Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 5/6/2012 9:22:00 AM

i la alalalalalalalal alala alala llaa al love this. its so cheap and so good. its very moisturising and the colours are amazing especially nude delight.

pros:
non sticky feeling
beauiful colour
not too much shimmer
cheap
love the packaging
moiturising

cons:
doesnt stay on if you eat
when the colour does go away all your left with is shimmer on your lips=
the shimmer i shard to get off and the lipstick isnt

overall i would buy this again but not full price because its alot more expensive in australia

on 4/14/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick. I was using a nude lip-gloss, because I couldn't find a nude color lipstick that I like. But this is perfect, I love it!

on 4/11/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The perfect nude color for most skintones. Feels great on the lips and if used layered, it is very long lasting. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Omg this lipstick was so hard to find in my drugstores!! Its either sold out or it's not even sold. I finally picked one (and the last one) from walgreens. This color is my 3rd moisture renew lipstick from Rimmel and like the other 2, I am not disappointed! This color is a pretty peachy-pink nude. I also own spotlight beige which is more of a pinky-brown nude color. This lipstick is Moisturizing and has a nice sheen to it. Goes gorgeous with neutral or smoky looks. Def would repurchase!

This lipstick is my holy grail nude/peachy lipstick.
AHHH I love it! Not to mention its only $5-6!
I've been having really bad luck with nude lipsticks lately, whether it be too nude or too brown.
This lipstick has a little bit of peach in it which makes it appropiate for anytime use. I love the formula, super creamy and moisturizing, and the packaging is really cute. I love purple so it was a double sort of whammy I guess :P
The only thing is that the one that I have, the cap is really loose, but it really depends on which one you get.
I would definitely repurchase and yes, i would recommend this to anyone.

on 4/2/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for a good nude lipstick for a while. As I purchase mostly drugstore lipsticks, I decided to acquire the most popular ones: soft nude-revlon, summer angel-rimmel, fairest nude-l'oreal and the list goes on and on with about 10+ lipsticks.
I'll have to say that out of all of them "nude delight" is the best. I really like the nude tone it gives to my lips. I don't look like I just ate a donut, which is a look I have tried to stay away from. My skin tone is medium, so if you're looking for a nude that compliments you rather than making you look washed out, I would recommend trying this color. (If you're are into shimmers, revlon peach parfait is a nice moisturizing option).

on 3/25/2012 9:00:00 PM

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Obviously nude lipsticks can be quite unforgiving, so make sure your lips aren't chapped at all as it'll only be high-lighted with this.

I'm an NC40 and this colour can work if I apply it the right way.
A gentle dab works best as it adds a hint of 'nude' but doesn't totally wash me out.
If you have pigmentation around your mouth I really wouldn't reccommend this, it'll only draw more attention to it!
I also find blending it with a slightly rosy lipstick stops it from making it chalky.

The smell isn't THAT bad, it's pretty 'makeup-y' though, they've not bothered with making it smell nice or anything.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I don't use it that often and it's not the perfect nude shade for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i heard great things about this color.. i really wanted to like this lipstick.. nudes are so hard to find for my skintone. they either pull too brown or orange on me.. sadly, this is no different.. its definitely orange on me..

on 3/12/2012 4:09:00 PM

Its a lovely shade. But I find it bit too orangie-beige. AND the smell...its kinda waxy and old lipstick like smell. The main reason I could not wear it.
Im cool NW15, this shade did not complement my skin tone at all.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Pulled orange on my semi pigmented lips and I couldn't stand the smell :-(

Popular Lipsticks