August 1, 2014 | 1375 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so disappointed in this, I was expecting a good foundation from reading the reviews of those in my age group.

First, this is not "super stay", did I get a bad/old bottle? This rubs off very easily on everything, also one gentle nose blow and it's totally gone!

I also read conflicting reviews of the finish, and on me it is matte and more matte, and very dry looking even with heavy moisturizing.

Color wise, even the warm tones run a bit too pink for me.

Giving a 1 rating for mature skin with very yellow undertones. Returning the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all-time FAVORITE foundation. It is medium coverage and has a satin finish (which is what I prefer for my skin). It lasts very decently and keeps my shine pretty well controlled (goes great with Maybelline Dream Matte powder). I have tried a few high-end foundations and I always end up going back to this foundation because it is of just nice quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by isabelxox0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for about 4 years and it blends great with my skin. I set it with powder and it stays about all day. I've tried many other foundations but this so far is my favorite. I will soon be trying the kat von d lock it tattoo foundation also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely in my top 5 foundations. I tend to use this in the summer, and use Studio Tech in the fall/winter when my skin gets a bit drier. I wear the shade true beige. Great match for my NC40 skin, not orange at all. Great coverage, lasts all day (I've worn for over 12+ hours), and never irritates my skin. Would recommend to someone that likes foundations such as Revlon Colorstay and EL Double Wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Airplanejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to live with this foundation for 3 whole months!!!!!
Let me start of with, the colour range of this foundation line is rather poor, most have pinky undertones and either looked too yellow or too pink against my skin. Non transfer? No no no, completely wrong, I've tried so many methods but none of them made it stay out. And considering this claims to be 24h really annoys me! I've tried putting on a primer, and setting it with powder, applying with a brush, with a sponge,and with fingers, but it slid right off! As soon as I touched my face, it would transfer, I'm so so disappointed with this foundation!

Second of all, 24hours... Erm more like it transferred so much it all came off by 10:30, bearing in mind I applied it at 8! Don't purchase this foundation, it's a waste of £10, pay £2.50 extra and opt for colorstay instead, it's worth it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by frecklesmcguff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product!! It's perfect for dry/normal sensitive skin and it's full-medium coverage lasts for as long as promised (20 hours or so). The only negative is that, in my experience, it does not come off with anything except soap and a washcloth and that when your face sweats it looks like you have rain-x on your face. I'm a drug-store makeup girl and have never been really happy with a foundation until now. I'll buy this for as long as they make it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Neffy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is terrible ! It made me look orange and since I have oily skin it is hard for me to find a foundation that can work well with the oiliness, but this made me greasier then a deep fried chip ! It also didn't last very long at all, it was patchy and just over all terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst foundation I have ever bought. While it does stay on all day, and hour after I applied it, my face was so greasy, it looked like I was constantly sweating, especially around my nose and chin. Not only was it a horrible greasy mess, it also made me break out like crazy, and I almost never get break outs from makeup. I tried everything to get this foundation to work because it claimed that it stayed on for 24 hours and I find Revlons colorstay to be a little bit too thick. I would never ever buy this again, and I warn all my friends to stay away from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jolip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great texture and coverage. Doesn't dry out or irritate skin. Lightest shade 005 light beige is perfect and can be mixed with the 010 ivory for a slightly darker shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by normafleming2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Was kind of long lasting. But was a shiny mess. Face looked greasy all day. Gross. Will not repurchase for sure.