August 2, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, it is one of the best bronzers out there! My skin is pretty oily so the slight shimmer in it isn't the best, but its not enough to make me turn away from it completely. It's a great starter bronzer and dupe for Nars Laguna, but the blush is definitely not like Orgasm. They're both pretty pigmented and chalky (as in excess comes out a lot) but it doesn't bother me. I just wish there was a mirror in it but I guess the excess would get on it. Very great overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

This is my all time fave blush/bronzer duo! The pink gives me a gorge glow and the bronzer is sooo pigmented. Highly recommend! Plus it's super cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by aobrie

Love this bronzer!! I own a ton and am always reaching for this one. I don't mind the shimmer in either the bronzer or blush because it adds a glow to my skin. The bronzer is great because it is so pigmented and the perfect brown/orange combo. The blush is also very pretty I just don't find myself loving it as much as some others I own. Not to mention that this is a total dupe for nars Laguna and orgasm!!! Only 3 dollars..... Cray 😉

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't very happy with this product to be honest. I have acne-prone skin and I felt any time I contoured with this bronzer, it brought out the acne and made it worse. I wasn't a fan of the blush either. It was very shimmery, which is something that I try to avoid when purchasing blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Jessmlo

My favorite blush/bronzer! the blush is a peachy pinky color with some gold shimmers. And the bronzer is a warm color with gold shimmer aswell. Both are very pigmented especially the bronzer. The blush gives me a healthy flush and the bronzer adds color and glow to my face. I love this stuff! And it only cost $3 but I got 50% off so I got it for $1.50, what a deal and this stuff is amazing. I love elf products they never dissappoint me. I will be diff repurchasing this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Maya31

This is the first bronzer and blush I own And I was kinda disappointed in the bronzer because it has a lot of shimmer to it And that's a no go for me but for the blush I really liked it gave me a kinda natural look that I like. I know they have others And I definitely want to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

This is probably my all time favorite E.L.F. product. At the lovely price of only three dollars, you can't go wrong - And here's why.

Pros:
-Great Pigmentation From Both The Blush & Bronzer.
-Bronzer Isn't Too Orange Or Too Muddy.
-The Blush Is A Lovely Natural Color That Goes With A Lot Of Different Makeup Looks.
-Fantastic Price.

Cons:
-Sometimes A Bit Too Sparkly.

-Mak

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Freebirdsoul

I bought this on a whim when I was at the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised! I have St. Lucia which suits my olive toned skin and looks very natural. I would like to try Antigua next time for something a little more pinky. I use the bronzer to contour and the blush on my apples. There is a slight non offensive shimmer to the product which gives a healthy glow. The pigmentation is impressive. For 3 dollars you might as well buy this just to try it. Normally I don't wear drug store makeup but this has become a staple in my makeup bag. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

The bronzes has shimmer and that's a no-no for me I feel like the shimmer makes my face look muddy/dirty but overall I like the blush its an okay product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in the shade Turks and Caicos as the other two color options are just too blue-pink for my liking. This one is absolutely gorgeous the blush is a peachy fleshy pink with neutral (almost more warm than anything undertones) the bronzer is a deep cocoa almost coffee kind of shade and looks very scary in the pan I have tried it as an eyeshadow and it actually works well. Both have gold shimmer bordering on glittery to some extent but the pigmentation and colour in general make up for this and the excess shimmer is solved by applying some loose powder over the blush/bronzer once applied - this also helps to blend the shades nicely. The bronzer is incredibly dark, red-toned chocolate and pigmented would be fab on deeper skintones I am sure. I love the texture and shade of the blush so give it a 3 for quality alone, but unfortunately there is just too much glitter for my liking which is rather noticible in sunlight and I dont get any use out of the bronzer - but fabulous for those for darker skintones who like a bit of glitz!