August 1, 2014 | 1808 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this (#01) after a lot of research and it does not disappoint. It really works great on my skin tone. I use it when I wear foundation and also mix it with my blush. I will not hesitate to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer to everything else because it really is moisturizing and it lasts all day. It is not frosty or shimmery like other bronzers. I am now talking about the single toned bronzer not the brunette or blonde ones. I have sure used some "matte " bronzers but they never applied smoothly and they always feel so dry on my skin. And shimmery bronzers do have tendency to wear off and start looking blotchy. I love the looks of shimer though also in right day but unfortunately they dont wear long time. My bronzer history is long: Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clinique, Cargo, Dior, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Face Stockholm, YSL, Physicians Formula, Lumene, Revlon... I do love the fragrance in this tho I do understand some of you might not appreciate it. This is actualy the ONLY bronzer I used all of! I purchased this myself and used it all up by myself. Only other blush/bronzer product I ever finished is Shu uemura blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Have just bought this from the estimable Sue at the DJ Canberra Guerlain counter. The shade I got is 00 (the matte version). So far I really enjoy it. It's a pretty matte bronze that is just peachy enough without verging into orange. The application is forgiving and it has never looked weird on my bronzer-unfriendly light skin. Other bronzers I have used are Cargo, NARS Laguna, Duwop, and various TooFaced ones, but Terracotta is leading the pack. It is easy enough to apply that I keep it with me at work to apply in the early afternoon when I'm feeling a bit peaked. Two quibbles: the price and the intense violet odor. I like it and will continue to use until I find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by claro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really wanted to like this bronzer as the colours are great and look really natural but after a few months the powder sort of solidifys and I can't get any more powder on my brush.

My skin doesn't get oily, I wait until my moisuriser has sunk in before applying but the powder keeps doing this and I have to keep scraping off the top layer of the compact, so it's really wastful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by larabr

I've been wanting to try this product for years but never wanted to spend the money on it. The only bronzer I had ever used was NARS' Laguna and I thought it was pretty decent, but even after 2 years of using (not every day though) I still had trouble applying it without it looking fake. Anyways, I finally decided to buy Terracota and the results impressed me. I use it almost like a blush (although I also brush a little on my forehead, nose and chin to make it look more natural) and I LOOVE the way it looks on my skin. I have fair-medium skin and I always look better when I'm a little bit tanned, and this bronzer gives me a healthy, sun-kissed glowed I've never been able to achieve with any other product. Plus, it smells good! I finally understand why people have loved this product for so many years, it's definately worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best bronzer for me and I've tried many. For the price the packaging could have been prettier that's for sure but the product stays on and I never have a reaction to it like I do to every other bronzer I've tried

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by kiune

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever used. The color is natural and lovely on me, the texture is fantastic and moisturizing. I love it and have bought a few over the past decade and half (they last forever). I will be buying this over and over.

I have it in 01. My HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I have this in 03 and I really like it. I wouldn't say it's HG but it's pretty close. I prefer Duwop June to this because it's more golden. However, this is not bad for an everyday look because it has less shimmers than Duwop and it smells divine - like being on a beach. It's quite expensive but will repurchase because it does last longer and applies evenly/beautifully when compared to the MAC Bronzer in Golden (no lasting power at all and becomes blotchy as the day goes by).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this bronzer in 03. It must be 7 years since i got it. And yes, i have hit pan. But theres still a lot left. I must admit that i dont reach for it every day. It is very easy to apply without overdoing it, and it does`nt look orangey at all. I like it, but i dont think its HG material for me. So i wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by martas777

This is my HG bronzing powder. Its got great staying power and looks beautiful on my skin. I have it in 20 and 02, prefer 02 tho. I bought Nars Laguna lately and I think Guerlain is much better (staying power, colour etc.). I love it...