Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 1/21/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I dont like this color at all it makes me look dead. I have to pack gloss on over it to make it look decent. I see some colored woman wearing this color and I look at them crazy like your lips look like you have been eating powdered donuts. its not cute at all!

on 1/21/2012 12:43:00 AM

the only con about this lipstick is it can be drying!!!! must use a gloss over top for moisture because its matte DO NOT WEAR if lips are dry or cracked WILL look gross!!! the best lipgloss paired with this lipstick shade is revlons super lustrous lip gloss in "peach petal" awesome duo together !!!! i love it and just bought 2 back ups of the lipstick and the gloss!!!!!!beautiful nude color!!love my hg drugstore lip products!!!

on 1/8/2012 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This color on my lips ... looks orange all the way i look like a DOUCHBAG. please if you are pale, dont, ever, get this lipstick

on 12/29/2011 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this at SDM during a sale for $3.99, otherwise they range from $6 - $9 at places in Canada.
I bought this because the ones I wanted to get were out of stock, and I wanted to try a nude lipstick. Even better, it's matte! While I don't mind shimmer in lip products, I would prefer to have it matte or a cream finish.
I'm quite happy with this! Would I wear it just by itself? Nope. It will settle and accentuate the lines in your lips. However when topped with a gloss (my favourite colour being a pink colour), it turns into a beautiful pinky nude colour on my lips. I'm sure it also work to help "conceal" your lips a little to brighten other colours you layer overtop, but I do like the pink nude colour so I use it just as that.
Would definitely repurchase if it's on sale again

on 12/29/2011 12:19:00 AM

As a lipstick by itself, this sucks and doesn't work for me. It looks like concealer and way too pale/pasty to wear alone, especially in the summer when I have more of a tan. BUT- I do like to use this for layering!! Whether under gloss or mixing with other colors that are too dark or too pink. So I've found a good use for it.. but definitely can't wear this alone. For me its more like lip primer than lipstick lol.

on 12/28/2011 11:33:00 PM

All I have to say is it broke right away. Wow I am a poet and I didnt even know it!

on 12/23/2011 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This works for me. Matte finish tend to be drying. I usually top it off with Revlon Mineral Lipgloss. I have very sensitve lip, only certain range of Revlon works for me.
It is not available in Singapore, so I either order online or my sis will buy for me when she is in states.

on 12/13/2011 5:42:00 PM

This is a very pale cool nude and didn't suit me at all. It totally drained my face of colour, looked pasty, thick and unflattering. The texture isn't nice and highlights lines (and I'm not even wrinkly!). It might look ok underneath a warm coloured lip gloss I guess. Overall, a bad buy and it wasn't even that cheap in the UK.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is not for everybody, i personally like it and heres why... i use this lipstick as more of a base than a lipstick, works soo much better that way (for me anyway) i put it on and my lips look dry and the color looks really peachy......then i add RIMMEL STAY GLOSS in ``here to stay`` and voila my lips look perfect!!!! i do not recommend this product if you are going to use it by its self :(....

on 11/11/2011 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVEEEE! I didn't even hear about this until I was read themakeupstuff.blogspot.com blog! it tells me all the good makeups and all the crappy ones. It gave me good tips on how to correctly use the Revlon Nude Attitude so that it didn't dry up in my fine lines. Now I use the lipstick all day, er-day.

Popular Lipsticks