NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

on 2/20/2010 7:15:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! its extremely easy to apply, looking amazing along the cheekbones, especially if you contrast it with a dark blusher applied under the cheekbone. I thought the packaging was nice and easy to use, although after a couple of months in my makeup bag the black coating started to peel off - still looks good though. It also stands out in photographs, many people have commented on my pictures saying i have amazing bone structure...unfortunately i had to tell them it was just my make-up :( Another point to add is that it was used by make-up artists on the set of the sex and the city movie! i think a lot of make-up artists must use it, i don't think i will ever find a better highlighter than this one!

on 2/19/2010 1:09:00 PM

I love this as a highlighter for upper cheekbones, under brow, tip of nose, and a dab on chin, gives a subtle glow!!

on 2/16/2010 9:53:00 PM

I used this on the highest part of my cheekbones and on my brow bone. I really think this is neutral enough anyone skin tone could use it. NARS has another multiple similar that is more pink toned that I think is more limiting so this to me is the most versatile product between the two if you are trying to decide.
Another pro is that this stays on a long time--until you wash it off. And your cleanser better not be terribly mild because if you are heavy handed with your application it is really in there and takes some working to remove.
The reason I said I would not buy this again it magnifies imperfections on my face. I have nice enough skin to not wear foundation but yet when I apply this it seems to magnify any texture issues I would not have noticed otherwise. Maybe if someone used a primer then foundation this would not be an issue but sorry-I'm not that girl.

on 2/14/2010 10:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Firstly, I have the holiday three pack. I stupidly asked my bf to buy me this for Christmas. I am pretty sure that this costs like $60 plus tax here in Canada. What a total ripoff! You get such a small amount and the three shades don't seem very pigmented at all. This is my first Nars experience, and if their other products are of similar quality I will never buy them. If you want a nice peachy coral + gold sheen blush try MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Springsheen or Cargo Miami Beach. Boo-urns to you NARS!

on 2/7/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful! But wears off somewhat quickly. Prettiest highlighter I have tried .

on 2/6/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love it. Looks great. I bought the small holiday edition with three small multiples. My favorite by far is copacabana and I really don't use the others (orgasm and south beach). I use just a small amount on my cheekbone and I kid you not it stays on all day (work and night school). I love it.

on 1/31/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had this multiple in one of the Artist Palettes and became so hooked I bought the regular size.

I like to blend it lightly over the apple of my cheeks, bridge of my nose and in the corner of my eyes..it is such a beautiful and subtle shimmer---don't let the color of the product alone deter you! (When I first saw it I wondered why anyone would want to look like the Tin Man...)

My fave use for it right now is all over the eye lid and a quick swipe of mascara for a dewy and very natural quick eye.

My only problem with this and all the multiples---and cremes in general--- are the general sanitation of them. Use a clean brush always and occasionally clean off the top layer.

on 1/23/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I received this in a pack of three mini Multiples. It is a wonderful highlighter; it looks great on the brow bone, just above the cheekbone, along the bridge of the nose, and on the very apples of the cheeks. It just imparts this wonderful shimmery glow that I love. I would definitely repurchase this color in full size.

on 12/18/2009 7:49:00 PM

Let's me just say that I love NARS, I think their blushes and bronzers are consistently good quality, probably the most pigmented products ever made. But I'm just not feeling these multiples. I got a set of three with Copacabana, Orgasm, and South Beach. They are ok.... but not very pigmented. The colours blend away very fast, leaving just a very slight sheen on my face. Same thing if I apply with a brush... I think the full-sized multiples are almost 50 dollars, to me that's way too much for something that leaves a short-lasting sheen only. You could probably go to MAC and buy a cream-coloured base for half the price but with similar results. I'm not repurchasing.

on 12/17/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as part of a three pack of mini multiples. I don't know how much I love it. The color is a little off on my NW25 skin and seems a little ashy. I think if I was lighter it might be more flattering. It really only works as a cheek highlighter. I think it's way too greasy for eyelids and doesn't look right on my lips. I've had best results applying it with a foundation brush. I'm using it but I'm not sure whether I like it and I doubt I'll buy it again.

Top Rated NARS Products