BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I bought this bronzer ages ago for my holiday and it seems to be lasting a quite a long time. It's a good bronzer for pale people like myself and it isn't shimmery or sparkly which I like. I use it to contour which works because it goes on quite sheer, and is very easily bendable and easy to build up if you want it darker. This bronzer is not orangey at all which is another thing I love about it. Will probably replace when runs out if not will get a contour kit and see if that's as good.

I dislike shimmery bronzers so this is great. It is a pretty, brown color and is soft, not chalky. The packaging is pretty and different but is not ideal when you want to use a big, fluffy brush, there is not enough room in the package to properly swirl the brush. Minor setback, nothing major.
I have very pale skin and many bronzers come across as too dark... this is a great color and is build able.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG Contour Product. I use this every day. Highly Recommend. Perfect Shade for pale skin. I also use this over my cream contour blends perfect. Better then Nars.

Absolutely love this bronzer!
Stays on all day, I really cannot fault this product. I'm not that keen on Benefit products but this one product keeps me going back to the Benefit counter!

I have very fair skin and I have to use this sparingly or else it will look orange. On my friends with a little more tan it looks amazing! I love the packaging it's super cute, not good for traveling tho if you need the space. This easily blends into the skin and in general I just really love this bronzer it just does the job beautifully.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've had a box of this for about 3 years and sometimes go back to swatch it since the internet started liking it again. It's pigmented, not excessively so but it does go on patchy. It's too dark for fair skin, leaning very much brown/orange. It looks like straight-up smeared dirt on my skin (NW15, pale, cool toned). Even with fake tan on it still looks like cheap makeup no matter what brush is used. 2 stars since it doesn't break out sensitive skin and the ones I have were gifts with purchase.

For reference, I use NARS Laguna in the summer and Dr Hauschka powder bronzer in the winter.

Love love love this product, not super pigmented that you look ridiculous, but pigmented enough that you can notice and contour.
Comes with a brush that's super easy to use and applies really well.
Only con is there's not that much of it in a box.

This was my first high end bronzer I ever purchased. I absolutely love it. It's matte & not orange. I was intimidated at first cause in the container it looks darker than when you apply it on your skin.. The box is a little small but not impossible to get you brush in. Talking about brushes.. It does come with one, but I've never used it.

WoW! I am 100% pleased to have purchased this bronzer.I first decided to go into the store to check out the color in-person,since online the colors of can really throw a color/size off.When I asked to see this @ the counter the 2 associates working didn't show me.I walked around the counter to see if I could find it myself.At last,found it.Hmmm..I was very hestistant of the color.It seemed really to too dark.Back to the 2 associates.I asked a few questions about the product.They both were unfortunately no help.I ended up buying this online.It had arrived.Tried this right away.I love this!! If the 2 associates had maybe asked to try this on me or swiped it on a wipe.I would've bought it @ the store immediately =)

This is my HG Bronzer! I have fair skin, and I love this Bronzer because the color is more on the brown/tannish side, rather than orangey like most/other Bronzers. I use this as a Bronzer dusting lightly all over my face, on my cheeks, and to contour my cheeks and forehead. This blends onto my skin so nice and smooth, and the color is so natural, it gives me a healthy tan appearance and without the sparkle! Not crazy about the tiny box packaging, but it does contain the product, so there is no waste. And I do like and use the brush it comes with - so thin, it 's Perfect for contouring cheeks, forehead, nose etc. I set my face with a Setting Spray (I use MUFA, because it doesn't contain Alcohol like the UD does), and it lasts until I wash my face at night.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products