November 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my holy grail eyeliner! I have tried practically every brand under the sun, from drugstore to department store ones. I bought this after reading the reviews here & I didn't have high hopes, but o.m.g... I am in love with this eyeliner! I can't stop gushing over it!
I have tried this for a week, so I can get an accurate review on it. I have Asian eyelids that has the crease, but for some reason, I smudge ridiculously on my lower lashes, and I end up looking like a panda at the end of the day. THIS eyeliner pencil did NOT smudge!
Colors are fantastic, very pigmented & holds on strong. Does not flake or smudge. Easy to sharpen BUT it's VERY soft. As I mentioned, I have small eyes, so I use an eyeliner pencil to apply it to tightline my upper lashes, and it works wonders.
I wear this to work all day & I don't have to worry about it smudging. I have tried this on a 32 celcius day with high humidity & it stays put!
I love it so much I now have 4 colors, and I think I will get ALL the colors. For some reason, the purple isn't as smooth & soft, but I guess it might be from a bad batch. I will definately have backups for this & re-buy. I will be devatstated if this pencil becomes discontinued!
I

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by gzheng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this liner. I have oily lids and have always had trouble with liners transferring to my bottom lid. This does not budge! I apply it in the morning, and even after a long day at school and a nap, the liner still looks the same. It is a very deep black that glides on very smoothly. One gripe I have though it that because it's so creamy, it's hard to get a precise line because the tip is always blunted despite sharpening. So I almost always need to use a brush to apply this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even Rimmel's Exaggerate Noir has been temporarily side-lined in favour of this eyeliner. That tended to smudge a little.

The staying power of this liner is quite wonderful.

Though NO eyeliner is impervious if you rub your eyes (as I have a bad habit of doing). The pigment is strong and you can line your eyes quickly and without drawing the delicate eyelid skin taut to get a fine lne. It wears down very quickly however, and you have to sharpen it often to keep a fine point on the pencil so you go through pencils quickly. But at under $6.00 a liner, I'm not complaining too much!

The other colours in the line are gorgeous. I use Deepest Black and the corresponding Brown for day and the other shades for evening.
You do get some pigment straying under your eyes if not careful but not much. This is tenacious stuff and you have to get it ALL off at night by cleansing really thoroughly.

Wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

this is often sold out @ my ulta & now i see why! this is a soft, dark black pencil liner....an awesome d/s find! pencil wise...i can never buy another H/E one when i can find great quality with ds products like this & l'oreal extra intense! used this on my waterline & topped it off w/ a bit of black shadow and it barely budged! better than any of mac's pencil liners, imho!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up at Ulta the other day after i failed to find the Milani liquify pencil in black (cvs was sold out) anyway I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner so I picked this up. Not sure if it's a perfect dupe, but it gets the job done and so far I like it. I may buy it again but I also want to try other eyeliners out there, but for 5 dollars it's worth checking out

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ultagirl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner for the waterline! I use it every day. It is very creamy so it is almost like gel liner in a stick. When you apply it it does not tug or pull hard on your skin. I do not normally apply this onto my upper lash line instead i just use gel liner on the top and this liner on my waterline. I find that if you dry your waterline a little bit with a tissue it will make this liner last longer. I am goning to try the waterproof eyeliner by prestgie and see if it is also a great eyeliner just like this one! The packaging is just standard pencil eyeliner. It is cheap and good. The one bad thing is i do not really see these very much in drugstores the only places i have found them are Rite Aid and also at Ulta. Yes this is a product you might have to search for but you will enjoy having this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Ntuitive1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I so wanted to love this product after reading a makeup blog that raved about it. I have long been a lover of Prestige cosmetics so I had high expectations. Well, unfortunately I can't say enough bad things about it. If I could give it no stars I would. Where do I begin?

First of all, I couldn't get the point sharp enough to draw a reasonably thin line. You'd have to have pretty big lids for a line that thick and I don't. But that's not even the biggest issue - The tip is so soft that it breaks off easily even with light pressure. It even broke off in my hands at one point and it only brushed my finger lightly. Worse is that it broke off on my eyelid and almost got into my eye. On top of all of that, I couldn't even draw a smooth line with it. It kept tugging and causing feathering. And I am very experienced at drawing a smooth line with a pencil liner as I've been doing it for 30 years with all kinds of liners, some even with soft tips but none that acted like this one!

I think the absolute worst thing about this liner is that it suddenly started to cause an allergic reaction the second (and final) time I attempted to wear it. Given that I am a contact lens wearer it almost made me unable to drive home that day because my eyes were so gunky and cloudy. Plus the irritation didn't go away right away. I wish I had read the reviews here before buying it or I'd have saved myself the awful experience.

Would you believe that the makeup blogger that raved about this pencil said she used to work for one of the big magazines and admitted that she was paid to rave about products she didn't like, but given that she was no longer employed there she was going to tell the truth now?....I should have known better than to believe that line, LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I used to think I had good liners...until I got this one. It glides on so smoothly, and it has great pigmentation. Less than $10 too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER! looks really pretty and works just as good as urban decay 24/7 very creamy works nice and really black color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by amandakoran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was love at first swipe. Its so creamy and it goes on smooth.The color is the blackest ever-- Total Intensity indeed. The staying power is good too.

It does crease a bit after a long day. So you need an eye primer for this.
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried in my life..