November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this might be a dupe for NARS blush n' Bronzer but all i have to say is NO NO NO! The bronzer is. D-A-R-K and M-U-D-D-Y as hell! It looks like i smeared a chocolate cake on my face, It is SOOOOOO powdery and has SOOO much fallout! The blush is A-OK but i don't like it that much! All in all the packagin' is good but STAY FAR AWAY ESPECIALLY if you have FAIR-LIGHT skin tones! EVERYONE should stay away EVEN if your tan or Darker skinned person anyways!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good quality including the pigment, but the only thing I dislike is that the Bronzer is a little bit shimmery. And that the blush pan for me falls out a lot. But other than that, this has been my travel best friend because of its price and it's compatibility! Blush and Bronzer all in one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this duo. I got it in St. Lucia and I absolutely adore the colours. It does have a slight shimmer to it so if you're looking for a bronzer to contour your face with, this might not be the best bronzer to use. The blush is such a lovely colour and it goes really well with the bronzer on my face. I have fair skin, but I'm pretty sure that this product will look amazing on medium/dark toned skin. It's extremely pigmented so I'd recommend picking the product with a lighter hand if you belong more in the fair complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tthao

I only like this product for temporary application or on the go. It goes on great and the color really shows but it's very hard to blend and ends up spotty on my skin, even with a primer. Maybe it's my combination skin, but I don't believe this is ideal for all-day wear

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Blush has a tiny bit of shimmer in it pretty coral color. Bronzed can come off as muddy if not blended well I'll also mention the bronzed has some specks of glitter in it. Over all good product I also like the fact that it Last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am am NC20, and I picked this up with the hope it would be a dupe for Nars Laguna/Orgasm. The blush is a corally pink with gold shimmer, it is quite wearable and it lasts maybe 4 hours max. The bronzer is unwearable on my skin, it is overly pigmented and muddy. Not something I will repurchase. It is a splurge but get the $27 dollar duo from Nars if you can, better quality and longer lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product. I have medium brown skin and the bronzer shows up on my skin. I actually do a light contour with this. This a warm coppery shade that is not too red or or orange. It also never looks dirty or ashy on my skin. There is a subtle shimmer to this bronzer but it is not glittery or frosty. I've used up the bronzer part of the duo but I'm yet to put a dent in the blush.

The blush part on the other hand is much harder to work with. It is shimmery golden peach shade but it is not as pigmented. If I attempt to layer this blush, my skin looks chalky. I can only use this as a highlight which looks pretty on my skin. I get a pinky/peach/golden glow. The glitter here is also subtle.

I've heard people compare this blush to Nars "Orgasm" but that's such a shame. 1 - Orgasm shows up on my deep skin with little to no effort and 2- the texture, pigmentation and blendability of orgasm is of spectacular.

But overall the quality of this bronzer is so great, I'd get this again. The price is excellent given the quality and the amount of product given. The casing is fine (a cheaper version of Nars duos) and I like the large mirror. The product is compactly packed as the product would not shatter if the compact falls.

This is is a really good product and value for money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by raquelcelina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I found this is target I was expecting it to be amazing and I thought I would love it. The colors were great and the product looked amazing for $3. I thought that I couldn't beat it. But after using it for about three days my cheeks broke out very bad. My face had never looked so bad in my life, it was awful. It was the only new product I was using at the time and my break out was exactly where I was using the product. They are able to keep it so cheap by using awful ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sanae09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good for its price. The blush is not as peachy, pigmented, nor long lasting as I hoped. I'd say the same thing about the bronzer. But overall this is a great product for the price, very very affordable!! I love the idea of it. Affordable & functional! These inexpensive alternatives always keeps me adventurous:) Good packaging also.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by loladevonsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Can't get a better bronzer/ blush combo for your money.