September 17, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Over priced and over hyped, that's what this product is. I was so glad when I got a JT in a GWP coz I really wanted to try it out but didn't want to spend so much on a gloss.

I got the color Pink Horizon which looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube. Its warm shimmery dusky pink with golden glitter. I really thought it would go well with my skin tone. However, on my lips its nothing like that. There's no pigment in this so on my lips it just looks like a layer of glittery vaseline :(. Who wants that? And its so thick and sticky!!!

I tried wearing it over a nude lipstick and it looked a bit ok. But its way too sticky for my liking. There's no way I'm going to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I recently bought a gift set of assorted tiny Juicy Tubes & I noticed that the formula seemed goopy than the tubes I purchased years ago, which isn't an issue for me at all since I love Stila which are heavier glosses in my opinion. Thick glosses stay longer & shinier, but I kind of wished that Juicy Tubes' formula stayed in between, as I originally had in my past tubes, which I reached for when I'm in the mood for serious-lipgloss-without-the-heavy-feel on my lips. Maybe it's just me, or it may be the batch I got, but they feel like Stila-heavy on my lips now. I'm still a fan and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dandellion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss ever and actually the only one I use. It is sticky, but very long lasting, very glossy, the color range is just wonderful. Of course it's pricy, but I always wish for some for Christmas or something like that :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Despite being overly sticky, this is a great lipgloss. It's what you ask for when you buy a gloss - ultra shiny. The stickiness DOES make it very longlasting, which is a surprise for lipgloss (it's much longer lasting than products such as Chanel Aqualumiere for example). The colour range is gorgeous and smells amazingly. I love it, but I can see how others may not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I always have a tube in my life ever since I discovered them years ago. My lips peel on a daily basis EXCEPT when I use JT. I've tried other lip treatments, balms, etc, but my lips still peel. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is super sticky and my long hair gets stuck when it's windy but this is the only con. I recommend the non-sparkling colours. Peach is the most versatile and it is more pigmented than other colours. JTs are so good that I've replaced lost tubes because I can't not have one at all times even though they're very $$$ for lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ZackAttackGrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just really like how these feel and taste~ They aren't super pigmented, and they're a little sticky. But they're super shiny, and like I said, taste and feel amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by alimakntv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love and hate relationship for this lipgloss. I like the fact that it is very very thick in consistency and very stick, so it stays on for a long time. The fact that it is so sticky I really don't like but that's just what I prefer! The product lasts for a long time because no a less is more with this juicy tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice gloss, a bit thick and sticky though. It does have a nice tint, and it's very smooth. I did get it as gwp, I probably wouldn't buy it on my own, I prefer Chanel glossimers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

OMy gosh this is my HG lipgloss!!!!! thicker, smooth gloss that stays on ferever!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Terribly drying, thick and sticky. It lasted all of half an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and removed it due to the incredibly tacky, sticky consistency. It's got a nice shine, but it's not very pigmented.
Verdict: Would not repurchase.