eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 3/6/2014 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love it. It isn't a miracle worker, but it is super handy, works nicely on my chapped lips, and the packaging is adorable.

on 3/4/2014 8:17:00 PM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THINGS EOS. I collect all of the lip balms and this one is probably my favorite. I love the color of the sphere, the consistency of the lip balm, and the sweet mint smell. The mint makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. GO BUY THIS!!

on 3/3/2014 4:36:00 PM

Love it. Been wanting to try it. Glad I did. The mint smell is nice and feels great. Really odd to use though.

Overall great product.

on 3/2/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was yet another impulse buy made in an attempt to help my winter-dry lips! I was hoping that this would do the trick since the product has been pretty widely praised, but it just didn't work for me. Maybe the product wasn't intended to fix lips that are as dry and chapped as mine are. While it didn't further irritate my lips, it didn't really soothe the dryness either. I found that the product disappeared quickly once it was applied and I had to *constantly* reapply to keep my lips comfortable.

I think the mint flavor and scent are very nice and not too overwhelming, but the product is just not moisturizing and "buttery" enough for me. In fact, sometimes it feels a little bit gritty going on as though tiny bits of wax harden in the product and then transfer on to my lips.

I do have to give credit where credit is due, though. The packaging IS adorable! I might be kind of "meh" on this lip sphere thing but my cats LOVE to bat this little sphere off my dresser and play with it for what seems like hours on end. That alone was at least worth the price of product! :)

on 3/2/2014 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought one of these and fell in love! So I bought another for my purse and another for a back up. Sadly, once winter came I found these EOS lippies are not very moisturizing. No matter how much I put on my lips were still cracked and dry. Oddly enough, they never got cracked and dry before using EOS lip balm. So tonight I put on my good old black and white tube of Chapstick and my lips feel so soft and moisturized. These are EOS balms are okay but they didnt live up to the hype for me.

on 2/26/2014 11:56:00 AM

I believed the hype and I bought about 8 of these sweet mint is my Favourite. These actually dry out my lips sooo badly! I spent a week at my friends house and only brought the sweet mint EOS lip balm with me for a treatment used it morning and night and my lips were getting so chapped which in turn made me use more of the lip balm etc. etc. I got home used Burt's bees for 2 days and my lips went back to normal. I was so sad to figure out that the lip balm I was in love with actually hurt my lips rather than help :'( what am I gonna do with all these lip balms now? Lol

Highly overrated. Cute design,nice smell. This actually dried out my lips. At first I thought it was just a change in weather. Than maybe I was adjusting to it. I finished 3/4 of one to get it an honest go,went back to my old faithful and my lips were improved within two days. Novelty item to me.

on 2/19/2014 2:05:00 PM

I've always been a huge fan of eos. I hate the smell of mint but my friends who like mint love this and it moisturizes so well!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Every woman/ young girl should carry one of these i there handbag. The design is so quirky but still useful. The flavors are vast and the product is actually quite hydrating and healing to the lip area.

on 2/19/2014 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. It's hard to be that impressed with a lip balm but this one (in mint) smells amazing, plumps my lips and lasts absolutely ages on. It's a pleasure to use too and is completely non-greasy. Well worth the 7.

Popular Lip Treatments