July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by LivTylerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this little guy!!!! I apply this in the morning on my way to school and by the time I get there, my lips are soft and ready for my lipstick application. The smell is very nice too.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh I hate this stuff .. It is SO cute looking which tricks me.. But it sucks so bad.. My lips literally tear and crack after I use this. It dries me out so bad.. It smells so good though. But it is painful . I have thrown it out

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

i hate when i fall for packaging. that's the only good thing about this product. it sat on my lips and didn't moisturize them..at all. my lips felt and looked drier after i applied the product. i put it on overnight and woke up with semi-cracked lips. i will definitely not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by oresvesk

When I first bought this two years ago, I was ecstatic. After reading rave reviews, I expected a lot out of this product. And I did... for the first few months.

I absolutely love the feeling of mint on my lips because it makes me feel like it's working. And I convinced myself enough for the first few months that it indeed was working.

However, over time, I overlooked the mint feeling and realized it hasn't done much for my lips. I feel like the formula just sits there and doesn't really penetrate/moisturize. When my lips are dry and I use this, it feels like it's working until half an hour later when the formula has disappeared that my lips feel suddenly dry again, causing me to reapply.

It's cute and it feels great on the lips but... it doesn't do much for moisturizing benefits.
(P.S. I've tried other flavors too and still, the same feeling)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by firequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Violet

Well I loved this stuff. I have tried the raspberry pomegranate one and loved that but this one exceeded my expectations. First I love the packaging, it is cute and awesome and pastel blue! Though packaging is kind of inconvenient so yeah. It really does moisturize super well and gives you that minty tingle without all the bad stuff because it is 100% natural and 95% organic. I took off a lippy because the price is a little high but I guess it's worth it. I wouldn't purchase this again only because I have only tried two flavors and I need to try the other ones!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Bunnyisms

This lip balm really gives me lots of mixed feelings. It does work, and it's quite smooth and lasts on my lips, but I'm not sure I like the flavor at all. It feels so odd since your lips feel really cool after you put it on, and it seems a lot like smearing peppermint patty all over your lips. I also have a lot of mixed feeling about the packaging. I think it's super cute, and I've been keeping it in my makeup bag, but it takes so much space unlike a regular tube of lipstick or lip balm. I also love how the packaging makes it so easy to apply, but I think a regular tube of lipstick or lip balm is just as easy to apply. I might try a different flavor next time, but I don't think I'll get this flavor again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by fatima101

I love this product its amazing , smells nice and the packaging is just adorable . After buying this lip balm , I made all my coworkers purchase them to . I got one from Wal-mart for $4 , and I found that cosco had 4 for $10 which was steal .

Overall AMAZING .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm taking a moment to review a lip balm b/c I absolutely LOVE this. First, I love the weird little egg package and the huge, round surface area (the application feels so good). Second, it moisturizes without the greasy effect, makes your breath smell minty, removes (my) lip lines and makes a great base for matte lipstick, which is ridiculously hard to find. Matte lipstick is drying but you can't put a shiny lip balm on or it looses the matte effect, right? This is the PERFECT solution for anyone with that issue. This seems to last pretty long (had mine for a month so far) so the $4 price tag (Duane Reade & CVS) isn't too bad. Found it at Target for $3 FYI...totally recommend this

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Femmeboi

I was really reluctant to try this for a while because there was so much buzz around the eos lip balms. That super cute packaging just seemed gimmicky to me. I'm glad I gave it a shot though because I actually really like this one!

Of course this isn't the most moisturizing lip balm in the world (it's not marketed as such) And you could never rely on this alone to save your seriously dry, chapped lips, BUT it's a good item to have in your lip arsenal if, for example, you use a more moisturizing product like Vaseline at night and this during the day. Here's why-

1) It's not greasy at ALL. It's very smooth and wax-based. The sphere glides onto both of your lips and the same time and leaves them feeling quenched but still matte. This is great because you can apply lip stains, sticks, and other tinted lip products over it without them gliding right off. This is also a great balm to layer over lip stains and seal them in without messing them up.

2) The minty flavor is soothing, cooling, and also kind of delicious tasting. It's sweet but it's such a nice flavor! It doesn't taste artificial or too sugary. It's just a nice pick-me-up for your lips. Go for it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute and great tasting lip balm! Had moderately chapped lips and this helped a lot and I like the fact that it's organic :-) Overall, a good purchase. I use it at night before bed and occasionally during the day when I get home and take my makeup/lipstick off. I like it!

**UNFORTUNATELY>this made me break out in small pimples around my lips and I stopped using it.