September 18, 2014 | 1714 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually use primers, but I decided I wanted to try one out because I have fairly big pores. Because I generally love UD's other products, I gave this one a try. Well, I do not care for it *at all.* It has the consistency of Elmer's Glue-All (in fact, the way it comes out of the tube is a lot like the way the Elmer's comes out of the bottle, now that I think of it). Even apart from the consistency, it not only failed to make my makeup application better, but it actually made my foundation look a lot worse; it got all flaky during the day, which it doesn't usually.

A big disappointment, and it's going right back to Sephora for a refund (and believe me, it's not cheap).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Sadiegem

I like this product im not sure if it makes my foundation last much longer, but it does make a difference to the appearance of my huge pores, i like the look and feel of the product its self. I prefer this over the two faced primer which is more expensive. I will repurchase when i hae tied some other primers unless i find a HG primer which targets pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good foundation primer. It makes my foundation last all day. I have dry skin and it doesn't leave my skin greasy feeling like some other primers. It claims to minimize pores and I've found that it definately does that. I have huge pores and once I put this primer on they are barely noticeable. This primer also helps my foundation glide on smoothly. I've had this primer for about 4 months and I haven't even used half of the tube yet. You need so little of this primer that the cost really isn't that much. I'm definately going to repurchase this when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Yoshi3329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product at sephora because I had seen a few women that were Gabrielle Unions color try it and say it works wonders (she's also a makeup artist). I don't remember anything but that white grayish film it left on my face. I thought I was imagining things, so I took i off and tried again twenty minutes later. It still left behind that film. I didn't use that much. It is such a shame, I really wanted to try it, but it seems that it isn't for women of a deeper complexion and I'm not as dark as fab Gabrielle Union. I can see why Sam Fine (Makeup artist) recommended another product.

I can't really describe my skin tone(s) as I'm a beginner in makeup, but I have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cassigail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this primer. I have very large pores and oily skin, but this primer makes my skin look flawless. My make up lasts for hours with it, too. My only problem with it is the packaging. I have to unscrew the entire lid off to get it open, but it seems like it should have a smaller opening place...? If someone could message me and let me know how to open it, I'd sure appreciate it! Otherwise, this stuff is the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me forever to buy this product because of the price, $30 is a lot for my budget. I think I could probably find a product that's better than this or of equal quality for a better price. It does help minimize my pores but only for a short time. It helps my makeup stay on but it just doesn't have a wow factor. It's a good product but maybe it's just not for me?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Kikilynn09

I used to use the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and not only is it $36, but it made my skin feel super greasy and oily and my makeup really didn't stay on better than it did without it. So, when I ran out, I decided to try UD because I am such a UD fan. And omg, I love it. I've only purchased it once, and that was in July or June and I still have about half left. You only need a little and it spreads evenly and makes your makeup look flawless, which is a huge plus for me because I have acne prone skin. Not only does it not make my skin oily, but my huge pores are pretty much invisible. This is such an amazing product and I recommend it to every. I have no idea why there is even a single bad review. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by xjessicawabbit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading some of the reviews on here, I was very skeptical of this primer (of course, I had read the reviews AFTER I ordered it, so I was really scared that this primer was going to be awful). I'll have to admit, it was a little pricey, and the packaging might be confusing to some...but my primer had a little sticker on it, indicating how it should be opened, so I'm not sure how some people might have gotten confused. I absolutely LOVE this primer, which is great because I was expecting to hate it. I have NO problems with a white cast or blending it in. I use the tiniest amount, and it keeps whatever foundation I'm wearing on all day long. I think that some people on here are using too too much, because I don't even use a pea-sized amount. Use tiny amounts, it will still get the job done and will last you forever, which I suppose will make it worth the price. I've had it for about a month and a half, using it every day, and I haven't even made a dent in it. Fantastic primer, definitely will be a repurchase for me (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this for Christmas and I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and does help my concealer stay on longer. I have dry skin and it helps my foundation not look flaky. My mom has used this as well and she has very oily skin and it works excellent for her so i'd say this works well with all skin types. The only thing I don't like about this is the part of the tube where the product comes out. It's a huge hole and you can easily get too much product. I don't know if this is only with the kind I got because I got this in a 4 pack with the eye primer, lip primer, and eyelash primer but that's the only downside of this primer to me! I love this and I would definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually like this primer even though yes, it's pretty thick. I only use this on my inner cheeks though, since those are the areas where I have enlarged pores and it does make a difference (although not significantly). I find that it works best under powder foundation, not liquid. Overall, I think it's a good product but maybe a bit overpriced.