Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 2/12/2014 11:24:00 PM

I honestly didn't think this would do anything at first but $30 it had to do something right? When you first look at it, you kinda wonder how "coral" colored lip stick, or whatever you want to call it, would really do anything.. But let me tell you, it's honestly like magic. I first applied some to the top of my hand to see if it came off as really coral and orangey. At first you can't see it at all and then it somehow turns to this natural pink color. It makes your lips look perfect, naturally. It isn't shiny, it isn't matte, it really makes your lips look perfect! Amazing!

on 2/10/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolute holy grail product! I didn't think i would ever purchase this product simply because of how expensive it is.. but it truly is fabulous! Perfect product for the winter time to keep your lips very moisturized and comfortable but provide a very subtle pink rosy colour to your lips. It brightens up your face, ideal for a no makeup makeup look. It lasts around 4 hours on me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am quite found of maybelline version of this product, as it was all the rage on YouTube about 18 months ago. I purchased this on my recent trip to Macy's and I really like it. It is hydrating to the nth degree.

on 2/9/2014 1:56:00 PM

LOVE my dior lip glow! the color is very beautiful, feels amazing to wear and has lasted me over a year. This is the first lip balm where I have used the whole product and gone and bought another because it is that good! You pay for what you get - quality.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hi everyone, I find this lip balm is good. I prefer not to wear lipstick and this balm does seem to make my natural lip colour brighter without it looking artificial.

I checked the ingredients list and to me it looks more or less harmless, which is important.]

I also find that it makes my lips softer and protects during cold/windy weather.

Four stars because of the price (you pay for the brand, I suppose) and because you need to renew it from time to time during the day.

But I would buy again nevertheless.

on 2/2/2014 9:42:00 PM

I am not one to buy on impulse, but I tried this at Sephora and really liked it, so into the basket it went. A few days later, I don't exactly have buyer's remorse, but I wonder what possessed me to think that C$35 was a normal price to pay for an item like this one. What I do like about it is that it is not gloopy at all and does seem to hydrate my lips, making them look nicer. My complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product! And I don't usually like to use lip products. This product goes on well and enhances/brings out my lip color. It's moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I haven't encountered any product that would both enhance and moisturize my lips while looking natural. Dior just came out with a coral shade for its 2014 spring collection, which I've purchase but have not tried yet. =)

on 1/25/2014 11:34:00 PM

This products is sooo expensive...but I think that it's worth it. Definitely a luxurious buy.

on 1/19/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great lip balm. Leaves a natural glow to your lips.

on 1/18/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like the softness of this balm.The color is hardly noticeable. It's kind of moisturizing, the packaging is adorable and it is luxurious. I have gone through a whole tube and I purchase these as gifts for friends and relatives. I hoard lip balms and my collection wouldn't be complete without this. It is not an end all be all balm, it's just Dior.

Popular Lip Treatments