April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

i heard great things about this color.. i really wanted to like this lipstick.. nudes are so hard to find for my skintone. they either pull too brown or orange on me.. sadly, this is no different.. its definitely orange on me..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its a lovely shade. But I find it bit too orangie-beige. AND the smell...its kinda waxy and old lipstick like smell. The main reason I could not wear it.
Im cool NW15, this shade did not complement my skin tone at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: orange-brown nude

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented

CONS

- not moisturizing as claimed
- not exactly a "nude"

COMMENTS

This shade leans very orange on me with a bit of brown to it. It's definitely not the kind of nude I was hoping for. I also noticed the formula isn't anywhere as moisturizing as other shades in this line.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pulled orange on my semi pigmented lips and I couldn't stand the smell :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25-30 depending on the season. I have this lippie in NUDE DELIGHT and it is fabulous. It's one of my favourite nudes. I imagine that this shade of nude would look better on warm skin tones.

Pigmentation is opaque, finish is glossy. Nothing wrong with the packaging,, the lid stays in place in my purse unlike others I've had. Price is fair, and you get a good amount in the tube.

The scent is tolerable. It's not sickening like some Estee Lauder lipsticks I've had.

Overall, a great lipstick shade and finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Piinkpolkadotz

I was looking for a good nude lipstick so i bought this on a wim, didn't read reviews or anything and i'm pretty pleased though. I do like it but my skintone is a bit fair so it looks more brownish than nude. But i know that once i get my tan this summer it'll look great. Would reccomend this(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice Nude color with nice creamy feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This is a lovely peachy beige nude that goes well with my NC 25-30 skin. The package is very cheap but if the colour suits me I'm fine with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this lipstick is the perfect nude!! Initially, I thought it was going to be too light for my NC42 skin, but this shade made my lips fuller without washing me out. It has a peachy undertone. Perfectly paired with brown eyeshadow and peachy blush! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it when a product called "Nude" really actually does turn out to be a nude on me! This product measures up to its name in that it IS a delightful nude - it doesn't wash me out but rather is quite a natural, peachy nude. My lips are moderately pigmented and I am roughly NC25 and this colour suits me very well. I've used this product over a variety of lip liners - I've never been disappointed with the combinations, and even a darker "Spice" liner works well with this colour. I appreciate that it isn't drying, and I even do find it to be a bit moisturizing (a tall order for many lipsticks). The longevity is as good as most lipsticks I own - I can make it through a morning coffee, breakfast, and at least two hour-long client sessions before I need to reapply. So, not bad at all, really! I don't like my cosmetics with fragrance, so I do find the smell a bit odd - but it's not overwhelming and disappears quickly. The package is of average quality and I can't really fault it. On the whole, I think this is a solid drugstore nude lipstick - far more natural and less drying than many of the alternatives. I will happily repurchase.