August 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You get what you pay for with this one and then some. The container itself is weighted somehow - heavy. I wonder if this is to be more balanced in the hand? I'm not sure. The formula is thick, creamy and coats, thickens and lengthens lashes like nobody's business. I find I have to apply if slowly and carefully to keep the clumps away - it's that rich. It's also got a weird smell, like something strong and oily. Oh, and it is hell to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you need a lengthening mascara- this will likely be your HG, so stop reading and buy it at once. Myself, I need volume more and this didn't have so much a noticeable effect there so I am going to use it up and pass. It doesn't flake, is ok for contacts and sensitive eyes. It also washes off well, but a girl needs volume-so back to YSL or that Grow Lucious I will go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually have used the sample of this and I LOVE IT!! It's got the best formula and brush.It separates and lengthens my lashes.Doesn't give much volume but I still see a great difference in my lashes especially using the Shiseido mascara base. LOVE IT!I only wish they would make a very black color. I think the darkest is like a natural soft black.If they made the mascara in a deep dark black I would definitely shell out the $30 for it and make it my HG of all mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by mascarajunkie1

I love this mascara I think this is my HG mascara finally I found you! Extremely in love with this mascara!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ValrieM

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best mascara I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, let me just say, "I hate you, Armani, for charging so much for mascara!!!"

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I love this mascara. After trying several other brands, I grudgingly went out and bought a new tube of this in the gunmetal color (I think the MUA that sold it to me called it "silver" but it's really more gunmetal/charcoal.) The brush is awesome and the mascara applies without clumping and gives me lots of volume. It also stays on all day without flaking or smudging. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes like a lot of other brands. I also like the fact that there is a noticeable "click" so you know when the cap is on tight.

I know you're supposed to toss mascara every 3 months for sanitary reasons, but I'm a bad girl and held onto my last tube for over 6 months, because it's so expensive. I didn't use it every day, either.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sublimation17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great product I've got thanks to MUA reviews. I am make-up addict so I've tried a lot well-known Mascaras (usually ones that give more volume because my lashes used to be rather long but thin): Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior, Helena Rubinstein and so on. Lately I was on Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen:I've tried all kinds of Lash Queen and used to like it. Lash Queen Feather Light Volume was the last one and in a while I started to hate its brush and how it stuck my lashes together.
After reading all positive reviews on MUA I've bought Eyes to Kill in #3 Gun Metal Grey and it became my love from the first use. It nicely separates and defines each lash, gives enough volume and incredible length (more length then volume though). Another compliment to Gun Metal Grey shade: it has rather dark chinchilla undertone and looks rather playful in sunshine than disco sparkling or vulgar. IMHO brown and grey mascaras look dark enough and more natural on blonds than black ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by FuntasticOoO

It's just an OK-average mascara for me. i have been using this for nearly 3 weeks. Yes, it gives some lenghts (which is less than i expected) and volume but isnt the best mascara in my opinion. You can buy better ones with that $30, i am not regret for buying but dont think i would like to re-purchase =/

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sharonfloate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanna love it! Looks beautiful going on - brush is nice and keeps lashes separated. Smudges too much! Have often looked in the mirror and been a little horrified by how badly it's smudged...shame...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally got around to buying this- It IS all it's hyped up to be!! Absolutely worth the $$. I've tried all of the better h/e mascaras- YSL, DiorShow, etc etc-- This one is so stunning and so easy! With other mascaras, I typically have to use an eyelash comb after applying mascara, but this one does such a great job at separating and defining the lashes- it gives good volume and decent length, and even more drama with a second or third coat. Such a deep, gorgeous black. Solid, quality-looking bottle which looks like steel or something! I think that now that I've tried this one, I've pretty much tried them "all", and will continue to stick to this one. It's definitely my favorite.