September 1, 2014 | 1244 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by iSeptember

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, but I'm starting to suspect it gives my blond hair a yellowish tone... Does anyone have the same problem? I mean I walked out of the salon with a beautiful blonde (closer to platinum) tone and three days later, after I washed my hair and applied Moroccan Oil for blonde hair, I had this yellowish bottle blonde happening!
Anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past few years I have realized that I need to use some type of hair serum to moisturize, protect, and add shine to my hair. My hair was constantly dry, getting in knots, and would look completely fried at the end of the day. On a whim I decided to try Moroccan oil and I couldn't be happier. It has given life to my hair and it is so much more manageable now. I have yet to find another product that has given me the same results. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it to protect and rejuvenate your hair. I pour a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub on the ends of my damp hair. It instantly feels silkier and smells absolutely wonderful!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xphoebex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kbm2688

I love this. I'm so weary of trying hair oils because I have such fine, oily hair and all others weigh it down big time. This isn't a cure-all and I understand that but it's GREAT for use after the shower on my ends. I only use this when my hair is wet and it prevents frizz when my hair dries, the smell is lovely as well. Sorry, but other products like Frizz-Ease just don't do my hair justice and make it look really greasy even when the smallest amount is used on wet hair. Moroccan Oil NEVER leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy and it absorbs really well. I'd be careful about using this product on dry hair for those of us with baby fine hair with natural oils. This product is a must have and it makes my hair look wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Bellarenee1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thumbs up. Great product

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by danidancer1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moroccan Oil is perfect for mt hair!!! My hair is a lot more strong and healthy now that i have started using moroccan oil! I seriously can't live without it. I love how it makes your hair less frizzy without weighing it down and it doesn't make your hair greasy unless you put it on your routes. Some people think it is too expensive....but if you think about it, its really not. Mine has lasted me for a year and a half and i use it every other day, if you do the math thats like paying $2.50 a month for it. To sum it up this is a all round AMAZING PRODUCT!! Totally worth the money!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by lovermac

Way overpriced. This doesn't work any better than Got2B oil-licious. Oil-licious costs around 6 dollars. Don't waste your money on this when you can have the same results for a fraction of the price. I won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by danigarcia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my fav hair care lines. Was introduced to this line at the salon I work at. Ever since I started using MoroccanOil about a year and a half ago my hair has felt and looked so much more healthier and silky smooth. Plus it cuts down on drying time!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have experimented and consistently used Moroccan Oil for just about a year now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing!

After a while for some reason it didn't remain consistent and kind of dried out my hair so I don't think I am going to come back to it.