Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Dimethicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cyclopentasiloxane,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Alumina,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Silica May Contain: CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (VEGAN)

Unfortunately this product is not as good as the famous "Primer Potion". I wanted to try this out because i have very big pores but it did not do anything with my skin than leaving a white, greasy veil on my face. I really don`t know how you could use it as a primer or pore minimizer, because it does nothing, it does not even sink in to skin and just felts greasy and unpleasant. I am very dissapointed and won`t repurchase this.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was very disappointed with this product. The consistency is thick (think: Elmer's Glue) but it went on surprisingly well and my foundation was easily layered on top. The big, huge, massive downfall: it caused one colossal breakout. My entire forehead, chin, and areas of my cheeks were littered with pimples by the end of the day.

This is a really thick primer, which is good for smoothing out pores but does make putting on my mineralize cream foundation by MAC a little tricky. It is a little difficult to spread on the skin too. This is great if you are using a liquid foundation.

I got this on sale in the box of primers from UD. I tried it today in place of my Benefit Porefessional. It is really thick and kind of sticky. My make-up did last pretty well, but I feel kind of greasy after a day at work. As much as it costs to buy alone, I don't think I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

For $30.... It's ok.... It does cover my pores and feels really nice, but I notice that ever time I use it I end up breaking out.... I like what it does but I won't be purchasing it again.... I am pretty sure that I can find a product for way less that doesn't give me pimples 5 hours after putting it on...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

for a $30 product, I was not impressed. It didn't cover my pores and made my face even oilier than usual. will not be repurchasing.

I LOVE this primer. I have tried many different primers, including UD brightening primer, but I always go back to this one. I don't know if it is my skin tone and type, but it always makes my skin look and feel great, with full on foundation, a little bit of powder, or just by itself. When I do wear make-up with it it seems much easier to blend and stays on all day. I think the packaging is great and easy to use. The price, like most high end make-up products is a little high, but it is worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a huge fan of UD products. After trying various primers that made my skin feel greasy, or clogged my pores, I decided to try this. The packaging is nice and easy. The consistency feels soft on my skin and is easy to blend. It does help my make up last longer, and creates a nice base for foundation or tinted moisturizer. It makes my pores less visible. Unfortunately I do find that foundation will still settle into my fine lines with this product. But overall, in comparison to many others, this is one of the best. I will continue to purchase unless I find something better.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this off eBay for about 30AUD. This primer is thick and creamy. For application, I find there are two ways to apply. Either mix it with your foundation (if using liquid) or concealer - this is great for anyone who is in a rush. The second method is to apply it before any makeup is on the skin. However, when applying your primer using the second method, it is essential that you take care to blend it evenly on your face. This tends to be a bit difficult as it is pretty thick.

Pros
- makeup (esp foundation) lasts throughout the day
- best primer I've come across so far
- the tube twist applicator ensures that minimal product comes out (great for quick application/doesn't waste product)

Cons
- the thickness of the primer is annoying, however, this is probably for the best at it makes foundation go on smoother

I was really looking forward to using this since ud eyeshadow primer is awesome I thought their face primer would be just as good. This is not the case,Im extremely disappointed. Iv'e been using for a few weeks now. Yes it does minimize the apperance of pores and ,smooths outyour skin but, it leaves a grayish to blue tint on your face.In this aspect it worked. However as a primer it was horrible it did abosolutely nothing my makeup lasts about 20-30 minutes and I have to powder my nose or touch it up because I begin to have a shiny t-zone and my makeup appears to fade. I really regret spending $30 on this primer. I never review any product but,this was such a waste of money I felt I needed to warn others to save their cash in this economy. A sephora brand primer works a lot better in comprasion to this product.

Popular Primer/ Correctors