October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying I dind't buy this product in the first place. I'm a big fan of several Lancome products. For some years, I used their skincare system (primarily the Absolue line) as well. I've since moved on to products more suitable to my aging skin. Notably, many are sold through dermatologist/surgeons and don't cost any more than Lancome.

Anyway, I hate to waste product and I've been trying to incorporate my neck and decolletage into my routine cleansing and skincare (wish I had sooner). I used the Genifique on neck and decolletage. I actually like it, just not for my face (where I use TNS as serums go). I am dry, and apply a substantial moisturizer on top (Nutritic).

While I won't buy this, I will make use of the free samples Lancome likes to give away for the purose above.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this, but it didn't really grab me. I had a few sample size bottles and keep trying them again hoping that I will notice something from using them, but I don't... The first few uses I noticed a bit of breaking out, but not sure if that was from the product or from trying out too many things at once? I was using it also with visionnaire.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

This serum made my skin beautiful, glowy and soft. However it also gave me acne...weord little white pustules which is rare for me. I've tried it several times with the same results. I'm so sad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm starting using Genifique (and it's matching eye cream) from a today's special kit from HSN. You couldn't go wrong with the price as it is a luxury supersize. So far it's not a bad product and all I've been doing at night is this serum, the matching eye cream (which is okay, but I used better eye products), Bare Escentuals neck cream as my face cream, and Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough neck cream. It's not bad. I'd buy it again from HSN as they have the best value. The eye cream I wouldn't buy alone. I'll edit this review after a week using this product line to see how it goes. But it's okay so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by matywillis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very sceptical of this as I wasn't familiar with the ingredients and had read some mediocre reviews, however my friend kept raving about it so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say I'm impressed. After a week my skin was smoother and looked more radiant. I will certainly keep purchasing unless something better comes along.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

What exactly is this supposed to do? After 4 weeks of use, the only change to my face was acne & a red burning, patches under my eyes & both cheeks. I'm glad I received this as a sample, otherwise, I would feel foolish for believing the product's claims.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Love this product and won't be without it. It has evened out my skin and there is no price tag on that result. And, it also means less face makeup. Yes, pricey but you know that if the result is what you expect, then, the price is not an issue.

I use very little of this. I usually just pull the wand and take what's on the wand itself. I've had this for about four months and I still have plenty of product left. Yes, I will be purchasing when it's time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by connieconnie

I got this small travel package from a gift set, just used for several day but its during my period, I have to say it did a good job, it gives me a more smooth face for serum and it is very easy to obsorb, no strong smell.
The only problem is does it worth the money....it did a good job but I have other skin product with lower price....
btw I always doesn't like the packaging like this and Estee Lauder's ANR....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dhryan429

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why Lancome? You make so many amazing products. Why pump this one so much? You have better serums, and so do your competitors. Let this one go. It just doesn't do enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by caitlynwunsch

I really liked the serum I didn't notice a difference within 7 days but my skin started to look a little brighter and more even. My skin didn't break out but I did notice acne scars lighting up. I do use other treatments for that so I can't give all the credit to genifique but overall I liked it and will get it again. It is expensive though!