July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

I have tried many shampoos and the sulfate-free, a coupon and the need for shampoo helped in the purchase. I read in another reviewer also got an itchy head. I like the way it cleans my hair but its doing something to my scalp. I also have to wash my hair almost everyday with this shampoo. I like to go every other day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by glitterboo

I do not feel the need for a squeaky clean shampoo with sulfates so I love this shampoo. Even without the suflates it lathers up really well. It's almost as good as Aveda's Rosemary Mint but not quite. It's a good more cost efficient alternative.
The smell takes some getting used to because it reminds me of shaving cream.
My hair feels soft, clean and conditioned. I have normal hair and botticelli type curls and this doesn't weigh them down.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by MeiTai3333

I read a lot of the negative reviews and was apprehensive, but there were enough positive ones to counteract. I went to the store especially in search of a shampoo & conditioner that wouldn't strip the color from my hair. After my first use tonight, I agree that it doesn't lather much -- the feel of the shampoo is less lathery than I'm used to. My hair also seemed weighed down in the shower. It did rinse fairly clean, however, and I'm not in the market for a squeaky-clean shampoo. After drying and styling, I must say that I'm pleased with the results. My hair feels moisturized, and the shampoo didn't strip off my color. I also really love the fresh smell.

So overall -- I give this product line a thumbs-up!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by vel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Be very careful with this product. At first I loooved it....and it worked extremely well, I went out and purchased every type and item in the line, told all of my girfriends about it,and used it for about a year. All of a sudden I noticed my normally silky hair becoming very dry, no matter how much I conditioned, etc....eventually it became like straw and very knotty. I finally realized after a painful few weeks that it was this shampoo and conditioner. I went back to Pantene, and in a few days time my hair started to recover. When I discussed this with my beautician, he said this is the reason he does not like sulfate free products because after a while of exclusive use it will strip the hair and make it very coarse and dry. I wish I would have discussed it with him sooner!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely product. It smells good. I only need to shampoo once as the lather is remarkably ample and luscious (if I don't have a lot of product in my hair). I think that oil or silicone based products reduce the sudsing (maybe a chemist can help me out here). I have thin long hair and this shampoo is better than the standard drug store brands as it doesn't weigh it down and it doesn't dry out my scalp. My scalp gets dry, flaky and irritated when coated with some products. I don't have that problem with this. I typically use Davines NouNou shampoo and conditioner. I don't really care for the Davines shampoo and tried this instead. This is a good basic shampoo and the price is outstanding.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

I bought this in "moisturizing" rather than "volumizing" or another type because I dye my hair and thought that that was drying out my hair. Well, this shampoo did a good job at lathering/cleaning and didn't strip my color. BUT since apparently I did not need the extra conditioning properties, my hair would be a massive grease ball 48 hours later. I usually can go 3 or 4 days without washing my hair under normal circumstances. I gave this and the matching conditioner to my mother to use and bought the "volumizing" instead, which works out better for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Pammysue58

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 51 years old; have used products ranging from Suave to Kerastase. This is the first time I have ever thrown away a Shampoo product. It was OK the first couple of days; then my hair became dry, frizzy and unmanageable. I didn't even want to "use it up" on those days when you're not leaving the house!! Normally, I would give it away, but I couldn't do that to a friend. Absolutely horrible product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mooshinindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used all sorts of color protecting shampoos and conditioners and after getting a sample of this I purchased it and have just bought more, which is rare for me.
I have tried Aveda Color Conserve, Bumble and Bumble, Matrix and Pureology and EverPure is by far the best of the numerous kinds I have tried.
The smell is fresh, similar to an Aveda type scent.
My hair has a tendency to get greasy after just a day, but with the EverPure it doesn't happen.
When the tubes get to the end it is hard to get the last of the product out, I do wish it were in bottles rather than tubes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by marnie7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a naturally curly person, I am drawn to the sulphate free products to help prevent dryness in my hair. This shampoo satisfies those requirements. It lathers nicely, doesn't make my hair feel dry, and doesn't have a noticeable scent. My search for a sulphate free shampoo has ended here.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hybridalien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Searching and searching all my life I've finally found my shampoo! If only I knew that sulfate was the cause of all my hair problems I would've had nice hair years ago. I'll never buy a shampoo with sulfate again. Sulfate strips the hair of everything it needs. This shampoo is thick (not diluted) smells great, like mint, and leaves my hair soft, bright and clean without making it hard or break. Finally! Thank you L'Oreal!