November 24, 2014 | 915 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by piper34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised to see some of these negative reviews because I think this mascara is fantastic! It does exactly what it claims and does it well. I notice significant improvement in length and it stays on all day without rubbing off. I will definitely be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by dakotalovexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this as the first step in my mascara regimen... because this is for length, I use another for volume. I've been using it for a year now and I love it. It really coats each lash in a clean way and it really does lengthen my lashes.

I'm aware that they also have a different one with a wiggly brush that I may try, but for now this one is a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by springbaby21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MASCARA EVER I WANNA MARRY IT AND BUY IT DINNER. No but in all seriousness, I see that people have mixed reviews concerning this mascara but my experience was PHENOMENAL. I mean this mascara elongates your lashes like no other and it stays on for a long time. Plus, it's easy to wash off. I had trouble washing off my Great Lash one so I decided to switch, and I'm in loooooooove. This is my go-to mascara. I already have thick lashes so I'm not in the need for volume, but oh my does this mascara lengthen. If length is your thing, go buy this mascara at your local drugstore. Now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I have tried this product and I think it works fine and there is a dramatic difference length wise on my lashes. I do prefer it's newer version with a red bottle and black tip. It last quite a while and the lid clicks once it's closed. The brush is also much easier to use grabbing each lash. I find it smells just like regular mascara and any maybelline mascara I don't think you can go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Gives great length and separation bot zero volume. I like the curved brush a lot. If I didn't love volume I would def say this is fantastic, alas, I do like volume and length so this was not for me, but it is a good mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by babbbydivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moving on from my beloved Clinique's doubling mascara last year as I am a college student trying to save as much as I can without losing quality on my make up. I wear it for daily purposes much of 2012, which this is perfect as it lengthens and actually makes my lashes thicker than Clinique's when followed with multiple coats. I believe the brush adds a bit of magic to this, as it is prickly and can easily get in between my thin lashes. The cons are the the formula can be a bit hard to control, a bit "wet" so it can make lashes stick when you're trying to separate them, but an easy fix is to just use your nail,tweezer, etc. and carefully separate the two. This does not mean it is clumpy though, as I associate that with formulas that are dense and do not allow flexibility to separate the lashes. Another con that usually makes me abandon the mascara is flaking, which I do experience with this from time to time, which I believe the culprit is when I curl my lashes after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This used to be my HG mascara before I found They're Real. I didn't know what I was missing. This mascara only gives glossy length, no volume, but one thing I really like about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge on me. It doesn't clump at all, ever. So if you want natural looking darker lashes, this is the mascara for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by gillybean604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first lengthening mascara I've bought. I'm a die-hard volume mascara fan but was looking for something to lengthen my short lashes.

Pros: It lengthens, doesn't clump, separates my lashes well, minimal smudging by the end of the day, the formula is a bit tacky so I find it holds my curled lashes decently.
Cons: It has a strong perfume-y smell that's noticeable throughout the day. I don't consider myself to have sensitive eyes but I find the mascara does sting a bit. Enough for me to notice, but not bad enough that I keep using this mascara. Something to consider for those with sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

$2 on sale at Ralph's I stocked up and bought 4 o them!
I like to layer applications and brush through- and voila! Looks just like falsies! LOVE!!!!! this mascara! Dries super fast and lasts all night till dawn!