April 17, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipstick as it is very nourishing and not drying when most MAC lipsticks tend to make my lips flakey.

This shade is described as light blue pink so it tends to go a bit mauve on my lips which is why I have said I would not repurchase as I need something a little bit pinker that looks healthier!
When it's on your lips, it's quite sheer and glossy so you can't expect too much from the lasting power, so I do have to reapply frequently.

Other than that, this is a really cute colour and I think it would be universally flattering on anyone (For reference, I am NW20).
It's one of those lipsticks that it's always worth having around because it goes with most outfits or looks.

The packaging, as always with MAC, is classy and uniform. None of my MAC lipsticks have broken yet and I keep Creme Cup in my bag so I know the packaging is made well!

I would recommend this product to someone who was looking for a nude, glossy pink for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a cute lipstick! The hue is a soft, wearable pink with lots of moisture and no shimmer as far as I can tell. I use it paired with a smokey eye or for just adding on to a neutral makeup. Goes with anything really.

I love it on anyone up to NC35-ish, darker than that it goes on a little too light for my taste.

I usually combine Creme Cup with Dervish lip liner and the Prep + Prime Lip. Cremesheen is a moisturizing formula but it also means that it won't stay on as good as your matte ones - I do everything I can with liner and primer to minimize having to touch up.

I think this color would be great if you love Bombshell, Shy Girl, Angel, Lovelorn or the like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is such a pretty pink. i think its suitable for most people. :) though i did realize it makes my face darker than my lips when im in the dark. kinda weird o.0 but i think its a really cute pink for daytime :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nicole2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much!! It's the perfect light, neutral pink and it's super creamy and moisturizing! This is the perfect everyday lipstick on my nw20 skintone. If I sometimes feel like this is a little too pink, I put Big Baby plushglass on top, which adds some peachiness and shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Heyitsoliviaa

I really like this lipstick and it looks good on lighter skintones. It goes on smoothly and it is quite pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I love the colour very flattering on my light skin. Great smell as usual goes on nice and creamy. Only issue is I don't find it lasts long so need to reapply. Reapplying uses more product and at $18 Canadian a tube that can get expensive. If you love this lipstick colour but can't afford to keep up with your addiction I highly recommend purchasing its dupe Rimmels Airy Fairy which is about $7 a tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beware, this does pull lilac on neutral to warm skin tone. I do not personally look good in any shade with even a tint of anything in the purple range on my lips.

The color is pretty so I can see how it can work for a lot if skin tones. Just not mine :( On me, L'oreal Fairest Pink looks better with no lilac pull. I wish I could find a higher end color like that, but I can't complain.

Packaging is fine, basic MAC. I didn't find the formula drying per say, but it does accentuate dry, flaky lips so watch out for that. Lipstick wear is, idk, not something I worry about much. Lipsticks come off, you gotta reapply, that's just the life if a lipstick lol ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

I do not get the hype about this l/s.Its a nice nude pink on my NC-25 skin and needs to be paired with a lipliner to make it work otherwise it makes a crease on my lip line. Also it accentuates dryness, it is pale pink on very fair complexions but on my asian fair-medium skin tone its a nice nudey pink that does not wash me out but it needs careful application/ exfoliation & preparation before use otherwise each line and crack becomes visible.I still think mac faux is a far better colour than this, but i wanted to own this lipstick because of the hype but am still at a loss to understand all the hype created about this lipstick.Its a welcome addition in my stash but not my HG lipstick.Wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG Lipstick, use this almost every day. It completes my look and the best part is I rarely even need to pair this with gloss because it has such a gorgeous finish already. I definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase this. No other lipstick I've tried compares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last I've found a lipstick that I would buy over and over again!! This is a lovely pale glossy pink, with good staying power, not the best but good. The gloss tends to fade but this is the case with most glossy lipsticks. I don't know why every pale lipstick these days is classed as nude, creme d'nude is nude.This to me is a lovely pale pink.Also I don't see the blue tone that others have metioned.This is the lipstick I reach for everyday now,and I imagine this would suit most people.It's Mac, so it's not cheap, but I don't mind if it's something I like.So happy to have found this.