April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by cosmopolitan3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice basic nail polish. Dries pretty fast and is not streaky. Light pink but very sheer.
My nails - just prettier.
My boyfriend also likes it very much! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by MilkBar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am addicted to this! The one and only sheer I will ever use. Such a joy to apply - no streaks, perfect shade of pink and makes nails look even and healthy. An instant manicure in a bottle! Essie be praised!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ziacoop

Against my fair skin, the polish is a barely there pink, nude enough for work. The color works with warm or cool toned outfits. I also like to wear this color on my finger nails to balance out wild colors on my toes.

The polish is chip resistant, lasting about two days longer on my nails than most drugstore brands. Chips, when they do occur, are not obvious due to the light color.

I applied three thin coats to get a salon french manicure color. Tres chic!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by taylorspears

I love this polish! It's so pretty and actualy versitile. You can wear two thin coats for a sheer, "your nails but better" look, or a few more coats for a more opaque true color. Very flattering and chic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is gorgeous in the bottle but on my nails it's almost clear even after 3 coats. Similar to Sugar Daddy but maybe a little bit milkier.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

What I expected and wanted OPI's "Bubble Bath" to be. I had a pretty, though not opaque pink color at 2 coats. I honestly don't know how many it would take for an opaque color but certain 3+. This was my first Essie polish and I was wary because I've read so many reviews saying they chip almost instantly but this lasted about the same as most of my others before it started to chip.

Quite possibly, I've finally found "my" nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is very good for french manicure, i put essie blanc on the tips and mademoiselle on top... its very very very sheer, i think a tid bit more color would have been nice, thats why i wouldnt buy it again... but overall very good, easy to apply and easy to remove...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this product when it was first being introduced, and I think it is the PERFECT nude pink for me. Mind you, these sheer pinky nudes are tricky - each one responds better to different skin tones. This one works well for me. It's medium priced, the packaging is good (nothing extraordinary) - its a great sheer pink polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish when I want something on my nails but I don't really want any color but I want something more than just clear. This helps even out the color of my nails and make them look a little more put together while still looking really natural. I also love using this for french manicures because it is the perfect sheer pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by pandalvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yay essie! :) so subtle yet classy!