April 18, 2014 | 1805 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by thekatiehag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Firstly, I have the holiday three pack. I stupidly asked my bf to buy me this for Christmas. I am pretty sure that this costs like $60 plus tax here in Canada. What a total ripoff! You get such a small amount and the three shades don't seem very pigmented at all. This is my first Nars experience, and if their other products are of similar quality I will never buy them. If you want a nice peachy coral + gold sheen blush try MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Springsheen or Cargo Miami Beach. Boo-urns to you NARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful! But wears off somewhat quickly. Prettiest highlighter I have tried .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it. Looks great. I bought the small holiday edition with three small multiples. My favorite by far is copacabana and I really don't use the others (orgasm and south beach). I use just a small amount on my cheekbone and I kid you not it stays on all day (work and night school). I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MrsHolcomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this multiple in one of the Artist Palettes and became so hooked I bought the regular size.

I like to blend it lightly over the apple of my cheeks, bridge of my nose and in the corner of my eyes..it is such a beautiful and subtle shimmer---don't let the color of the product alone deter you! (When I first saw it I wondered why anyone would want to look like the Tin Man...)

My fave use for it right now is all over the eye lid and a quick swipe of mascara for a dewy and very natural quick eye.

My only problem with this and all the multiples---and cremes in general--- are the general sanitation of them. Use a clean brush always and occasionally clean off the top layer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by geriberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a pack of three mini Multiples. It is a wonderful highlighter; it looks great on the brow bone, just above the cheekbone, along the bridge of the nose, and on the very apples of the cheeks. It just imparts this wonderful shimmery glow that I love. I would definitely repurchase this color in full size.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

Let's me just say that I love NARS, I think their blushes and bronzers are consistently good quality, probably the most pigmented products ever made. But I'm just not feeling these multiples. I got a set of three with Copacabana, Orgasm, and South Beach. They are ok.... but not very pigmented. The colours blend away very fast, leaving just a very slight sheen on my face. Same thing if I apply with a brush... I think the full-sized multiples are almost 50 dollars, to me that's way too much for something that leaves a short-lasting sheen only. You could probably go to MAC and buy a cream-coloured base for half the price but with similar results. I'm not repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by PanPan70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as part of a three pack of mini multiples. I don't know how much I love it. The color is a little off on my NW25 skin and seems a little ashy. I think if I was lighter it might be more flattering. It really only works as a cheek highlighter. I think it's way too greasy for eyelids and doesn't look right on my lips. I've had best results applying it with a foundation brush. I'm using it but I'm not sure whether I like it and I doubt I'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Copacabana makes me feel like a movie star. It is the perfect highlighter and makes cheek bones look so high. I cannot leave the house without using this multiple. The color is perfect when you are really tan or even pale. If you want to feel beautiful then this is a must have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first multiple -- I own three little ones from a trio from Sephora. I'm new to this type of makeup, so I went carefully with it on my first try, and the look was very classy and luminous. Applied it with my index finger on the inner corners of my eyes, tops of cheeks, down the center of my nose, on the tip of chin, and just a bit above the brows. I applied this highlighter over NARS pressed powder (Eden) and Angelika so I re-applied a bit more of it once I'd gotten the basic idea of where to put it. I like the look because it is not shimmery/glimmery/glowy. On my skin, it is more of a light-diffused brightness.

I can see myself using this highlighter a lot in the summer with the other two multiples which I am saving for warmer weather. My skin is MAC NW20 and I don't think this shade/tone would look very much like anything on paler skin. Very nice idea from a company coming up with new ideas, as least where I'm concerned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by rocker

This is a definite HG product for me. I've tried lots of highlighters but this is the most natural. For me, I find it gives a much better result and is far easier to blend when I put a small amount on with my fingers rather than straight from the tube. Works great across the cheek bones, brow bones and down the center of the nose, leaving my skin glowy without looking unnatural. This product is shimmery without being glittery so I can use it during the day. I hate products with glitter. It's great if you are using a more matte foundation for staying power to add this for some dimension for the face. The silvery color looks a little scary in the tube but a little at a time can look very natural. It will last a very long time too - I've had mine for ages and there is barely a dent in it.