December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

YUK!! -- With that being said, I think this lipstick is NOT for me. It's too cool for my NW30 skin tone. It looks a little bit like my lips are frozen... and that I'm trying to look like Barbie.
I bought this after hearing nice reviews about it on YT, but was completely disappointed. I actually put it up for swap the next day - didn't even need to try it more than once. I'm giving it the rating 2 because I think the packaging is pretty nice and I really like that is has no taste (some lipsticks like NYX just taste awful, I think). I see by the pics that it does look good on some people, but definitely not me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color and texture. I like this matte lipstick it is nice. It can show you flaws after a while of wear but, its a quick fix with another coat or a clear gloss over. This is a pretty light pinky lilac color. I don't know why it's called pink pout...it should be like pinklilac pout.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkyroo22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick a while ago because I had previously boughten "Champagne on Ice" by Revlon which has great pigmentation. What sold me was that people said its a mix between mac's angel or mac's snob, I wanted both so its perfect. The only thing I don't love is thats its matte. It brings out the lines and cracks in lips and can look chalky. Now don't freak out, its very easy to just add a coat of clear or baby pink gloss. It is a fabulous lipstick with wonderful pigment and a pretty low price. Revlon lipsticks are higher on the price range compared to other drugstore, but compared to MAC or Sephora its just dandy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by babydoll87

I picked this up after hearing that it was a dupe for mac's snob. It is a very beautiful light lilac color and applies well after applying chapstick. The packaging is nice and the price is just right . I will be repurchasing.. that is if i ever get to the bottom since i have so many lippy's;)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by CupCakeEllie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is very sheer, pink, mauve color. Not very matte though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Kelltastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little weary to try this because I generally don't like the look of super pale pink lips but I was pleasantly surprised with this shade. It's a cute, feminine pink on my lips. I adore the packaging! Very sleek and elegant.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice pinky colour with some lilac in it. A lot of people compare it to MAC's Snob lipstick but snob is a lot lighter almost more pastel. It has also been compared to MAC's Pink Plaid lipstick but I find Revlon Pink Pout is more pinky and lighter then MAC's Pink plaid. Overall it's a nice colour the formula isn't the greatest I find it's a little waxy, but I would buy again cause I like the colour. Looks nice on my NC35 skintone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE: This is a warm pink! No wonder it looked so awful with all my cool pink blushes. I don't know how this grayish mauve in the tube lipstick comes off so warm Barbie pink on me but it does. I used it with a yellow pink blush & it looks light years better on me. I am bumping this up to a solid 3 lippie because even though this discovery has made it look so much better...it isn't the easiest to wear still (at least with my deep winter coloring). If this has looked awful on you, try a warmer pink blush.

ORIGINAL POST: NW20 with rosey brown pigmented lips. This looked atrocious on me. It was a Barbie pinky color. I looked like a clown. This would probably do better on darker and more yellow skin tones. But on me it looked ridiculous. I was hoping for the soft pretty lips in the pictures here, but it was Barbie pinkish and looked awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is gorgeous! its great for spring :) i heard its a dup for mac snob, i LOVE THIS!! one of my fav lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this lipstick. Packaging is super sleek and elegant. Color is nice. Texture/consistancy is nice. Looks nothing like the color on the end of the tube. At least not to me, or on me. Its a bit darker than the sticker.. But the cool thing about that is since the top is clear you can just look at that instead of the sticker and see what the true color is.