September 20, 2014 | 1759 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kimbyy

HOLY MOLY. whatever you do - do not buy this moisturizer! i rarely complain badly in a review but i have NEVER had my face burn from a product like this one! it literally felt like someone took my straightener and put it on my cheeks. they were on fire! i had to put cold water on my face ... my eyes started tearing. this is so bad! i will not be buying anymore simple products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Another gem that I don't think deserves such a low rating. I have very sensitive skin. It's prone to acne, but some parts are dry. I guess you can say i have sensitive, combo, acne prone skin. I have tried many products from high end to low end. I find that usually the lower end products work better for me and don't irritate my sensitive skin. This moisturizer absorbs beautifully into my skin. It also looks AMAZING under makeup since it gets rid of all my dry patches wo any greasiness!! It leaves my skin super soft and smooth. I do notice a few minor white heads when i use this...but that's not too bad. Like i said, I have yet to find a product that does not cause me some sort of break out. I haven't experienced any stinging or discomfort like some have mentioned. Definitely would repurchase. I found a $2 off coupon for this in a magazine so the price was very reasonable. $9.97 (at walmart before discount)

**UPDATE** After using this for a couple months, i realized that it's leaving my face with small bumps. They're itchy and irritated. I've tossed this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Rosielle91

This is lovely and cheap and does the job. If you happen to be a quick product user like me then this could be fore you, if you just want a basic lazy girl moisturiser. I don't see the point of putting my money into a tiny jar of Biotherm aquasource when I manage to use it in 3 weeks! This is a much better and cheaper option for me! If you have quite normal to dry skin, then layer this a couple of times and you'll save up a loot of money! since the container is so big too. A good bargain moisturiser so far!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and I was super excited. The Simple line seems amazing! I found this smoothed on nicely. There were no issues with irritation for me when applying. It did however cause me to break out with just one use that I'm sure using it full time would be bad. Would not try this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been buying this product for years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable, fast drying, light moisturiser. I don't tend to use it during the day (because it doesn't, unfortunately, protect your skin from the sun) but it's a great base for foundation, or when you feel you need a lighter product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

This review is for the Hydrating version. I have the Replenishing, which I love but the Hydrating is a little TOO hydrating.

It sinks into my skin well enough but leaves a layer of moisture on top of my skin. I have to take a Kleenex and run it lightly over my skin before putting my makeup on. I'd use it in a pinch but not every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by adamevvo1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have very acne prone and sensitive skin and i bought this a few weeks ago and can say that its the best moisturizer i have ever used, my skin was blotchy red and aggravated and i was fed up, i wash my face and apply it after every wash and then add my SIMPLE LIGHT MOISTURIZER and it has got rid of most the redness made my skin smooth and its toning my skin, it has vitamin b in it which is really good for skin repair and softening and also contains vitamin e which is really good for skin repair and making scars less apparent. i really would advise acne prone people to use it as my doctor advised it to me and it has really helped me, i know every ones skin is different so its all about trial and error but i can honestly say its a miracle and i dont know why people are experiencing a burning sensation because it has no harsh chemicals colors or perfumes and is made with natural ingredients so i dont know why people are experiencing a burning sensation, i hope my review helped people and i dont mean to offend anyone who did get the burning sensation because i know everyones skin is different. kind regards Adam Evans.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great simple moisturizer for people with normal or oily skin. Defintely don't use if you have dry skin as this is a very light moisturizer. For AUD 8 for a bottle I will be repurchasing. I had no problems with burning as others described.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a few samples of this and it burned my face when I applied it. It's also very thin and slippery and not moisturizing. I would not purchase the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by deelasoul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers have also experienced, my skin reacted badly to this moisturizer. I have sensitive, fairly oily skin and this burned a bit on applicaiton but even worse, turned my skin red and gave me a slight rash on my cheeks and jawline.

For reference, I usually use Boots Light Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin or Clinique Dramatically Different Gel Moisturizer with no problems.