July 31, 2014 | 1281 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMashup

This lipstick is my holy grail nude/peachy lipstick.
AHHH I love it! Not to mention its only $5-6!
I've been having really bad luck with nude lipsticks lately, whether it be too nude or too brown.
This lipstick has a little bit of peach in it which makes it appropiate for anytime use. I love the formula, super creamy and moisturizing, and the packaging is really cute. I love purple so it was a double sort of whammy I guess :P
The only thing is that the one that I have, the cap is really loose, but it really depends on which one you get.
I would definitely repurchase and yes, i would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lincris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a good nude lipstick for a while. As I purchase mostly drugstore lipsticks, I decided to acquire the most popular ones: soft nude-revlon, summer angel-rimmel, fairest nude-l'oreal and the list goes on and on with about 10+ lipsticks.
I'll have to say that out of all of them "nude delight" is the best. I really like the nude tone it gives to my lips. I don't look like I just ate a donut, which is a look I have tried to stay away from. My skin tone is medium, so if you're looking for a nude that compliments you rather than making you look washed out, I would recommend trying this color. (If you're are into shimmers, revlon peach parfait is a nice moisturizing option).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Obviously nude lipsticks can be quite unforgiving, so make sure your lips aren't chapped at all as it'll only be high-lighted with this.

I'm an NC40 and this colour can work if I apply it the right way.
A gentle dab works best as it adds a hint of 'nude' but doesn't totally wash me out.
If you have pigmentation around your mouth I really wouldn't reccommend this, it'll only draw more attention to it!
I also find blending it with a slightly rosy lipstick stops it from making it chalky.

The smell isn't THAT bad, it's pretty 'makeup-y' though, they've not bothered with making it smell nice or anything.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I don't use it that often and it's not the perfect nude shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

i heard great things about this color.. i really wanted to like this lipstick.. nudes are so hard to find for my skintone. they either pull too brown or orange on me.. sadly, this is no different.. its definitely orange on me..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its a lovely shade. But I find it bit too orangie-beige. AND the smell...its kinda waxy and old lipstick like smell. The main reason I could not wear it.
Im cool NW15, this shade did not complement my skin tone at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pulled orange on my semi pigmented lips and I couldn't stand the smell :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25-30 depending on the season. I have this lippie in NUDE DELIGHT and it is fabulous. It's one of my favourite nudes. I imagine that this shade of nude would look better on warm skin tones.

Pigmentation is opaque, finish is glossy. Nothing wrong with the packaging,, the lid stays in place in my purse unlike others I've had. Price is fair, and you get a good amount in the tube.

The scent is tolerable. It's not sickening like some Estee Lauder lipsticks I've had.

Overall, a great lipstick shade and finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Piinkpolkadotz

I was looking for a good nude lipstick so i bought this on a wim, didn't read reviews or anything and i'm pretty pleased though. I do like it but my skintone is a bit fair so it looks more brownish than nude. But i know that once i get my tan this summer it'll look great. Would reccomend this(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice Nude color with nice creamy feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This is a lovely peachy beige nude that goes well with my NC 25-30 skin. The package is very cheap but if the colour suits me I'm fine with that.