BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

3.7

octinoxate 5.94, titanium dioxide 1.70, oxybenzone 2. OTHERS: triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, nylon-12, phenyl trimethicone, polyethylene, talc, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, aluminum dimyrisate, bht, disodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium dehydroacetate, methicone, polymethyl methacrylate, isononyl isononanoate, alumina. ( /- bismuth oxychloride, mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides.**AS OF JULY 2015:mica, boron nitride, ethyl methoxycinnamate, silica, titanium dioxide, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, benzophenone-3, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, pentylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, stearic acid, isopropyl titanium trisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, talc, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sodium lauryl aspartate, zinc chloride, bht, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, yellow 6, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, red 30, red 30 lake, ultramarines, bismuth oxychloride, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ci 77491, ci77492, ci 77499, ci 77510, ci 77742, ci 77891

on 6/17/2013 9:39:00 PM

I love this product! I don't see a lot of rave about it but it has great coverage and is a nice powder. It is a little pricey, but so are all Benefit products. It has cool packaging, with a little brush and sponge under the powder. I love this!

on 5/31/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Provides medium to full coverage without looking cakey and also a matte finish! Winner in my book! Days when I am on the go (which is most of the time), I use this along with my concealer and tinted moisturizer Origins VitaZing. When my skin is kind I am able to get away with using this alone with moisturizer, and the coverage is still great! Ever since I have been using this foundation, I've noticed that my skin has improved. I am not sure if this powder foundation is meant to treat your skin as well, but it did wonders for mine. The only problem I have is that it seems to run out quick.

on 5/19/2013 3:08:00 PM

This product is so good! I really like the coverage. I also love how it comes with a sponge and a brush. The sponge is for problem areas while the brush is for all over. My favorite powder right now!

on 5/13/2013 1:05:00 PM

LOVE this power. Covers, evens out skin tone & genuniely does make me feel as close to 'flawless' as any make up ever has! Easy to apply which is great for me as I hate fussing around with make up in the morning when I'm trying to get out the door. Although when my skin is having a bad phase, it doesn't quite give enough coverage, when my skin is ok this looks amazing!

on 4/21/2013 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A really nice, silky powder that provides good coverage, but the price is ridiculous. The product is so finely milled that you tend to use a lot. I hit the pan within two weeks with everyday use. For ten dollars less this would be HG status, but I can't justify it now.

on 4/21/2013 1:55:00 PM

1. I look 5 years younger when I wear this product. (=my husband doesn't know the difference, but every time I wear "Flawless", he says how fresh I look ha ha
2. I had been angry about it for 10 days before I learnt how to apply it and which brush is better (not the one that's included). So, a wide kabuki brush does the job best.
3. At the beginning it seems wrong texture, wrong shade, wrong everything, but it's the case with BENEFIT makeup:

It's here to work, not to make the 1st good impression and a month later you wonder why you waste so much. Benefit products really do what they promise.

Just be patient and get used to its character.

on 4/16/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm madly and completely in love with this product!! It's so smooth and soft but has great coverage. I bought this on a whim I was looking to try a new foundation and I was in ulta just looking around and I usually grab benefits porefection primer and I thought that's an amazing product maybe this powder would be good. I got a swatch and my color was beige. I use it with a very dense flat foundation brush and no kidding I was amazed at how soft the powder felt on my face. It has great coverage you can build up. The only thing is that it's quite expensive for the amount you get. I reached pan within a few weeks. I don't like the brush and sponge it comes with but the product itself is great. I got compliments on my skin the first day wearing this powder. I love love it.

on 4/12/2013 12:35:00 PM

If you have combo and sensitive skin plus, are willing to spend a pretty penny than this is the product for you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this foundation. It was the first powder I ever bought I usually buy liquid foundation. It makes my pores invisible. Its very light and it feels breathable. You can defenitely build if you want more coverage. I love how it makes my skin feel like velvet. I would totally recommend! I have bought this product for the 2nd time. I just wish it was a tad cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Used my own brush for this one. Beige color over my beige hello flawless oxygen wow and porefessional by benefit. Absolutely gorgeous powder (I'm not a fan of powders usually!) and makes me feel like a girly, sexy, flawless-faced beach babe. Works wonderfully with a swipe of blush and lip gloss. Absolute must buy if you're getting the oxygen wow foundation!

on 2/14/2013 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I originally got this on a whim with all of the great reviews about how "natural" and not "cakey" this powder was. My Bare Minerals tended to cake around my nose even with the lightest touch.

When I got home, I originally used this as a setting powder. Meh. It looked really bad when I used the sponge too. Enter a random moment of messing around with makeup. I had my argan oil on for the night and found out I had to make a quick cigs run. Using my Sigma F82 brush (I think the dense round top kabuki), I buffed it into my sorta shiny/dewey face and WOW. It looks like I am glowing from within with the most flawless complexion on earth. AND it covered my disgusting acne scar I had recently gotten. I usually do have pretty good skin, never any breakouts or blemishes and just some slight redness around the nose. But this stuff evened everything out without a trace of being a powder.

I don't like the strange tuck away compartment with useless brush/sponge, and the powder is very little for a lot of money, but upon this discovery I don't think I want to go back to my heavy foundations again. Besides, I don't need all the extra steps and gunk on my face!