April 17, 2014 | 1889 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

When I was at the drugstore the store assistants told me it has a matte finish and she loves it. But when I got home and tried it, it gave me a dewy finish which I don't really like. But using the rimmel stay matte pressed powder over it makes it better. Even though I have to touch it up every now and then. I have an oily t-zone so one day I figured I'd use the covergirl stay fab foundation over my t-zone and this product on the rest of my face. It blends in well and really does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by editorgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fantastic for d/s makeup. I like nude beige; not too pink or yellow and melts in well. Makeup lasts best with a good primer under it (I like Laura Mercier Radiance) and a nice powder over it. Really does conceal pores. So far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Hopevan10

I love it because it is good at covering up everything and I also have acne and it helps withbathatt 2 I love the consistency as well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This is my absolute favorite foundation. There dispenser is a pump that helps you control the exact amount of product that is desired, It comes out easily. I recommend this for people that need medium to high coverage since it is thicker foundation, but it will leave your face looking super model perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pump on this-it prevents you from squirting out too much product. It goes on very smooth with medium coverage. Since I have dry skin, I liked how creamy it went on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm so blah about this product that I don't use it and don't throw it away either. Thin consistency foundation, very lightweight, glides on. I find the coverage to be sheer, not really buildable - doesn't cover spots or blemishes, just evens out tone. I have dry skin, so I moisturize before I put on foundation, but this foundation (and the only one to do so!) makes me look really oily in a few hours. I wonder where the oil comes from, seeing as I know my skin doesn't produce it. It does however, produce an airbrushed finish like it claims. It starts off dewy and ends greasy. I wouldn't recommend this, there are much better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An okay foundation with decent variety and run-of-the-mill coverage. Smells a bit odd to me (but I can be very sensitive to smells). Covers redness but accentuates blue/green under eyes. Does not cover acne scars or pimples well. To get a lot of coverage one has to layer the product on over the spot, or else it doesn't cover everything. Becomes very sticky in the heat, and is always very heavy.I only really like the pump packaging, and the texture of the foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Victoriab16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the porcelain ivory, I'm pretty pale and I usually have a hard time finding a color that doesn't make it look so obvious I have foundation on. This is definitely light coverage which is great because I use a bb cream for all over my face and use this for cheeks, nose, and chin and it works perfectly! It's so smooth and completely blends into the rest of my face. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by meowkitties

Honestly, i bought this out of desperation and crossed my fingers it would work because i ran out of my mac liquid foundation and they didn't have the color i needed at my local mac store.

I was really suprised and happy with it. I don't even use the mac one anymore which i always thought had way too strong a smell. This is good for some lightweight coverage. If you're trying to cover up some serious issues, i'd say go for something else. This is great when you use a little just to even everything out, it looks really natural too which i love. I usually pair it with my mac powder and am satisfied.

The only downside to this is that if it's super humid outside, it'll amplify the grease and shine on your face if you put too much on and you'll totally need to re-apply powder or use an oil wipe. My skin type is normal though so it's not too bad for me. I wouldn't suggest this product for people with oily skin.

It's a great cheaper alternative that lasts a long time. I've been on the same bottle for about 6 months now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeeee Maybelline foundations, they are absolutely amazing.

This foundation is no different, its very lightweight and for me its more of a medium-full coverage.

Its fluffy whipped texture makes it really easy to apply and blend, and the colors are just as good. HOWEVER i don't think these foundations have a huge range, so buy two if need be and mix them for your shade..
I'm NC37-40 in Mac and i can wear Pure Beige and Natural beige.

Its so light weight and great for a night out. If you have dry skin like me, i suggest wearing moisturizer before. A skin spray like skindinavia is good too, but get the dewey one. I think its a bit too matte for me, i prefer the luminous look, but i overdose on highlight.