple lippy and i love pulling out the bullet shaped case to apply! one gripe only is that the formula isnt as moisturizing as i would like however i am in roaccutane at the moment so my lips are unusually dry, so i dont think i will have this problem once i get off the medication.
EDIT: my boyfriend goes mad for the smell of this lippy! the colour is a sex kitten shimmery pink that looks great on everyone and i dont find it drying anymore either

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't too sure about this one at first. While the color is gorgeous (I won't go into that, since so many others have done such a great job of it), I was struggling with this particular frost formula - it made my lips look so dry. I decided to try Love Nectar Lustreglass over it, and wow, such a pretty, shimmery, peach color! Can't wait to see how it looks this summer when I get some color on me - should be even more gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by norizah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

on me, its too pale ..like i'm sick.. i'm nc35, asian olive skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by crazydiamond360

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! I received this in a swap from a lovey MUAer and am SO happy since Sandy B has become a HG! On my ppp, NW15-20 skin, this is peach frosted with gold...imagine Prrr lipglass with gold frost, sex-kitten lipstick! Makes my lips look so pouty and full and of course the color is just phenomenal with my complexion. I love the frost formula (I know Iím in the minority here), and donít find them to be drying at all. There are very few products I buy backups of, but Sandy B is one of them!

NW15-20, light green eyes, dark blond hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Ispendtoomuchmoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this lippie from Mac, and I am so glad I did! It is a pinky-peach on me, and looks great against my skintone(Stila 60 watts). I used it with Sweet as Cocoa blush and all that glitters eyeshadow for a nice, natural look for work. I will repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second favorite lip color from MAC. It's a peachy color with gold flecks throughout. This looks amazing with a tan and is great for the summer but it also wors in the winter when my other colors become too dark for my skin tone. I highly recommend this if you're into the peachy colors or if you like shimmer in your lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a bright coral peach with glitter. Surprizingly, this looks good on my cool skintone. It wears well in the summer months, without looking scary or tacky.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by TrashyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The color of this lipstick is a medium coral-peach with the tiniest bit of gold iridescence, which looks ok but not amazing on my tan skin LOL. It's supposed to be a frost, but I hate its texture as it's really creamy, too sheer and not frosty. It's like if it was a sheer amplified creme lipstick trying to look frost. I actually love MAC frost lipsticks when they're FROST, I like them dry and drying, yeah, and with a matte yet frosty, very frosty opaque metallic texture. As much as I adore MAC and MAC lipstick, I hate a lot how some of MAC frost lipsticks are too sheer and creamy and not too frosty neither metallic or opaque. I don't mind a drying lipstick if it looks good. I hate that about this lipstick, the color is ok but nothing great, lasting power is bad=(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ask my SA for the lipstick version of Nymphette and got Sandy B. Overall, a pretty peachy-pink-gold, but based on reviews, I expected something a little brighter. I think I have more of a problem with the frost formula than the color though, as I find many of MAC's frosts overly frosty. I definitely need to wear gloss on top. I prefer lustres and glazes, but if you're a frost-lover, this will flatter. MAC/Lauder Group does not test on animals.