October 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by yasho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only have this as a sample, and i really like how the foundations looks on the skin, when i first apply.
But its like it won't dry, it almost wet on my face all day, and still gets into my dry patches.
I really wanted to like this, but I don't.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im an nc 20-30 depending on the time of year.
I brought this in nc 25.
the texture is nice and smooth.
I cannot give a true reflection on this foundations lasting power and colour as I wore it over mac pro long wear...

However after wearing this for oneday over my prolong wear i have broken out over my forehead, cheeks and chin..
my skin looks worse and my pores look large and my skin looks irritated.

i was going to try this on its own today but due to the break out i will not be trying it again.

for people with acne prone, sensitive and porous skins, i would advise to get a tester.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriaaap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am currently a cosmetology student, i have suffered from severe acne for many years and was recently put on Accutane to permanently clear it up. My skin has transformed from extremely oily and acne prone to dry but i still have severe redness and discoloration. I currently use dinar airbrush as a foundation which work wonders to conceal the redness as well as not disturbing my skin. although it works well i was looking for a new foundation because it is very expense and the maintenance can be very time consuming. i decided to try mac's studio sculpt NC25. I told the woman at the counter my problem and she recommended this. The product didn't have much coverage at all for hyper pigmentation or redness caused by acne and cause it to look very thick. Over all i would not buy this again my next buy will probably be Vichy's Dermablend, hopefully this helps someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jahnc

This is THE product. That one product that's a must-have. It's beauty sleep in a tube. Fantastic coverage. Very little product required. And goes on forever

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by gottsteph

I was hoping to really like this but I hate how it transferred! :( it gives a nice coverage and nice satin finish tho ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by dmj211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this foundation 3-4 times. Each tube lasts me about 10 months, and I wear it everyday! I can justify spending $45 on this because of the time span, and how much ive spent on other foundations; never finishing them, before this. I am NC15, the lightest colour MAC has. Because this product lasts so long I don't switch to a darker shade in the summer, i just use bronzer. The tube it comes in is decent. its sanitary unlike a pot, and you can take out as much product as you want as opposed to a pump.

I've found Studio Sculpt has its pros and cons.

PROS: I like the coverage alot. its not too full, and not too light. I have freckles, and you can still see them a little, which is a good thing to me. it makes my skin look flawless, and MAC is the only brand that has the perfect shade for me. All drugstore foundations ive tried are WAY off tone for fair skinned girls.

CONS: In the summer my skins moisturised and a bit oily, so it has a tendency to slip off after half a day. In the winter my skin is dry, so it sticks to unexfoliated patches.. The easy fixes to these things are just to use an oil control face wash and use a scrub!

So far this is my HG foundation, unless i find a different one from MAC i like.
I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I dont really have pink ish undertones and I don't like NW shades because they tend to look super pink on me.

This one for some reason is ok, and I swatched an NC and they are super yellow.

I guess thats why they matched me to an NW, but idk why I still want to try an NW on my whole face, as for the foundation itself, its pretty good, the only thing I dont like is that it settles into my laugh lines, I laugh ALOT!,

Still I want my little lines to go away!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by WanderLustShally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used Mac Studio Sculpt foundation for about year based solely on the amount of coverage this product provides. It is definitely full coverage and a little product goes a long way. Though it provided a good amount of coverage it did not provide much else. The colors have an orange-ish tint, the foundation was either too oily or when set with powder too dull, this foundation rubs off on everything which is incredibly gross, it does not last more than a couple of hours without separating, and worst of all it created lines from my facial expressions. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation without all these side effects I recommend trying Kat Von D lock-it foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Allthatglittersssx

I actually do like this foundation. It can be a little hard to work with bc if you don't blend fast it will dry. I feel like the best way to apply it is with a stippling brush or the beauty blender semi wet. The coverage is good and is buildable. This foundation if used correctly will give you that airbrush finish!