October 20, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this with every type of smokey eye that I do! I wear this with MAC In Synch lipliner, and I can tell that out of all of the MAC lipsticks I own, this color will be my first repurchase. MY FAVORITE! :) Plus, you do not need a lip balm for this, it is creamy enough! For reference: Brown hair, blue eyes, very pale skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is always a regular in my makeup bag. Matches almost any look, perfect with a natural face, I also mix it up with other shades to create different looks.I cant complain when it comes to MAC lippies :) I think I have 1/4 of mine left :( almost time for a re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by alicebeauty

I really like this product, at first I wasn't sure if it looked too pale on me, but I soon figured it wasn't. But I wouldn't recommend this for super pale people. I love the cremesheen finish and it's very moisturising and light, but you can still see the lipstick because its not sheer either. A great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Princesstam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you loved Viva Glam Gaga pink lipstick but want less colour pop for everyday usage, Creme Cup is an excellent choice. It is more subdued than other MAC pinks but certainly not insipid. It is certainly a must-have shade which has found it's way into my beauty bag and my heart. I love this colour! It is moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. If you want more bang for your buck, pair it with Just Superb Cremesheen gloss from MAC.it is very similar to Kim Kardashian's go-to colour, Angel, but it is marginally different and oh-so-slightly darker. You can also lighten Creme Cup with Fashion Scoop gloss from MAC to get a second colour out of the same lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The pretty pale pink color looks too pasty for my skin tone. I tone it down by applying the color to my lips first, then roughly line my lips with a brown liner. That way the color is still soft and pink but blends nicely. I won't repurchase because it will take me awhile to finish the tube anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Makeupluffer4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My Favorite lipstick! I use this everyday it looks good on my pale yellow toned skin. Oh & it smells good too! definitely a plus. Cremesheen > Frost imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I lovee this lipstick! Its the perfect shade of somewhat nude pink.. I also love how creamy it is. Will definitely be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick in the hopes of finding that perfect nude that everyone keeps talking about. I didn't. Instead, I found my perfect shade of pink in this lipstick and I love it! I'm a NC20 and with a little amount this goes on great! I love it and use quite a lot for my everyday look.

Overall: not nude, more of a pinker shade, but looks beautiful nontheless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love this, came on a little chalky & milky. It does wear better with time, and gets more pink. Not nude on me at all Im an NC25 dark blonde, very fair skin. It took some layering to get it to take to the swatch on my hand.

So I tried Rimmel Airy Fairy supposed to be a dupe. I found Airy Fairy to be exactly what I wanted this creme cup to be. It was a little warmer and not nearly as pale & chalky. It was like MAC modesty & Creme Cup had a baby. Perfect I will still use Creme Cup over Airy Fairy as its a little dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first MAC lipstick. I purchased it back when I didn't wear a lot of lipstick it was mostly gloss. I swatched it on my hand and it looked pretty, but when I applied it I thought I looked like a bit of a barbie and didn't wear it for a while. After a couple of weeks of picking it up, trying it on then wiping it off, one day I put it on and just fell in love with it and finally realised it wasn't as pink as I initially thought. I wanted this colour because it was pinky nude with blue undertones - I figured it would make my teeth look good and not make me look dead. I tried a nude from topshop a couple of weeks later and it made me look dead at the moment I'm putting that down to the orangy undertones. I still would like a nude lipstick, I'm thinking of trying out hue but once this had run out I'm definitely going to repurchase. It's perfect for the day time if you're going for a casual look or if you're sporting a dark smokey eye and want something nude but a little more feminine. I love the creme sheen formula, it looks beautiful on the lips and feels so hydrating. It's lasting power is fairly decent too. One of my favourite formulations.