L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

A resounding NO to purchasing this product again!! It made my scalp itchy and my hair breaks like crazy with each shampoo and conditioner, the only reason I'm trying to use it up is because I spent a lot of money on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this product and the matching conditioner as a sample in the mail. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I was suprised by how much I liked it. It made my fine hair very soft and didn't weigh it down at all. It also smelled amazeing. I'm planning on buying it eventually.

Let me start out by saying that I have always been a loyal high-end hair product user, so when it came to trying this shampoo and conditioner, I was reluctant and pretty skeptical. However, I was interested in trying something sulfate-free, and the only other one I had seen at that point was S Factor, which was slightly pricier than I could justify. So, I figured I would give this one a shot. Turns out, I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! In fact, it may be my favorite ever. The shampoo lathers well, and my hair feels moisturized after rinsing - some shampoos leave my hair a knotted mess after I've rinsed. The conditioner is light and rinses out easily, but still seems to work very effectively. Despite its lightness, I can comb through my hair very quickly and easily after my shower. I've used much heavier, creamier conditioners where I've had a much harder time getting the comb through my hair. It leaves my hair with just the right amount of moisture, making it very easy to style. I think it protects my color well, too. I've received compliments on my color when I'm actually due to have it colored! While I still occasionally indulge in salon products, this is definitely a mainstay in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Absolutely awful. In the shower it made my hair feel rough and didn't clean my scalp. Once my hair was dry, it looked and felt coarser. Hard to believe this has nearly the same ingredients as EverPure Smoothing Shampoo which my hair loves.

I liked this product at first but I can't stand the smell anymore. Plus it made my hair dry and frizzy. It seemed to make my hair fall out a bit more than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried as well...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell. Works well for my dry/damaged hair. The only bummer is the packaging...well that and the price. I find it to be somewhat expensive ($6-7 per bottle). Also water gets trapped in the cap and I find it hard to get out of the bottle. But overall I really like this product.

When this first came out I was a really big fan. It seemed to work pretty well, left my hair soft and smelled really good.
After a while though I started to get annoyed because of how horrible the packaging is! It comes in a little 8 oz tube, which for a long haired gal like me, it would last me a week before I was running out to buy more.
All in all, this is a good cheap sulfate free shampoo if you have short hair. For long haired gals, I wouldn't even bother.

I have tried many shampoos and the sulfate-free, a coupon and the need for shampoo helped in the purchase. I read in another reviewer also got an itchy head. I like the way it cleans my hair but its doing something to my scalp. I also have to wash my hair almost everyday with this shampoo. I like to go every other day.

I do not feel the need for a squeaky clean shampoo with sulfates so I love this shampoo. Even without the suflates it lathers up really well. It's almost as good as Aveda's Rosemary Mint but not quite. It's a good more cost efficient alternative.
The smell takes some getting used to because it reminds me of shaving cream.
My hair feels soft, clean and conditioned. I have normal hair and botticelli type curls and this doesn't weigh them down.

I read a lot of the negative reviews and was apprehensive, but there were enough positive ones to counteract. I went to the store especially in search of a shampoo & conditioner that wouldn't strip the color from my hair. After my first use tonight, I agree that it doesn't lather much -- the feel of the shampoo is less lathery than I'm used to. My hair also seemed weighed down in the shower. It did rinse fairly clean, however, and I'm not in the market for a squeaky-clean shampoo. After drying and styling, I must say that I'm pleased with the results. My hair feels moisturized, and the shampoo didn't strip off my color. I also really love the fresh smell.

So overall -- I give this product line a thumbs-up!