October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Deanna2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I've always had trouble with mascara smudging and this does not smudge. As far as removal goes, I found that if I washed my face first and THEN used a wet washcloth to remove it, it comes off quite easily. I think it needs to be wet for a little while to loosen the tubes. I don't use the white side, so to me that is a waste. It's a little pricey for a drugstore product but I was previously using LORAC Publicty Stunt Mascara at $19 a pop, so this is much less, plus this goes on sale occasionally.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i loved the idea of tubes. I tried this with and without the primer. On me it gave me spider eyelashes with uneven application. My lashes started to clump together. I can't say how it lasts since I didn't like the look I took of and reapplied a different mascara. I love the packaging both lids clicked shut. I wish either the formula or the applicator worked for me but they don't.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by whitem05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have quite oily lids and I am quite an active person so I normally have panda-esc eyes by the end of the day. However, this product goes on quite evenly, makes my eyelashes look longer and doesn't smudge and is waterproof in cool water.

I am currently traveling around Europe out of a van and I love that I can get the mascara off easily with just warm water. Its such a great no-fuss product especially for those people who get irritated skin and eyes when using liquid makeup removers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Peacexpassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for the perfect drugstore mascara and i saw the attractive red and white tube hanging and though "Ehh my lashes need the length so why not" it's kinda steeply priced for drugstore (i think maybe 12 dollars?) but i figured i didn't have much to loose. All in all this stuff is pretty good. It lengthens beautifully minus the clumps. The only cons though are that to get it off it kinda...goops/flakes which can be a pain if your hunched over the bathroom sink insted of in the shower, and also that it has NO VOLUMIZING PROPERTIES whatsoever, that dosent bother me too much, as i have more volume than length so it's just what i need! Give it a try :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although it doesnt claim volume, i was diappointed with how thin and pointy this made my eyelashes and the fact that it was a pain to remove. all in all, no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by kennymoron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I finally found my favorite mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes very long with some volume. Dries easily, doesn't clump, and definitely no smudges. My favorite thing about this mascara is you don't have to use any eye make up remover to remove it. Just wash your face with water and the tubes will come off easily. I don't like waterproof mascara because it is hard to remove while for the non-waterproof one it is very smudgy and makes me look like I haven't sleep for 3 days. This mascara not. This is the best non-waterproof mascara for me so far.

On the down side, I don't really like the design of the tube although the shape of the tube does make it easier to hold. In addition, I tend to use the black mascara only, without the primer because it is quite a hassle and sometimes I can't coat the primer with the black perfectly which makes me have white lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

I use to wear this mascara every morning but I just got way too lazy cause of the whole two-steps thing. I do use this when I go out & I love this. Makes my eyelashes long & beautiful, does not flake or break my lashes. I can sleep with this on (once in a blue moon though) & I'll still have perfect lashes. I wish I wasn't lazy to put this on everyday because it's just an amazing mascara :) Price bugs me because again, I only use this once in a while & I get new mascaras every month. Overall great mascara when you're going out or just everyday wear (if you are not as lazy as me :P)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by alizo

Great product. It comes off easily, never smudges or flakes and holds my curl well. Great length, but not much volume. Hey, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Looks natural (on me anyway) and the primer is super conditioning. My lashes don't get damaged by this product like they do with a conventional mascara. Its a damn good product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im fine with this mascara. it lengthens well and make my lashes look really long. But the one thing i really hate and find annoying about this one, is removing it. They say that this mascara slides off easily in these lil tube things. No they dont. the "tubes" like get stuck and tangled in your lashes your literally spend about 10 mins pulling these tiny tubes off your lashes. And once you think you have em all, you still dont. like id wash this off at night and the next morning id find myself still pulling off lil tubes that i missed. Is very annoying so thats why i wont buy this again. and i hear the waterproof kind is even worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by novalee7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

L'Oreal TEST ON ANIMALS! Please do not buy their products. It may say "final product not tested on animals" But they still test the ingredients! :(