December 19, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like it, You don't get much product on the tip so the color applies unevenly, and you have to dip the brush many time so your line ends up being a mess. A much better alternative is wet n wild or Jordana depending on what type you like

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the sponge tip and it goes on smoothly and easily. This liner also lasts me thought out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

Ok I am new at the winged liner and this has made it very simple! I have not tried nothing else but I do know if you want something to practice with this is it!! It is very black which makes it even more perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I would buy this again but there are other choices cheaper or same price. Its a true black. I like the brush you can do a thin line or a thicker line. It fades throughout the day but nothing like within an hr or so. Its more like 7-9 hrs later so that doesn't really change my mind on it. another good thing is i've literally had it MONTHS like a good 6 months and Its still going and wet!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Sucks! 2$ wet n wild Is much better

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its very decent for the price, which was around $7 or so at my local CVS. I'm not much of a pro when it comes to liquid eyeliner yet, but I will say that the black is a nice and rich color and with some primer it stays on all day. For me, the tip was a little too flimsy for my shakey hand. I'm sure someone with a steadier hand will enjoy using it. I couldn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Toridelmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just recently bought this at Target for around $7 I think, and it is honestly one of the best liquid liners I have used. I've tried everything- from MAC, Lancome, to Wet'n'wild, and this one is the best out of all of them. It is a felt tip so it is easier to control with detail as opposed to a brush tip. It's a nice inky black with a nice, not too slippery or thick consistency. I would recommend this 10/10.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Bella238

I hate the applicator, much too thick to get an amazing fine line, however it is a great formula, very black and lasts all day in me which is hard with my very oily eyelids!! Bargain for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by syrupsippinsyd

Ever since I started using liquid eyeliner this has been my go-to. It is thin enough to add on to cat-eye's without going overboard. The length of the brush bothers me a little, because I feel like with how long it is I don't have as much control over the liner as I would if the brush was a bit shorter, so I have trimmed mine down a little using a cuticle clipper. The liner goes on smooth in one stroke and doesn't break apart throughout the day. Dries quickly so you can apply the rest of your make-up without having to keep your eye closed too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

I have used Lancome Artliner for years. I have been searching for a cheaper drugstore replacement and I have finally found it! I use the blackest black color. It is a dead ringer for Artliner...and a lot cheaper! I really hope this never gets discontinued!!