April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

SOOO DISAPOINTED! was expecting so much from this because of the great reviews, but it's terrible on me. The color shows orange and too warm on my skin, and its hard to blend out (in MY opinion)
What a waste of money ...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Ldercole

Holy grail bronzer! Perfect brown colour - gives a perfect tan hue to your skin. Easy to blend. Cute packaging. A little goes a long way which makes it worth the price. Its matte so it gives a nice natural non-oily finish. I use it as bronzer & even to contour. I have been using it for 3 years and haven't even considered to look for another bronzer as this one is ah-mazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

LOOOVE this :) it lasts all day, and has a reallly nice tone to it which makes it usable for almost all skin tones! blends really nicely, doesn't look to over done, this is a great one for the more fair ladies too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Cadylately

I have very fair, pink skin so I have to make sure I don't go too dark with my Bronzer. I use this product to contour my cheekbones every day and it rocks. It's matte so you can add something shimmery on top or wear it alone for a more casual look. This is the best, easiest one I have found yet!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by alabsi81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first i didnt like this bronzer at all, it felt too "dirty", and i just crossed it out of my mind for years until lately i went to the store and purchased it for no reason (maybe i just wanted to buy something new to try).
I have used it many times, it is OK, nothing WOW about it, i still think it has this "dirty" shade to it, i definitely changed my mind since the first time i saw it, but i would never categorize it as a best bronzer or anything, maybe i will need more time to like it i donno.

As most people's problem the box packaging is just nonesense, it looks cute from the outside but not practical when i want to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really really really wanted to like this bronzer. I'm medium/fair and usually use Mac MSF in Medium Deep as a bronzer, but I noticed how that had more orange tones and the Hoola is more of a brown. I applied it the exact same as the MSF, with an E.L.F. Complexion Brush across the top of my forehead and to contour my cheeks. It did not apply evenly, it was patchy. And it just made me look really dirty. :( I normally love Benefit boxes, (I use Dallas or Rockateur) and was very disappointed in this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really regret purchasing this product. At first I was psyched to have a true brown matte bronzer, but every time I use it, I end up looking dirty. It actually looks quite orange against my skintone, so I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. I find it blends fairly well as it's a finely milled powder. But the only use I have found for this is creating a false shadow under my nose (on the indentation above my lips). When I contour anything else, it turns orange and is very noticeable that I am wearing makeup. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product, but I will use it until it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hoola is perfect for fair- fair medium skin tones. If you are olive and darker, this will be too light for you, but it would go really well for an all over face powder or even a highlighter. For those with lighter skin, this is TOTALLY MATTE and that's why I love it. There is absolutely NOT hint of orange what so ever, it is a true matte brown. Fantastic for contouring or the perimeter of your face for a tanner look. A little pricey, but it really lasts a very long time because it is so pigmented. Be careful though, a little goes a long way, one or 2 extra strokes and it gets pretty heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

I really love this bronzes for a contour and I've been using it for about a year almost everyday and I still have a lot left! I use MAC 189 contour brush with this and it works perfectly. I have a medium skin tone from tanning but I'm pretty fair skin still and it's lovely on. It gives a very polished look, I love it and will always use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

I love the benefit box powders but I really don't know why I bought this product, it's far to dark for my fair skin so I can only use it when I have a but if a tan, really nice product but I won't be repurchasing simply because it's to dark for me.