eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 4/22/2014 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh my god this is my most favorite one. I've had the red one and the pink one as well, I never entirely liked the way that they smelled or tasted, however that's not to say they worked any less than the mint one. I just love the taste, smell and tingly feeling of the mint. I put this on constantly throughout the day, and I also find that I get the best results when I put it on before I got to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. The packaging is pretty cute and easy to throw in a bag or even pocket. The only thing I dislike is how much it is! 5 bucks almost?? Yeesh. I definitely got this when they were on sale though. Love my little eggie EOS lip chap. Best thing ever. Definitely recommend.

on 4/22/2014 12:44:00 PM

I dont get why everybody loves eos so much,i mean the flavor and scent is good but it doesnt moisturize at all,no

on 3/31/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love the cute egg, love the flavor, but nothing else to recommend it. As soon as I put it on, I need to put more on. Maybe it tastes so good I lick it off without realizing it.

Going back to Blistex in the tub when I finish this. As for the cute egg, I'm giving it to the granddaughter to play with (she asks for the "eggie" whenever she comes over).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent is amazing. I want to bite it! Because I bought it in a pack at Costco, I had other flavors too. At first, it was working amazing. But after couple days, it started stinging. I started to have viruses and allergies because of it. Plus, when I opened my first EOS lip balm, the formula thingamajig fell of! Trust me, I'm a smooth person. I think Nivea works way better on me.

on 3/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

For a lip balm you can get in the drug store, I find it a little pricey but definitely reasonable especially for what it does for my lips!

I was first attracted to the packaging. Very cool and different. So I finally bought the mint one and I was very pleasantly surprised.

I've tried all the usuals. Chapstick, Burt's bees, Nivea, Carmax. Nothing has ever been able to keep my lips soft. They're a challenge. They dry out and crack even during our humid summers. I have always had to constantly reapplying balms and make sure to keep balm on my lips or they would dry out. It's not attractive having dry dessert lips with dry pealing skin. Not at all. Enter EOS.

I apply it a few times a day and my lips stay very healthy. Even when the product wears off, they're fine. I first bought it during winter too so I know it'll hold up all year round. Even when I wake up in the morning, assuming I've applied it before bed, my lips are perfect when I wake up :). If I stop using it for a day, my lips return to they're usual condition but after one application there's a huge improvement. I love this stuff. It could be canned spinach flavor and I would still use it lol.

As for the flavors, this is the only one I've tried because it has lasted me FORVER. I'll be picking up a 3 pack though :).

on 3/14/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

AHHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE. im a sucker for winterfresh kind of balms because it just makes my lips feel even more refreshing. This ABSOLUTELY helped my lips during this harsh on going winter. Sadly my once raised dome has turned flat :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I think this is a great balm. I have all the EOS lipbalms and this one is a favourite because it tastes like a candy cane & leaves a tingly sensation on the lips. It moisturizes & makes my lips look a little more plump. Summer fruit is definitely the most popular one on here and though I love that one, I wish SweetMint would get more recognition since it has the same moisturizing properties as the other ones, with mint which is known for its soothing effects. Overall, love it

on 3/6/2014 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love it. It isn't a miracle worker, but it is super handy, works nicely on my chapped lips, and the packaging is adorable.

on 3/4/2014 8:17:00 PM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THINGS EOS. I collect all of the lip balms and this one is probably my favorite. I love the color of the sphere, the consistency of the lip balm, and the sweet mint smell. The mint makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. GO BUY THIS!!

on 3/3/2014 4:36:00 PM

Love it. Been wanting to try it. Glad I did. The mint smell is nice and feels great. Really odd to use though.

Overall great product.