April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Much better than the waterproof version of 'Sexy Curves', but still doesn't do much for my lashes which are short and naturally straight. It adds some length and thickness, but the formula's too heavy and makes my lashes loop droopy. It clumps as well, so layering can be a bit difficult. Doesn't hold a curl too well, but I love the intense black colour. Packaging is pretty and the wand of the mascara is made of silicon.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Crystal424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara along with Almay on coat dial up are the two best drugstore mascara's I've tried so far. But they are not my HG. I haven't found my HG......YET. Sexy curves is good for a fast application it gives you an instant curl even with stick straight lashes (just use an eyelash curler first for girls with stick straight lashes like me). With one coat you get a decent curl and bit of length but not a lot of volume. with two or more coats you get bit more of volume. I wish it would work on me good enough to be my HG but I guess I just have very bad luck with mascara. :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tinyaudiophile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this during a buy one get one 50% off sale at CVS. It works really well! I have the non-waterproof version, and it doesn't smudge! I have to use 2 coats for some good volume. Also, I haven't experienced any flaking. I'm pretty satisfied with this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by tiffers

I have this in waterproof. Absolutely useless. Smells awful, smudges, and goes on goopy and thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by roseycheeks21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have to say i was very supprised with this mascara!
it's 'tripple pump brush' is very strong and solid so you can really get it in at the roots of your eyelashes and wiggle them up. it coats each individual lash from root to tip and doesnt make them look too thick or fluffy. it give tremendous curl and volume. the consistancy is not too wet, neither is it too dry. it is just perfect for me as i have very long and straight lashes. (i like the Intense Black colour.) a collegue of mine uses it and her lashes are quite short but the curl and volume she gets with this mascara is unbeliveable, it lenghtens her lashes too, without making them look spidery, or spindely..
i would have liked to have seen the packaging with a bit more curves to it to match it's name, but the colour purple is realy lovely and you can easily find it at the bottom of you rbag. (unless your bag is purple inside!)
i have recently tried a few high end mascaras, similar in form or claim to do the same things, but they have just been passed on as i got very frustrated with them! so i have to say that rimmel have come out on top with Sexy curves!..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really good mascara. Im always on the hunt for a really nice one and this is definitely up there. It gives nice curve and lengthens. Takes a good 2-3 coats to add volume but sooo worth it if you have the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by o0needia0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this the other week as it was on sale at my local cosmetics counter. The packaging was pretty, purple and sleek looking, and the price was right. I sort of wish now that I'd saved my money.

It's a fairly runny formula, that takes forever to dry. I've ruined my makeup trying to put it on after completing my look, and I've tried to apply it before I start my face, either way it's a pain in the buttocks. I don't have super curly eyelashes to begin with, so I curl before applying any mascara, but this formula actually weighed it down, and took away any "curl" I may have previously had.

Furthermore, you can't build with this mascara - as you keep building, your eyelashes start looking spidery and clumpy. Not hot at all! I'd advise trying another product if you're looking for something that will really curl your lashes and finish off your look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it, one of my fav mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lollaj

Still on my quest to find a good cheaper brand and really was not impressed by this! If you are looking for fuller and longer lashes to enhance your short average lashes then this isn't really the one. It can define your lashes and make them show up more, but it isn't really a mascara you can "work" with. I tried and applied several coats and eventually they became like spider lashes, all clumpy. I have passed mine to my mum to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives me TONS of length and volume without ever clumping. I will buy this over and over again.