Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the packaging of this product, it's so cute. This mascara separates the lashes making them look thin, and it smears during the day. Oddly, this product smells really nice. Will not repurchase, as I find illegal length fiber extensions mascara is a way better product for lengthening.

on 3/5/2013 12:13:00 PM

Makes lashes long but very spider legs like. My lashes looked long but very thin and stiff. Oh and it flakes. I would not repurchase this mascara.

on 2/5/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Good Mascara but for length only. Does nothing for volume. It makes my short lashes super long. But I love volume and length so I probably wouldn't purchase again, unless its on sale or clearance.

on 2/5/2013 12:01:00 AM

I actually got this as a freebie with a hair dye I had bought so I didn't think I would love it so much! I think it really depends on your lashes and the type of look you're going for, but I find its great for a natural look if you have moderate length lashes. For me there is NO clumping whatsoever and the brush is fantastic for my lower lashes (just have to be careful about getting it on my skin since the bristles are quite long). Only downside in my opinion is that the hold is not amazing. It's still quite decent however, my eyelashes stay curled about maybe 10-12 hours but that's usually all i need (:

on 2/1/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great volume and length HOWEVER I almost always have issues with clumping. I heard Urban Decay has great mascara, Ill give them a go! Overall one of the best affordable mascaras I've ever bought.

on 2/1/2013 11:26:00 AM

Okay, I LOVE this mascara!! It made my lashes dark and super long, and it made my blue eyes really stand out! This mascara is what I used for prom both times and for when I went out. Amazing stuff!! :)

on 1/27/2013 3:55:00 AM

Really like this mascara. When I'm going for a long wispy lash look this is my go to mascara. When wearing I've been asked if I had falsies on that's how much it lengthens. Only complaint would be packaging. I've had to repurchase this many times due to the poor packaging which causes the product to dry out quickly.

on 1/24/2013 7:16:00 AM

Honestly this gave me really, really long lashes. But, here is the problem. I have decent dark lashes as is. I usually use volumizing formulas on my dark brown, black lashed, deep set eyes. I have to be careful that these lengthening ones don't give me anorexic lashes. Lash Stiletto does a good job, but they are a bit anorexic still. But the part I hate is the length (and many of you will see this as a plus). My lashes were up to my fricken eyebrows. It just didn't look sexy, but odd. I like a thick, full, dark lash line. This didn't give me anything but length.

on 1/23/2013 9:12:00 PM

This is my go to mascara. I love it. If you are looking for mascara to give you thick lashes...this is not to the one for you! This lengthens, LENGTHENS! It really works, and I love it... that is all :P

on 1/17/2013 3:54:00 PM

Wow. This mascara makes my lashes look even thinner and more sparse than before. Didn't think that was possible. That's just me.

Popular Mascaras