April 18, 2014 | 1990 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice pinky colour with some lilac in it. A lot of people compare it to MAC's Snob lipstick but snob is a lot lighter almost more pastel. It has also been compared to MAC's Pink Plaid lipstick but I find Revlon Pink Pout is more pinky and lighter then MAC's Pink plaid. Overall it's a nice colour the formula isn't the greatest I find it's a little waxy, but I would buy again cause I like the colour. Looks nice on my NC35 skintone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE: This is a warm pink! No wonder it looked so awful with all my cool pink blushes. I don't know how this grayish mauve in the tube lipstick comes off so yellow Barbie pink on me but it does. I used it with a yellow pink blush & it looks light years better on me. I am bumping this up to a solid 3 lippie because even though this discovery has made it look so much better...it isn't the easiest to wear still (at least with my deep winter coloring).

ORIGINAL POST: NW20 with rosey brown pigmented lips. This looked atrocious on me. It was a Barbie pinky color. I looked like a clown. This would probably do better on darker and more yellow skin tones. But on me it looked ridiculous. I was hoping for the soft pretty lips in the pictures here, but it was Barbie pinkish and looked awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is gorgeous! its great for spring :) i heard its a dup for mac snob, i LOVE THIS!! one of my fav lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this lipstick. Packaging is super sleek and elegant. Color is nice. Texture/consistancy is nice. Looks nothing like the color on the end of the tube. At least not to me, or on me. Its a bit darker than the sticker.. But the cool thing about that is since the top is clear you can just look at that instead of the sticker and see what the true color is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This looks just like my MAC's Gaga lipstick, which is why I bought it. This is beautiful with a light pink or clear gloss on top. A beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice pink/lilac colour that looks really nice on :) Looks best with Revlon Lilac Pastelle gloss over top to really pull out the lilac tones!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kickasschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this colour! It's a bright matte pink. As previous reviews have mentioned, it is a pretty close match to MAC's Snob. Staying power isn't too bad. I find that I can freshen up any fading colour with a bit of pink or clear gloss, or even lipbalm/chapstick. Hopefully Revlon doesn't stop making this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

This is a gorgeous lilac pinky color, I will buy this till they stop making it! Its matte but its not drying, and it doesn't emphasize chapped lips like nude attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

I love it, the color is so pretty, I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very bright bubble gum, Barbie pink on me. It's a little too over the top for me to wear alone in a professional setting so I just add a touch of darker gloss on top and it's perfect. I like the formula, fairly creamy, not too drying. The tube is nice with the window in the top to see the color. Price was just under $6 so that's good. Yes I would buy this again if I needed to but chances are good I'll never use this up, as it's not a color I can wear everyday. I'm careful what clothes, makeup and nails I wear with it so I don't look like a teenage Barbie doll wannabe. But if everything is done right, it looks chic and fresh.