April 23, 2014 | 1993 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by cambrian

This lipgloss is DIVINE! I passed by the Chanel counter yesterday and the SA recommended it to me. I was a little skeptical at first because of its steep price, but after I tried it, I was amazed at the texture and color! I bought this in 126 Silex, which is a coral color with pink sparkles. I even received compliments from another SA from Smashbox when I was walking around the floor afterwards. Overall a great investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

My chanel glossimer is my favorite lipgloss ever. Total HG for me. I wish they were not so expensive, I think I paid 27$. Thats almost twice as expensive as other high-end lipgloss. Oh well, it's worth it. I will rebuy. They are thick but not sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

I have Glossimer in Spark. It's a beautiful color and I love the shine. I don't love the texture, to me it's a little sticky. But my main problem is the packaging. While lovely, it is not very functional. The gloss seeps out from the neck of the tube and gets all over the inside of the cap. It is sticky and messy and a waste of expensive product. My friends have had the same problems with their tubes so I don't think it's just that my tube is defective. I wipe the wand and neck of the tube with a tissue every time I use it. It's still kind of a pain which is shame because the gloss is nice but I don't use it often because of the mess involved.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Channel's lip gloss! I have about 3 colors now and want more! Brillance is a pretty pink with shimmer, Black Tie it's a really pretty shimmery nude color. It's only limited edition so I don't know if you can find it now. Also, I have Equinoxe it's a sheer red with gold shimmer. Luv it for holidays!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own several Glossimers and for the most part, use them everyday. However, I notice that staying power/pigment varies depending on the shade you purchase. The lighter ones tend to be thicker and less sticky. I have tried Spark and Myriade (berry colors) and the color disappears in 5 minutes. When I use Blizzard, Pin Up, and Iris, they last much longer and feel more comfortable. The darker tones tend to be more glossy, thin, and 'wet'. Very uncomfortable. Try different shades to find one you like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

This product comes in various spectrum of colours. It is very shimmery and stays on for a long time. Lasts long and compliments all skin tones.The only downside to it is that it is expensive for a small tube of lipgloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colours, the glossiness and the absence of a smell. However, I cannot stand the texture of this lipgloss. It is thick and sticky and I absolutely can't stand anything sticky on my lips. I much prefer Dior or Givenchy lipglosses.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everything is great about this gloss...except the price tag and the stick factor. Here's the thing: when you put on the gloss there is slight stickyness/tackyness, but not a problem at all (and I HATE sticky glosses). But, when I go outside into winter weather, the gloss gets super SUPER sticky! Really, you have to peel your lips apart! I thought I was nuts, so I tried this three times to make sure...before taking it back. The packaging, color, gloss, etc was terrific. But I cannot use sticky glosses. And, frankly, Chanel should know better. UPDATE: It is true that some glossmiers are stickier than others. The one I reviewed above was Equinoxe. I have found Pagoda and Unity to be much better here...and the colors are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice texture, no smell or taste, non sticky, long staying power.

Beautiful range of colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by GeminisMommy

Luscious texture, feels great on my lips. No detectable taste or odor. Lasts longer between applications than my Mac glosses. It IS expensive, however there is more in the tube than most glosses.