Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

3.7

Isododecane, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, cera alba/beeswax, c8-9 isoparaffin, disteardimonium hectorite, cera carnauba/carnauba wax, aqua/water, propylene carbonate, allyl stearate/va copolymer, lecithin, silica, sodium polymethacrylate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, phenoxyethonal, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, ethylenediamine/stearyl dimer dilinoleate copolymer, ethylparaben, polyvinyl laurate, polyquaternium-10, souluble collagen, pathenol, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, oryza sativa starch/rice starch. [ /- may contain: ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491/iron oxides. ci 77007/ultramarines, ci77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/ maganese violet, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, mica] F.I.L. d34889/1 U.S. patents: 5,462, 798; 6,099,183; 6,222,735; 6,296,411; 6,305,862; 6,309,123; 6,325,562; 6,331,086; 6,345,923

on 11/24/2012 10:08:00 AM

If you're looking for length, you can't go wrong. This mascara gives me unbelievable length! It looks quite natural, so usually I use it as a base and put a thicker masara on top so that it looks dark. But truely, it's cheap, and it works. It's worth it!

on 11/6/2012 9:05:00 PM

I love this mascara!! I have really stubborn asian lashes but this mascara holds the curl perfectly. It doesn't flake and doesn't have the weird scents that other mascaras have. Will definitely repurchase ^^

on 11/4/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this mascara! I'm 15 so this is the 6th mascara I've tried and it's absolutely the BEST (so far)! I've already started using my 2nd tube of it. I like it waaay better than its "sister" Volum' Express The Falsies Flared (waterproof). I've gone through 2 tubes of that then I finally decided to try this one since they're the same price, under or around $6 (depending where you purchase it). It gives me really nice volume and length as well. I curl my lashes then BAM! Thicker, longer lashes. I'm Filipino (Asian), my lashes aren't super thick or super long. I'd say it's pretty average because it isn't sparse either. I RECOMMEND this product to anyone! I don't think you could completely hate this product. I'm in the US so the packaging's different from the picture above. I don't have much to say about the packaging, yellow isn't my favorite color lol, but it's alright.

on 11/2/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this mascara! Great volume and length. It doesn't clump and separates them perfectly! I love the smell, I know pretty weird. It has it all. My top mascara!

on 10/23/2012 11:27:00 AM

I WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER, USE ANOTHER MASCARA BESIDES THIS ONE. GIVES MY LASHES INSANE VOLUME AND LENGTH, LOVE IT!! & IT LASTS VERY LONG

on 10/12/2012 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got the waterproof Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express mascara in Glam Black and I think it's wonderful! I've bought this mascara several times over, and I can't see myself trying anything new because this works so well.

on 10/11/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Owning around 30 mascaras half of them being drugstore ones i found Maybelline's Volum' express the colossal one to be one of the best i have bought , for me it separated and lifted my lashes so they almost looked false.
i love this product and will buy it again :)

on 10/11/2012 8:38:00 PM

I was so excited to try this mascara, and around the first week I noticed GREAT results. Then I started to notice that it would get flakey, clump together, and the mascara just wouldn't stay on really well. Its definitely a nice mascara, I just found that it didn't work too well for my eyelashes. :(

on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara. My old favorite mascaras include Cover Girl Las Blast, L'Oreal Voluminous, and L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen (all waterproof versions) - however, this one is even better. This mascara isn't clumpy, can be built up with a few coats, and doesn't flake. My lashes look full and voluminous, and best of all it holds my curl **all day** after curling. However, my eyelids and skin are oily, so I do experience a little bit of smudging on my upper and lower lids at the end of the day (I only apply mascara to my top lashes). I still give this mascara 5 stars because I've gone swimming while wearing this mascara and did not experience raccoon eyes. I've already repurchased this mascara 3 times (and will probably continue to repurchase), but I'll still be on the lookout for a drugstore mascara that does not smudge, is volumizing, AND holds my curl all day.

on 10/4/2012 12:45:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara!! My HG Mascara, everything else I've tried has not got a patch on this to be honest.

I love the length it gives me, volume is fair and the staying power is amazing. It doesn't flake, nor run or budge at all. I love, love, love this product. I also love the packaging, the bright colour makes it easy to find in a makeup bag and it also catches your eye on the shelf.

Great product.