Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing powder

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/20/2010 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Guerlain's Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzer in 20 is THE most wonderful bronzer I've ever tried! I'm a MAC NC27 and was looking for a bronzer that I could also use as a blush, meaning it should have a little more color to it than just bronze (but not orange or red). I also have dry/combination skin so I didn't want a powder that would absorb the little oil I do have in my cheeks! I went straight to Guerlain since they are supposedly the bronzer authority. The Terracotta for blondes was too light and didn't even show on me, while the Terracotta for brunettes was orangey. Then I noticed that there was actually a moisturizing bronzer, and the 20 was just my shade! (similar in color to Bobbi Brown's medium bronzer) It picks up the gold in my eyes and complexion, and is very long lasting.

on 11/27/2009 5:36:00 AM

I have this bronzer in 01, 20 and 03. I'm using 03 at the moment and think it's the prettiest bronzer I've ever used. it looks pretty shimmery in the pan but I think it's more sheeny when it's on. It's easy to go overboard with this bronzer so use a light hand but it is beautiful! I use 20 in the summer when I have more colour. The 01 is a bit too pale but perfect for paler skinned ladies!

on 10/30/2009 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product really does live up t the hype. It gives a lovely natural golden glow (I have dark olive skin), mainly matte but with the tiniest hint of shimmer. And best of all it lasts way longer on your face than other brands (e.g. Bobbi Brown's bronzer) and let's you gradually build up colour layer by layer so you can decide how bronzed you want to look. Expensive but worth it.

on 10/3/2009 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this (#01) after a lot of research and it does not disappoint. It really works great on my skin tone. I use it when I wear foundation and also mix it with my blush. I will not hesitate to repurchase.

on 8/27/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer to everything else because it really is moisturizing and it lasts all day. It is not frosty or shimmery like other bronzers. I am now talking about the single toned bronzer not the brunette or blonde ones. I have sure used some "matte " bronzers but they never applied smoothly and they always feel so dry on my skin. And shimmery bronzers do have tendency to wear off and start looking blotchy. I love the looks of shimer though also in right day but unfortunately they dont wear long time. My bronzer history is long: Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clinique, Cargo, Dior, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Face Stockholm, YSL, Physicians Formula, Lumene, Revlon... I do love the fragrance in this tho I do understand some of you might not appreciate it. This is actualy the ONLY bronzer I used all of! I purchased this myself and used it all up by myself. Only other blush/bronzer product I ever finished is Shu uemura blush.

on 8/26/2009 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Have just bought this from the estimable Sue at the DJ Canberra Guerlain counter. The shade I got is 00 (the matte version). So far I really enjoy it. It's a pretty matte bronze that is just peachy enough without verging into orange. The application is forgiving and it has never looked weird on my bronzer-unfriendly light skin. Other bronzers I have used are Cargo, NARS Laguna, Duwop, and various TooFaced ones, but Terracotta is leading the pack. It is easy enough to apply that I keep it with me at work to apply in the early afternoon when I'm feeling a bit peaked. Two quibbles: the price and the intense violet odor. I like it and will continue to use until I find something better.

on 7/7/2009 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really wanted to like this bronzer as the colours are great and look really natural but after a few months the powder sort of solidifys and I can't get any more powder on my brush.

My skin doesn't get oily, I wait until my moisuriser has sunk in before applying but the powder keeps doing this and I have to keep scraping off the top layer of the compact, so it's really wastful.

on 6/29/2009 5:49:00 PM

I've been wanting to try this product for years but never wanted to spend the money on it. The only bronzer I had ever used was NARS' Laguna and I thought it was pretty decent, but even after 2 years of using (not every day though) I still had trouble applying it without it looking fake. Anyways, I finally decided to buy Terracota and the results impressed me. I use it almost like a blush (although I also brush a little on my forehead, nose and chin to make it look more natural) and I LOOVE the way it looks on my skin. I have fair-medium skin and I always look better when I'm a little bit tanned, and this bronzer gives me a healthy, sun-kissed glowed I've never been able to achieve with any other product. Plus, it smells good! I finally understand why people have loved this product for so many years, it's definately worth the price!

on 6/16/2009 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best bronzer for me and I've tried many. For the price the packaging could have been prettier that's for sure but the product stays on and I never have a reaction to it like I do to every other bronzer I've tried

on 6/1/2009 10:51:00 AM

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever used. The color is natural and lovely on me, the texture is fantastic and moisturizing. I love it and have bought a few over the past decade and half (they last forever). I will be buying this over and over.

I have it in 01. My HG.