April 24, 2014 | 997 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by msakiewicz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works great for me! Although I do have oily skin, it seems to stay on pretty well all day. I apply this underneath my foundation because you HAVE to apply with your fingers for good coverage. My foundation helps to set this and those two alone cover my acne scaring. The price on this is actually pretty cheap for a MAC product. This is my first MAC product and I walked in thinking that I would not be able to afford anything logically... but to my surprise this was at a very reasonable price for what it is. Great product, the container is too cute also. Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I hesitated so long on buying this. I bought studio sculpt foundation a while back even though I had been eyeing this concealer longer. Anyway, I finally decided to get it and I'm so pleased with this product. I wear NC 20 in the foundation but I got NW 20 is this to help neutralize the blue of my under eye circles. It covers this very well and melts into my skin. The best way to apply is with your fingers because it really does need to be warmed up to blend smoothly. It doesn't accentuate creases under my eyes and it lasts all day. I have incredibly oily skin, however, my eye area is either "normal" or "dry-ish" and so I like that is is moistuizing. And yes I know the studio sculpt foundation isn't really for oily skin but I LOVE the finish of that too and it doens't make my skin any more oily. The packaging of this is okay, it's the same exact as a paint pot...I'm not really a fan of glass packaging but it is a very thick glass so I'd hope it could withstand being dropped lol! Price is pretty good considering I've paid 13 bucks for a drugstore concealer. I would also say that if you have dryness and flakiness around your eyes this can stick to the flakes but if you start to use it consistently it should help to moisturize enough to get rid of the dryness. It was a great purchase and I'd defenitely reccommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by jod84

not the best concealer in the world but not the worst. it covers fairly well the staying powder is pretty good however i found this concealer does nothing to what a normal drug store concealer would do. save your money

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ladyflash13

Firstly, I adore the packaging. I love all MAC's glass pots (fluidline, paint pots) and this is no exception. Secondly, I have never had a concealer match my skin tone so well (NW20)! It really works at covering my dark circles and redness around my nose, however it does take a bit of gentle blending under my eyes or it can look as though it is sitting on top of my skin rather than blending with my foundation. I think this could be counteracted with a proper brush (at the moment I use my fingers). Love this product, am still figuring it out and even though it is expensive ($36 AUD) I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!! I bought this about a year and a half ago, and I still have it, I have only had to purchase it once and be able to use it for over a year now. I find it gets rid of dark circles, any blemishes or red spots, highlights under my eye and makes it a lot easier to apply my eye makeup, love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ashleyann123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is very good for covering blemishes but not so much under eye circles. And you have to be careful if you have dry skin its very dry and can even look flaky. If you use a concealer brush it looks cakey also. I probably wouldn't recommend this unless you are only planning to use it for blemishes and don't have dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by LIEHIEZE

I have used this concealer for quite some time now. I really like the coverage that it gives, but the problem with that is that it can look really cakey. Especially under my eyes and on blemishes. I have quite dry skin so it does accentuate the flakiness that my skin has sometimes. This concealer would probably work better on someone who has a bit more oily skin than me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Kerry1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer was not pigmented enough to cover my dark circles, and it caked up under my eyes. It also oxidized and had poor lasting power. It went back to the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by annegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product mainly for use on dark circles, and itīs one of the worst Iīve tried! Iīm 26 and I donīt have visible lines around my eyes, but when I put this one on my eyes look tired and old. It covers dark circles ok but I would rather not wear any concealer than this one under my eyes. The concealer is too cakey and too dry.
    I give this 2 because its ok at covering blemishes. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by stephiie24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

disappointing, its too thick, doesn't blend, looks cakey in one word awful and it cost twice as much as my favorite concealer, DO NOT BUY!!, i recommend maybelline superstay concealer =]