April 23, 2014 | 883 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is not for everybody, i personally like it and heres why... i use this lipstick as more of a base than a lipstick, works soo much better that way (for me anyway) i put it on and my lips look dry and the color looks really peachy......then i add RIMMEL STAY GLOSS in ``here to stay`` and voila my lips look perfect!!!! i do not recommend this product if you are going to use it by its self :(....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by alysszito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVEEEE! I didn't even hear about this until I was read themakeupstuff.blogspot.com blog! it tells me all the good makeups and all the crappy ones. It gave me good tips on how to correctly use the Revlon Nude Attitude so that it didn't dry up in my fine lines. Now I use the lipstick all day, er-day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jhk6c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I been looking for a color like this for a long time I love this lipstick. I have very pigmented lips and this makes them a soft nude color that goes very well with tanned skin. I hope this stays around for a long time, its my favorite lipstick ever! I could see how it might not work so well for someone with fair skin tho

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought Two Revlon lipsticks: this one, and Really Red.

It went on smooth but it collected like mad in the lines of my lips. It made me look dead, to be honest. Not a flattering color - but don't get me wrong, I didn't rate it down because of the color. Colors look different for everyone. That would be just silly.

I didn't like the taste or texture, either, so I returned it today. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nuckingfuts

I was really excited to buy this product, because i had heard so much about it. When i finally bought it, took it home and out it on, i was reaaaaally disappointed with the results. It made my lips look like i had been eating dust, and to top it off, it made them super dry too. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by lissyjayne

I had super high hopes for this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the upside, it was quite cheap and I really like the packaging, but the product is a very matte nude with a slight pinky tint to it. On my lips, the colour looks almost orange and is very chalky. I tried it with gloss over the top but just couldn't make it work. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very moisturized lips and maybe more tanned skin than I do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I love Revlon matte lipsticks but, this wasn't my color. I was told by many that this is the perfect nude for all skin tones but, it's not. If you are super pale..it's not a great color. I look feel creepy when I put this on and it washes out my pale skin even more...which isn't something I love.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude for my caramel toned color. Picked this up at my store for about four dollars. Unfortunately this was drying and settled into the cracks in my lips and it was way to light for me. My lips looked like I put concealer on them or something. This would probably be better for lighter skin tones but I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mariajgutierrez0415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this color. Its the perfect nude. The only downfall is that it is a little drying at times, so before i put this on, i use a little EOS chapstick and apply. It works wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am shocked but I actually kinda liked this! This works well with a light pink sheer gloss on top to tone down the beigy-ness of this. And also I think it's essential to wipe a little off, doing this makes all the difference. I personally use MAC nude lip liner with this as well. Not quite Kim K. lips but this will have to do (;