Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. This is such a flattering nude color. I've noticed that a lot of nudes tend to look like foundation smeared on your lips, especially with a tanner skin tone like my own. It's a very smooth, moisturizing lipstick, and the packaging is SO adorable. The shiny, sleek purple is so fun! The best part of it is that this is drugstore, and I believe it costs no more than $5.00. Lovely lipstick; I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! The formula is very moisturising, and the colour is a perfect nude shade for my skin - not so pale that it washes me out, and not too orangey. The only slight con would be that it isn't extremely long lasting, but it's pretty cheap, so that isn't too much of an issue, and you can build up the colour to last longer.

Amazing peachy nude colour, actually the only nude that looks flattering on me, and I have tried a lot! I do not think the reviews for this are fair, I have spent 3 times the price in high end lipsticks that performed much worse than this one! I am just grateful to have this, and will be exploring more Rimmel lippies.

This is a lovely nude lipstick. It's got a slight peach tinge to it but nothing too obvious. It's not matte its very slightly glossy, again not obvious. I bought the mac creme d'nude and was really dissapointed. It's too dry, the Rimmel one's better.The Rimmel nude is far more moisturising because it has a slight gloss. Mac's nude is just dry.Packaging is really nice, bright purple. The only downside to this lipstick is it can have a funny taste and smell as other reviewers have mentioned, that's why I gave it a 4. It dosen't bother me that much but I can see why it might with some people.
But this is a lovely lipstick, best nude I've tried.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I kept seeing this lipstick on YouTube as a must have. This week Shoppers Drugmart has on sale for 4.99 so I grabbed it. It's awesome. It's the perfect nude color, better than any Mac I have tried. Modesty is darker but thus Nude Delight is a true nude color. I was going to take off a lippie because it wears off but for the price you can buy 4 for the price of one Mac lipstick so I gave it a high rating

Lips feel soft in the morning and no weird flaking or pilling

A NEW staple for me.

To the people who has been looking for it here in the us, let it be known that nude delight is OFFICALLY APART OF THE MOISTURE RENEW LINE IN THE US!

On to the review. This lipstick is one that I've had my eye on for literally YEARS! and when I saw it at target I ran to the register and purchased it and it does not disappoint. Yes it is a bit orangey but honestly thats the factor i like about it. its a nude that doesn't wash people out and yet keeps the beige factor without looking like death is right around the corner and its moisturizing.of course not as moisturizing as say the lip butters from revlon but none the less moisturizing.

yes the lasting power isn't the greatest but honestly, I don't mind reapplying. I can see this becoming one of my favorites very quickly.

This is my HG nude/peach lipstick! I've used this for a couple of years and always come back to it! Being a bit of a make up snob I was trying to find a MAC nude lipstick but none of them were right (Myth/Creme d'nude - too light, Freckletone/Shy Girl - too orange, Hue - too pink) but this is just perfect on my NC20 skin. It does have an orangey tint to it but it's just enough to stop me looking washed out. The formula is lovely and creamy, it's quite opaque and not too shimmery. My only complaint is the staying power, it's not long lasting at all (especially if you eat or drink) and it transfers onto cups like nobody's business! The price is average though (about 6 - 7) so I can buy two for the price of one MAC lipstick, happy days! I'd definitely recommend this for girls with a similar skin tone to mine, I love it!

A little too orange for my taste. With a light pink gloss, it's a little better, but I definatley don't reach for it too often.

i la alalalalalalalal alala alala llaa al love this. its so cheap and so good. its very moisturising and the colours are amazing especially nude delight.

pros:
non sticky feeling
beauiful colour
not too much shimmer
cheap
love the packaging
moiturising

cons:
doesnt stay on if you eat
when the colour does go away all your left with is shimmer on your lips=
the shimmer i shard to get off and the lipstick isnt

overall i would buy this again but not full price because its alot more expensive in australia

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick. I was using a nude lip-gloss, because I couldn't find a nude color lipstick that I like. But this is perfect, I love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin