October 25, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this at SDM during a sale for $3.99, otherwise they range from $6 - $9 at places in Canada.
I bought this because the ones I wanted to get were out of stock, and I wanted to try a nude lipstick. Even better, it's matte! While I don't mind shimmer in lip products, I would prefer to have it matte or a cream finish.
I'm quite happy with this! Would I wear it just by itself? Nope. It will settle and accentuate the lines in your lips. However when topped with a gloss (my favourite colour being a pink colour), it turns into a beautiful pinky nude colour on my lips. I'm sure it also work to help "conceal" your lips a little to brighten other colours you layer overtop, but I do like the pink nude colour so I use it just as that.
Would definitely repurchase if it's on sale again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Supergirl0143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a lipstick by itself, this sucks and doesn't work for me. It looks like concealer and way too pale/pasty to wear alone, especially in the summer when I have more of a tan. BUT- I do like to use this for layering!! Whether under gloss or mixing with other colors that are too dark or too pink. So I've found a good use for it.. but definitely can't wear this alone. For me its more like lip primer than lipstick lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is it broke right away. Wow I am a poet and I didnt even know it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This works for me. Matte finish tend to be drying. I usually top it off with Revlon Mineral Lipgloss. I have very sensitve lip, only certain range of Revlon works for me.
It is not available in Singapore, so I either order online or my sis will buy for me when she is in states.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

This is a very pale cool nude and didn't suit me at all. It totally drained my face of colour, looked pasty, thick and unflattering. The texture isn't nice and highlights lines (and I'm not even wrinkly!). It might look ok underneath a warm coloured lip gloss I guess. Overall, a bad buy and it wasn't even that cheap in the UK.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is not for everybody, i personally like it and heres why... i use this lipstick as more of a base than a lipstick, works soo much better that way (for me anyway) i put it on and my lips look dry and the color looks really peachy......then i add RIMMEL STAY GLOSS in ``here to stay`` and voila my lips look perfect!!!! i do not recommend this product if you are going to use it by its self :(....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by alysszito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVEEEE! I didn't even hear about this until I was read themakeupstuff.blogspot.com blog! it tells me all the good makeups and all the crappy ones. It gave me good tips on how to correctly use the Revlon Nude Attitude so that it didn't dry up in my fine lines. Now I use the lipstick all day, er-day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jhk6c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I been looking for a color like this for a long time I love this lipstick. I have very pigmented lips and this makes them a soft nude color that goes very well with tanned skin. I hope this stays around for a long time, its my favorite lipstick ever! I could see how it might not work so well for someone with fair skin tho

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought Two Revlon lipsticks: this one, and Really Red.

It went on smooth but it collected like mad in the lines of my lips. It made me look dead, to be honest. Not a flattering color - but don't get me wrong, I didn't rate it down because of the color. Colors look different for everyone. That would be just silly.

I didn't like the taste or texture, either, so I returned it today. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nuckingfuts

I was really excited to buy this product, because i had heard so much about it. When i finally bought it, took it home and out it on, i was reaaaaally disappointed with the results. It made my lips look like i had been eating dust, and to top it off, it made them super dry too. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone :(