December 21, 2014 | 1703 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by fruitloopbabe87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off eBay for about 30AUD. This primer is thick and creamy. For application, I find there are two ways to apply. Either mix it with your foundation (if using liquid) or concealer - this is great for anyone who is in a rush. The second method is to apply it before any makeup is on the skin. However, when applying your primer using the second method, it is essential that you take care to blend it evenly on your face. This tends to be a bit difficult as it is pretty thick.

Pros
- makeup (esp foundation) lasts throughout the day
- best primer I've come across so far
- the tube twist applicator ensures that minimal product comes out (great for quick application/doesn't waste product)

Cons
- the thickness of the primer is annoying, however, this is probably for the best at it makes foundation go on smoother

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by dolly25

I was really looking forward to using this since ud eyeshadow primer is awesome I thought their face primer would be just as good. This is not the case,Im extremely disappointed. Iv'e been using for a few weeks now. Yes it does minimize the apperance of pores and ,smooths outyour skin but, it leaves a grayish to blue tint on your face.In this aspect it worked. However as a primer it was horrible it did abosolutely nothing my makeup lasts about 20-30 minutes and I have to powder my nose or touch it up because I begin to have a shiny t-zone and my makeup appears to fade. I really regret spending $30 on this primer. I never review any product but,this was such a waste of money I felt I needed to warn others to save their cash in this economy. A sephora brand primer works a lot better in comprasion to this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Why put oil in a primer? I love UD and was happy to receive a sample size of this product. The texture is smooth more like a lotion and a little goes a long way. I found that this did nothing for my skin. By midday, my pores were visible and I was oily. I notice UD puts olive oil in this, great I'm just waiting for the breakouts to come now. I have luck with L'Oreal's primer and I'm going to stick with that one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually use primers, but I decided I wanted to try one out because I have fairly big pores. Because I generally love UD's other products, I gave this one a try. Well, I do not care for it *at all.* It has the consistency of Elmer's Glue-All (in fact, the way it comes out of the tube is a lot like the way the Elmer's comes out of the bottle, now that I think of it). Even apart from the consistency, it not only failed to make my makeup application better, but it actually made my foundation look a lot worse; it got all flaky during the day, which it doesn't usually.

A big disappointment, and it's going right back to Sephora for a refund (and believe me, it's not cheap).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Sadiegem

I like this product im not sure if it makes my foundation last much longer, but it does make a difference to the appearance of my huge pores, i like the look and feel of the product its self. I prefer this over the two faced primer which is more expensive. I will repurchase when i hae tied some other primers unless i find a HG primer which targets pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good foundation primer. It makes my foundation last all day. I have dry skin and it doesn't leave my skin greasy feeling like some other primers. It claims to minimize pores and I've found that it definately does that. I have huge pores and once I put this primer on they are barely noticeable. This primer also helps my foundation glide on smoothly. I've had this primer for about 4 months and I haven't even used half of the tube yet. You need so little of this primer that the cost really isn't that much. I'm definately going to repurchase this when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Yoshi3329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product at sephora because I had seen a few women that were Gabrielle Unions color try it and say it works wonders (she's also a makeup artist). I don't remember anything but that white grayish film it left on my face. I thought I was imagining things, so I took i off and tried again twenty minutes later. It still left behind that film. I didn't use that much. It is such a shame, I really wanted to try it, but it seems that it isn't for women of a deeper complexion and I'm not as dark as fab Gabrielle Union. I can see why Sam Fine (Makeup artist) recommended another product.

I can't really describe my skin tone(s) as I'm a beginner in makeup, but I have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cassigail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this primer. I have very large pores and oily skin, but this primer makes my skin look flawless. My make up lasts for hours with it, too. My only problem with it is the packaging. I have to unscrew the entire lid off to get it open, but it seems like it should have a smaller opening place...? If someone could message me and let me know how to open it, I'd sure appreciate it! Otherwise, this stuff is the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me forever to buy this product because of the price, $30 is a lot for my budget. I think I could probably find a product that's better than this or of equal quality for a better price. It does help minimize my pores but only for a short time. It helps my makeup stay on but it just doesn't have a wow factor. It's a good product but maybe it's just not for me?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Kikilynn09

I used to use the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and not only is it $36, but it made my skin feel super greasy and oily and my makeup really didn't stay on better than it did without it. So, when I ran out, I decided to try UD because I am such a UD fan. And omg, I love it. I've only purchased it once, and that was in July or June and I still have about half left. You only need a little and it spreads evenly and makes your makeup look flawless, which is a huge plus for me because I have acne prone skin. Not only does it not make my skin oily, but my huge pores are pretty much invisible. This is such an amazing product and I recommend it to every. I have no idea why there is even a single bad review. :)