E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this after reading great reviews. I have tried many elf products and I either love them or hate them, this is definitely a hate. I was excited for this product after reading all the hype but wasn't pleased. There is absolutely no color pay off and it's super shimmery. I have tried the single elf blushes in the past and I like those, but this was a dud for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm SHOCKED at the amazing color payoff of this dirt cheap blush and bronzer combo. The blush is the perfect warm pink with peach undertones- not too glittery or shimmery. The bronzer is a warm medium brown- perfect for contouring. For reference, I'm an NC35-40 skin tone.

The powder itself is very finely milled and soft. It's not chalky at all like the other ELF blushes I've tried. After checking the ingredients, I can see that this has a different formula. This one works great with my oily, acne-prone skin.

I can't believe that this compact only cost me $2.50! I will definitely stock up. It's my new HG every day blush and bronzer. I'll have to put my MAC Matte Bronze up for swap since I doubt I'll ever use it now...

Anyway, I highly recommend trying this product. At under $3, you can't lose!

on 5/14/2014 1:26:00 PM

these shades are wonderful and go great with most skin tones, packaging is awesome for such a cheap product. already bought my second.

on 5/14/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The bronzer is a light brown that would suit almost any skin tone for contouring. It's nicely pigmented and its staying power is decent. The blush, on the other hand, did not show up on my cheeks very well. It's pretty and subtle but it lacks color when dealing with people with darker skin tones. I think people get this duo for the bronzer anyway, so it is definitely worth it for $3.

on 5/4/2014 12:16:00 PM

Just buy it! You can not go wrong with this duo. The blush is sooooo pretty and doesn't make my fair skin and pink undertones go crazy like some I've tried. The peachy pink color has a subtle shimmer but not in an unattractive way. The bronzer is very pigmented but can be sheered out to suit fair skin tones like mine. I feel the colors can be built or sheered to fit so many skin tones and for $3 your not losing much if it doesn't suit you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was so surprised at this blush/contour powder. I am fair and these shades blend well without being muddy or overly sparkly. The blush works well with cool and warm color palettes. This may not have enough pigment for medium or darker skin tones but for fair skin it is great.

on 4/30/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this product. For the price, the amount of product and packaging is just right. It's more of an issue of what's on the inside. I have tried both Orgasm/Laguna and no, sadly this is not a dupe - despite the similar packaging and outward appearances. I love some of ELF's products - put that with the price and it's great! But with this, I feel like you get what you pay for. This is a surprisingly nice contour bronzer, but use sparingly as it is pigmented and VERY powdery. When I first swatched this it looked very "dirty" on my skin. However, for a simple contour that's dirt cheap this is great! The blush leaves little to be desired. I normally love ELF's blushes from the studio line but this one is chalky and has chunks of glitter. It's not incredibly pigmented but that can be a good thing for those who like to build up their blush. Great for some, but I don't think this blush is the best dupe out there for Orgasm. Can't tell too much difference with the bronzer though, it just creates shadows...

on 4/30/2014 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just started using bronzer. This is pretty good stuff. Cant beat the price. The blush is ok for just an ordinary day at the office. Packaging is ok too.

on 4/30/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For such an insanely cheap product, this is so great! Within the packaging the bronzer and blush look really sparkly, which made me a bit uneasy to try it out. But once you apply it, it's just right (not too shimmery). Both the colours are quite bright and pigmented, which will suit many skin tones. The packaging itself is not too bad either. But most of all, it's CHEAP. And it's an excellent blush/bronze duo!

on 4/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in st Lucia and it goes great with my nc 25-30 skin tone... I'm fair medium more on the medium side... I have to say this is really great for a 3$ product..I just picked this up in a hurry .. Boy was I glad I bought it... The bronzer is brown and dark so apply it lightly... And the blush .... Oh boy don't get me started it's sooooooooo beautiful like seriously you guys it's so pretty, it's a nice peachy light pink color so natural looking when applied on , but once again apply lightly because it also is really pigmented .... I never wore blush before this ... And ever since I bought this I've been wearing it since . It does contain sparkles but it's barely noticeable ... I seriously love this it's so pigmented!!! It lasts all day I love it !!!!!!! Good job elf!!!

Popular Blush Products