E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 6/23/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awesome! I've never tried NARS so I don't know how well it is for a dupe. The colours are pigmented, last all day and look amazing. For the price this is a steal an I will defs repurchase

on 6/17/2014 4:05:00 PM

Amazing

on 6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was scared to buy this product at first because I thought that the blush wouldn't be pigmented enough for my tan skin, but after hearing all the good things about it and seeing that it was only $3, I bought it in St. Lucia. So glad I decided to do it!

I tried it out as soon as I got home. The blush is so gorgeous and is actually very pigmented! I had to put on a little, tiny bit more than I usually do with my other blush since I'm a bit darker, but that's not a problem at all. It's so natural and I can easily build up. Does not make me look like I got slapped in the face at all. The bronzer is great for contouring and isn't muddy or dirty looking at all. Also, there's little to no fall out when I use it. Best of all, it comes in this cute compact and has a nice sized mirror. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

on 6/10/2014 2:26:00 PM

I am a big fan of ELF - great value quality make up is never a miss. This blush and bronzer duo is like a high end product - it reminds me of NARS so much, although it costs about 3. The packaging is so elegant and pretty, in nice, black compact, very comfortable.
I have it in shade "Turks & Caicos", only ordered it as St. Lucia shade was out of stock, but definately not regret it. I love the blusher in this duo - It is so pigmented, lasts all day and adds nice glow to my face. I get break outs after using blusher but this is the only one that does not give me any breakouts. I use the bronzer when contouring, but it is very dark on my face, but it looks great when I am tanned. I would definately recommend this product, it is a must have, such great value and does wonders!

on 6/1/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

So pigmented! I got Antigua and the shimmers scared me at first but they do not show up that much on the face. Love this blush and bronzer!

on 6/1/2014 6:22:00 PM

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this product. I don't think you can go wrong with the price. The bronzer is nice and pigmented but I prefer other bronzers. The blush is not that pigmented as the bronzer and I would not repurchase and would only use it if I were stranded lol.

on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this after reading great reviews. I have tried many elf products and I either love them or hate them, this is definitely a hate. I was excited for this product after reading all the hype but wasn't pleased. There is absolutely no color pay off and it's super shimmery. I have tried the single elf blushes in the past and I like those, but this was a dud for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm SHOCKED at the amazing color payoff of this dirt cheap blush and bronzer combo. The blush is the perfect warm pink with peach undertones- not too glittery or shimmery. The bronzer is a warm medium brown- perfect for contouring. For reference, I'm an NC35-40 skin tone.

The powder itself is very finely milled and soft. It's not chalky at all like the other ELF blushes I've tried. After checking the ingredients, I can see that this has a different formula. This one works great with my oily, acne-prone skin.

I can't believe that this compact only cost me $2.50! I will definitely stock up. It's my new HG every day blush and bronzer. I'll have to put my MAC Matte Bronze up for swap since I doubt I'll ever use it now...

Anyway, I highly recommend trying this product. At under $3, you can't lose!

on 5/14/2014 1:26:00 PM

these shades are wonderful and go great with most skin tones, packaging is awesome for such a cheap product. already bought my second.

on 5/14/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The bronzer is a light brown that would suit almost any skin tone for contouring. It's nicely pigmented and its staying power is decent. The blush, on the other hand, did not show up on my cheeks very well. It's pretty and subtle but it lacks color when dealing with people with darker skin tones. I think people get this duo for the bronzer anyway, so it is definitely worth it for $3.

Popular Blush Products