October 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by AROMAA

no volume, abet of length, didn't do anything special.. when try to build another liar it gets really spidery.. don't like it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got this(years ago) I loved it! That was before I discovered other mascaras. I now realize just how thin and spidery it makes you lashes look. It also weighs them down and looks like you only have a few lashes! I really dislike this mascara. A few days ago, I opened it and the stopper completely fell off. I didn't do anything abnormal just opened it. Now there is no visible brush. It is completely covered by black, thick, goopy mascara. Into the trash can this goes! Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by xEmzyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this once..as it was on offer I thought I'd give it a try. It was crap!
It hardly even lifts and curls your lashes at all. that's why it is so cheap to buy! Definitely not for me. I like to look awake and be able to build upon the false lash effect so this did nothing for me

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

ugh, doesn't hold any curls at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Meh. I really expected more. But that's what you get when you buy into the marketing hype of course. I was so intrigued by the wand and my stubby straight lashes swooned over the promise of sexier curves. Sigh. It's an ok masacara. The special shaped wand doesn't do anything really, it does curl a bit but no more than my non-shapely mascaras. The formula is average, it doesn't really lengthen or volumise very quickly. It does flake a bit but not too much which is a problem I find with nearly all mascaras I've tried (I have *almost* a monolid, not quite, but just very small, oily lids). If I want to go for a very natural 'no makeup' look, this mascara is nice. But because I was promised 'sexy curves', I'm disappointed. It's ok. I got it on a BOGO deal but I wouldn't run out and buy this product by itself.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ndunnachie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara with high expectations as I have heard quite a lot of hype about it but I was let down miserably. I absolutely hate clumped together, spidery lashes and that was the result I got after using this mascara. In all honesty this product just didn't do anything for me. The only good thing I can say about this product is the colour and style of the packaging is gorgeous.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the brush. It isn't a bad mascara upon application. I didn't notice any extra hold of curl though and it starting flaking after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Stephxx16

Sexy Curves? Not even, this mascara gave my lashes no curves at all! It left my lashes sticking just up, even when I curled them with an eyelash curler. It was a nightmare. I really don't like this product and I regret buying it. I tried layering it with other mascara's but still that "curve" wasn't there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Much better than the waterproof version of 'Sexy Curves', but still doesn't do much for my lashes which are short and naturally straight. It adds some length and thickness, but the formula's too heavy and makes my lashes loop droopy. It clumps as well, so layering can be a bit difficult. Doesn't hold a curl too well, but I love the intense black colour. Packaging is pretty and the wand of the mascara is made of silicon.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Crystal424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara along with Almay on coat dial up are the two best drugstore mascara's I've tried so far. But they are not my HG. I haven't found my HG......YET. Sexy curves is good for a fast application it gives you an instant curl even with stick straight lashes (just use an eyelash curler first for girls with stick straight lashes like me). With one coat you get a decent curl and bit of length but not a lot of volume. with two or more coats you get bit more of volume. I wish it would work on me good enough to be my HG but I guess I just have very bad luck with mascara. :'(