October 1, 2014 | 1326 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Aaaaw, Benefit Hula, I feel so nostalgic about this product, it's incredible, fantastic for all skin tones, I use it at least twice a week and have done so for years, the only thing that bugs me as that i can't fit my NARS ita brush inside the box when trying to contour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice matte bronzer. Why would i not repurchase again? The reason is the packaging. for one thing it comes in a very small box which is ok for transportation i suppose but absolutely useless for applying on the go as the mirror in the lid is far too small. The brush is also too small so i use my real techniques bronzing brush and i struggle to get this in the box. It is a shame as the product itself is very good and blends easily and smells pleasant. If you don't get irratated by the packaging then you will love it. I just found it a huge pain in the butt!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It's quite okay but it does have a slight orange undertone but the major cons besides the price is that it gets messy, a lot of the product gets out, the packaging for the money that you give is cheap and gross, too faced bronzer has a fabulous packaging and you can find a dupe for it from essence for like 4 euro....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I've seen it's comperable to the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (which is my holy grail), and I really think they do look alike - but this one is much lighter than CS. It's actually too light for me to be used as a contour powder! I'm a fair-light almost NC15 skin and well, it does look a little bit too light on my skin. It's easy to work with and blends really good, but I usually use this as a bronzing powder, not as a contour powder. I also like the brush that it comes with, it's good to contour with! The packaging itself is quite bulky and takes a lot of space in my makeup bag - yeeees, it's small, but big. I don't like the fact that it's a box and not a compact like CS, Laguna etc. I don't think I will repurchase it, because I can't feel the hype everyone gives it. I don't think theres nothing special about it, and there are without doubts better bronzers out there than this little guy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mrsdecker

I got this bronzer in some Bahama kit by Benefit and i'm in LOVE. I had been meaning to try it for the longest time and when I saw that the kit was on sale I had to purchase it because it had a decent amount of product in it. I'm an NC30 in MAC and this shows up beautifully on my skin. Love love love!! I use it with the real techniques contour brush and its flawless.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC40 and this doesn't show up on my skin at all. If you're anything darker than me, I strongly urge you not to purchase this as it won't provide any sort of contrast at all.
I'm going to go ahead and pass it on to a light-skinned friend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I love using this as my winter bronzer when I'm about an NC25 skintone. I feel if I'm any darker than that it doesn't really show up all that well. Love that it's matte and a neutral shade that doesn't make me look orange or too dark. Lasts a long time on my combo skin too.

This product lasts forever too. I've had mine for quite a while and it only has the slightest dip in the pan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is an ok product , but unfortunately it does not work for me,I'm NW 15 and I find this just gives my skin a muddy appearance. It's not flattering at all.It's matte,no orange in it. I imagine this would be nice on darker skin tones but if you're pale like me I would be wary of this one. I need something to bring my face to life this does the opposite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by LisaJanson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried dozens of different bronzers, and compared to almost everything else out there, this is a masterpiece. Works with any skin tone, all-year-around, and lasts for ages. I've only found and owned one other matte bronzer as good as this one for contouring, but that was from Chanel and more than twice as expensive.
I will probably never stop loving this product, even though the design on the packaging isn't that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This bronzer is great for adding overall colour as well as contouring cheek bones. I use it with a MAC 187 for overall colour on my cheeks, brown bone and nose and a MAC 168 for contouring. When I blend it out with a kabuki brush, it adds just the right amount of bronze glow. It's matte, so it never looks oily throughout the day. I use it on its own in the summer, often without blush.