November 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love how dark it is and the tiny bit of sparkle makes anyones eyes pop. However, its so flaky! by the end of the day I have little bits of mascara under my eyes and they're so irritated from all the flakes! But, if you're on a tight budget like me, this gets the job done.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by gudruncaffrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. No detectable shimmer/sparkle on lashes. Dislike the wand - hard to separate and define lashes.
Stings eyes.

Will try regular lash blast - much better reviews.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the original orange tube lash blast. I think this product works the same as far as separating, defining and volumizing lashes. I was really skeptical but finally gave in when it was on sale for super cheap. I have dark eyes and hair so blackest black mascara is the best for me- most browns are too obvious. I need dark mascara to give my eyes & lashes that pop. This is a light black/ greyish color. The colour just does not work out well with my dark features. The sparkle isn't too obvious- nobody commented on it. But I notice it and I don't think it looks that great when I'm wearing a lot of eyeshadow (eg smokey eyes) I'm forced to stick to this on days when I go liner & shadow free. I would absolutely not repurchase this again and plan on sticking to regular CG lash blast.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by plf1988

I really like Lash Blast Original and Lash Blast Fusion. But this is awful. Visible shimmer, which turns into clumpy chunks of glitter. Gives me spider lashes and removes the curl in my lashes immediately (whereas LB Orig and LB Fusion keep the curl). I hate this, I hate the grey sparkly color, the texture, everything. Bleck. This is going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by thatgirlwho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was lucky enough to get the product CPed for me by a lovely MUA user as this isn't available in the UK. This is the ONLY mascara in the Lash Blast range I have used and I have it in Black Platinum and Black Cabernet. I have to say I love this product, it add a lot of volume to my lashes and I prefer this over other mascaras I've used such as Diorshow. I've used this almost every day since I've gotten this product, it doesn't clump, flake or smudge on me and defines my lashes well. The only down side to this mascara is that I can't see the shimmer on my lashes (I can vaguely see in on the wand) which is why I've taken one lippy off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Linlovesxo

Let just start by saying that I LOVE Last Blast(original), it's my absolute favorite and I've trying a ton of mascaras. I bought this because I cave into the advertising, that it would make my eyes brighter, bigger, etc, but sadly it didn't. I didn't even work as good the regular blast, and the color wasn't the greatest :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much just lashblast, only not as good. The formula isn't as black, and you don't even notice the sparkles. It won't clump or fall out, great volume and length. It's a pretty good mascara... just not as good. Don't waste your money- just stick with the original.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kfield

It works well enough that I've been using it for a while I didn't run out to buy a new mascara but I am not thrilled with it. Can't really see the "sparkles" needs a few coats in my case to get the length I want & tends to clump. I also notices a lot of flaking. Wanted to see if I could use the cheap stuff but will proabably go back to Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love using covergirl, i dont know about you guys but i loved this mascara. maybe its because i naturally have long eyelashes but it wasnt clumpy and worked great for me. ive already used about 5 bottles (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa0323

I thought this product was a total waste of time on my part.

I don't notice the shimmer and I don't care for the mascare much either.

Oh well.