December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These glosses are a little too thick for my liking, they make my lips sore when I use them so I apply a lip balm before I use them and it helps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really think most lip glosses are all the same, and the colors don't make much of a difference if you are putting over lipstick. A diference, but not much. So why the high rating? Because the kind like Lancome Juicy Tubes, with no applicator, give you far more product for you money. Comparing this to Nars, which is about the same price, this is .50 zo vs Nars at .28. That is a big difference. I don't like gloss or lid primer or much anything in a tube with an applicator because you do get less product by sometimes half and you often don't know when you have used most of it up. These have a definite taste, so be aware of that. I like it, some might not.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

This is just your normal, everyday lipgloss. It's just thicker with more sparkles. I got it in 95 marshmallow electro. It's a light pink, and I expected some color payoff, but no. When applied, it appears as clear lipgloss with sparkles. It is very sticky. It isn't moisturizing. I will not be buying it again, especially at the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by philippines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's sticky but gives that nice gloss that you are looking for. If you don't blot your lips once this is applied, it last long. Small amount goes a long way and it smells nice too. I scrape a little bit of my lipstick and mix it with this using a small spatula and lip brush and voila! A new glossy lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love Juicy Tubes. They have a really long staying power, and they're so glossy! One thing I noticed is that the formula is really sticky, so it sometimes feels like you rubbed honey all over your lips. It has a very nice selection of colours too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Over priced and over hyped, that's what this product is. I was so glad when I got a JT in a GWP coz I really wanted to try it out but didn't want to spend so much on a gloss.

I got the color Pink Horizon which looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube. Its warm shimmery dusky pink with golden glitter. I really thought it would go well with my skin tone. However, on my lips its nothing like that. There's no pigment in this so on my lips it just looks like a layer of glittery vaseline :(. Who wants that? And its so thick and sticky!!!

I tried wearing it over a nude lipstick and it looked a bit ok. But its way too sticky for my liking. There's no way I'm going to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I recently bought a gift set of assorted tiny Juicy Tubes & I noticed that the formula seemed goopy than the tubes I purchased years ago, which isn't an issue for me at all since I love Stila which are heavier glosses in my opinion. Thick glosses stay longer & shinier, but I kind of wished that Juicy Tubes' formula stayed in between, as I originally had in my past tubes, which I reached for when I'm in the mood for serious-lipgloss-without-the-heavy-feel on my lips. Maybe it's just me, or it may be the batch I got, but they feel like Stila-heavy on my lips now. I'm still a fan and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dandellion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss ever and actually the only one I use. It is sticky, but very long lasting, very glossy, the color range is just wonderful. Of course it's pricy, but I always wish for some for Christmas or something like that :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Despite being overly sticky, this is a great lipgloss. It's what you ask for when you buy a gloss - ultra shiny. The stickiness DOES make it very longlasting, which is a surprise for lipgloss (it's much longer lasting than products such as Chanel Aqualumiere for example). The colour range is gorgeous and smells amazingly. I love it, but I can see how others may not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I always have a tube in my life ever since I discovered them years ago. My lips peel on a daily basis EXCEPT when I use JT. I've tried other lip treatments, balms, etc, but my lips still peel. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is super sticky and my long hair gets stuck when it's windy but this is the only con. I recommend the non-sparkling colours. Peach is the most versatile and it is more pigmented than other colours. JTs are so good that I've replaced lost tubes because I can't not have one at all times even though they're very $$$ for lip glosses.