April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let just say this didn't work for me but I think it might work for others that don't have my problem child straight lashes. The formula is a little to wet for me, after I curled my lashes and applied this mascara it didn't hold the curl. The formula did add volume and the brush reminds me of the Dior Show brush which I like, but my lashes ended up being stick straight even after curling them again after the final coat had dried. If you have curly lashes this may work for you as it does volumize and add length. The formula was way to wet form me and didn't hold a curl.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by scarletsecretz

THIS MASCARA SUCKS. I don't know why I still decided to try it after reading so many bad reviews on it. The wand l-o-o-k-s amazing, but it does NOTHING. I did like 2-3 coats, and there was still barely any volume or length done. Plenty of other drugstore mascaras can do way better than this! Oh yeah, and this thing took FOREVER to dry. I touched it after 30mins and it was still "sticky". I'm so disappointed in this product that I just wanna chuck it out right away. I own another mascara from l'oreal but it never gave me problems like this. Beats me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by AmieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really didn't get on with this mascara, I found the brush really harsh and painful on my lash line. It gave nice length but made my eyelashes look a bit clumpy and spidery which I really dislike. I also found this flaked away a lot during the day and left me with dark smudgy patches under my eyes within a few hours. The packaging is nice and the price is reasonable but that is pretty much all I have to say on this mascara. Not outstanding but not awful if you are looking for a mascara for length. Maybe the waterproof version is better and doesn't smudge as much, but I'd rather go for a different mascara entirely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara provided my lashes with excellent length and volume with minimal clumps, but this also flakes like mad all day long. I can handle the occasional flake, but this mascara literally sheds off and it looks so gross. Additionally this mascara dried up within 2 weeks of opening it. Definitely not a repurchase and I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money on this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by lejamsterdam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know whether i would buy this mascara again. Yes, it gives my lashes a lot of volume, but they're not nicely separated and they look spiky and a bit fake. This already happens, when I apply just slightly too much. That's not the look I'm going for. I guess there are women who are going for this (nothing wrong with that). I would suggest this mascara for those women. Otherwise I wouldn't really recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is soooooo clumpy its insane!! Will never buy again, definitely not worth the money at all!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Aamberrae1

This is an Ok mascara in my opinion. I don't absolutely love it, which was disappointing. I haven't had any problem with flaking but I'm not fond of the way it makes my lashes look. I have pretty good lashes and this makes them look spiky and the formula makes them really hard. It gives some pretty good length though. And if you take a comb through your lashes right after applying the mascara you can get rid of some of the spikiness. I'll stick with L'Oreal's Voluminous false lashes, even though they flake after a while.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This is a good mascara if you don't want a lot of color and/or lenght. otherwise i does not do anything IMO

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, I don't love it, but like is a good thing right? my hg is voluminous, and i'm not sure if this is better or not..it doesn't clump nor flake on me, the brush is nice except slightly large for my bottom lashes so I usually use a bottom lash mascara. Its the 2nd best drugstore mascara that i've tried, so ill prolly swap between this and voluminous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*Update*
After finishing the bottle I had I realized I didn't give this product a chance and was totally wrong! This is now my favorite mascara lol! I scrape the wand on the side before applying so it doesn't clump, and when used with an eyelash curler it makes my lashes longer than any other mascara does. I def spoke too soon and will be using this as my main mascara.

One of the worst mascaras I've tried. Other than the clumping and flaking, my eyelashes look no different after putting it on! And I have short thin lashes. It gave me no length or volume whatsoever. Plus the wand is a terrible mess of bristles. Complete waste of money. Shoulda stuck with Maybelline Falsies.