Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 4/4/2013 9:53:00 PM

it makes my lashes look REAL and LONG plus it dry fast. totally in love with it <3

on 4/2/2013 4:27:00 PM

I usually never review because im too lazy to but i gotta say that this mascara is thebomb.com!
My thin lashes are medium length and i need waterproof mascaras to hold my curls.

Pros:
-its C R A Z Y how lengthening that mascara is. my lashes are 2x longer (im not exagerating) and makes ppl wonder if i wear falsies to school.
-holds my curls perfectly. even when i remove it, my lashes are still curl
-separates every single lash
-no clumps
-no smudging
-perfectly waterproof. i have swimming classes and this doesnt run all over your face.

Cons:
-its drying and makes your lashes hard
-its hard to remove so i use extra virgin oil or baby oil to remove everything
-not good at volumizing but i dont mind, i prefer length over volume as its more natural.

<333333

on 4/1/2013 2:03:00 AM

I have been looking for a mascara that worked as well as "They're Real" brand for a long time because I can't afford the price of it. So I began to search and try many drugstore brands and had to keep returning because they wouldn't give that false eyelash effect, when I picked up stiletto, I did not think it would work because I had previously tried 3 other brands in the last 2 weeks. It worked Awesome. I don't know what people are talking about with the smell. Who smells your eyeballs? Seriously. It is a chemical, the company isn't going to put perfume in mascara. Anyway, this one is a keeper. I will now buy it for a very very long time! I am a couponer so I had been trying to fund something I could buy with coupons for under $9! This is it. The $9 is well worth it compared to the $23 I would spend on the previously mentioned brand.

on 3/28/2013 1:53:00 AM

This mascara stinks! Literally, it smells awful and the noxious gases burn my eyes when applying. Works well if your eyes don't water it all off.

on 3/20/2013 2:33:00 PM

This mascara is just okay. It can lengthen, but doesn't really increase volume or make lashes look more full. It also flakes and clumps, but a lot of mascaras do as well. I don't particularly like the long wand applicator with straight head (as opposed to ones with curved heads).

I would repurchase, but only because I have tried a variety of drugstore and department store mascaras, and still have yet to find a mascara that stands out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the packaging of this product, it's so cute. This mascara separates the lashes making them look thin, and it smears during the day. Oddly, this product smells really nice. Will not repurchase, as I find illegal length fiber extensions mascara is a way better product for lengthening.

on 3/5/2013 12:13:00 PM

Makes lashes long but very spider legs like. My lashes looked long but very thin and stiff. Oh and it flakes. I would not repurchase this mascara.

on 2/5/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Good Mascara but for length only. Does nothing for volume. It makes my short lashes super long. But I love volume and length so I probably wouldn't purchase again, unless its on sale or clearance.

on 2/5/2013 12:01:00 AM

I actually got this as a freebie with a hair dye I had bought so I didn't think I would love it so much! I think it really depends on your lashes and the type of look you're going for, but I find its great for a natural look if you have moderate length lashes. For me there is NO clumping whatsoever and the brush is fantastic for my lower lashes (just have to be careful about getting it on my skin since the bristles are quite long). Only downside in my opinion is that the hold is not amazing. It's still quite decent however, my eyelashes stay curled about maybe 10-12 hours but that's usually all i need (:

on 2/1/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great volume and length HOWEVER I almost always have issues with clumping. I heard Urban Decay has great mascara, Ill give them a go! Overall one of the best affordable mascaras I've ever bought.

Popular Mascaras