December 19, 2014 | 1634 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

I had tried a sample of this in a small satchet given to me by a friend and I absolutely loved it! The color selection is non-existent, but being a fair skinned Asian, this suited me quite well. The consistency of this is better than the Hot Pink one because it hydrated my skin more without being overly greasy. I didn't have enough product to see the long term benefits but I would definitely purchase this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff has blown me away! It's the most perfect match for my NW20 skin I've ever used. But it's not only that - it blends superbly. No tidemarks on the nose, no pooling in pores....I mean you really can just slap this stuff on any old way and it seems to sit perfectly. Actually, the finish is so diffuse and soft it actually seems to minimise the appearance of pores! The coverage is fairly light at first but you can build it up so easily. I double it up under the eyes to get a bit more coverage for my dark circles.

CONS? Not a whole lot, tbh. I can't imagine anyone darker than me could use it though. And even with a great shade match it's still covering everything like a foundation - in other words, you become kinda uni-shade. I have to use a cream blusher so I don't look too pale on my cheeks.

But I can't think of anything else - this totally replaces MAC F&B for me as a light foundation. By the way, I trialled the Pink one on one side of my face and the Gold on the other - I honestly couldn't see any difference. Some ppl say the Pink is matte compared to this but they're both fairly satin finished to my eyes. But I ordered full size in the Gold as I'm late thirties and this one seems more recommended for my age.

Best €6 on Ebay I ever spent!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great bb cream! Packaging is hygienic and aesthetic, the price is good for the amount of product. I bought mine off eBay for $14-15 including shipping. I use it everyday now! The coverage is light and the finish is quite dewy, which is what I want for daily use. The lasting power could be better but I am only looking for light coverage anyway. It is quite moisturizing and great for my dry, sensitive skin. The colour is perfect and looks super natural. Its probably better for yellow-toned skin though. I recommend this for anyone with yellow to neutral undertones and dry skin who want light daily wear. The SPF is an added bonus as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Very promising so far. Got it in a sample size set, the pink label was too drying for me, but this works fine over moisturiser...The effect is very subtle yet amazing, like some fairy godmother has gone over my face with a magic wand, leaving a healthy glow and well, just a better version of my face. At the same time it feels and looks really natural. If this keeps up and the product doesn't break me out over time, I'm a believer.
Edit after about two weeks: Still like this a lot, use it almost every day now. You can avoid the hassle with the pump container by going for the 25 ml tube instead. Only had one breakout in this time and that seemed unrelated to the bb cream, my skin right now is clear and in good condition. The bb gold cream, despite being marketed for dry skin, is still just a little too drying for my skin, but I can compensate by using a richer moisturiser underneath or overnight. Overall a great discovery and in a different league alltogether than the bb creams on the European market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This is the best and most inexpensive of my 10 BB creams at my house!!

This holds up all day, in the sun, sweating, it doesn't matter, and it does not break up or flake. The color is wonderful: it is less ashy and pinker than many other products. The volume they give you for such a low price is also great. I can not rave on and on more about a product. The fact that it was such a great price makes it even more appealing.

If any of you want a GREAT BB cream and are sick of spending big money, buy this!! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MissMelinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Started using this BB cream and absolutely love it! The color is right, for me. I love all of the benefits this product offers. The coverage is light but does even out my skin tone better than other bb creams I've used. I recommend it to people with dry skin :) beware of fraudulent products...I got the real deal, but have heard of many fakes out there. Do your research before purchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by idabii

It's great; except it's not right for my skin color - I look like a ghost after applying it :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to make sure I got the real thing, so I drove to an Asian shopping mall and it passed the real vs. fake test, so I bought it. Firstly, I noticed no bad smell at all (and I'm pretty sensitive to obnoxious scents.) It is pretty opaque and yes, typical of many Asian bb creams, a bit grey. BUT it blends in well and evens my skin tone and brightens my face. It makes me look as if I got more sleep then I usually do. I definitely need blush and a bit on bronzer on top, but that's no problem. My skin seems to like it too, as it is moisturizing. With summer on the way (and my 60th birthday!) I am happy for the high SPF. I've tried many good bb creams, and this rates pretty high.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by domokunnies

I have oily, extremely acne prone skin and this covers my skin like a dream. It gives great coverage and amazingly, it looks NATURAL. It's hard to see that I have on any makeup at all. It blends in pretty well with my NC30 skin. It is light coming out of the bottle but eventually settles. I dust it off with a light dusting of Shiseido powder to help futher tone done the whiteness.

I find this makeup lasts through a 9 hour workday just fine. I live in hot and humid Houston. It's made my morning routine a lot quicker since I no longer have to use concealor. I find it covers my undereye circles just fine.

Best of all, this does NOT break me out at all. In fact, it's improved my skin clarity and texture. How does that work? I have no freaking idea. I would've thought NOT using makeup would improve my skin. But using this has been awesome. I am no longer self concious of how my skin looks. For anyone with acne, you know how debilitating acne can be. I finally feel confident within my own skin. My only regret is that I wish I tried this sooner!! I learned about this bb cream about 4 years ago but didn't try it until last month. I'm so glad I finally gave in...this is an absolute miracle product and life changer. Even if it was triple the cost, I would still buy it.