Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love that it is in a tube. This stuff is just good for my skin, they work well together. Excellent repair night moisturizer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I recently had fairly serious cystic acne breakouts due to a product containing Alcohol Denat and my skin is now awful. I read that antioxidants have regenerative properties. Of course, the cream does not do miracles, but my skin is less oily, less acne prone and have less acne marks since I use it even if it's only been two weeks of use.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

If I could give this a 0/5, I would. I bought it because I was looking for an oil-free night moisturizer that would prevent signs of aging. I purchased the dry combination version. When I applied it, it felt cold like menthol, and then really warmed up and burnt and tingled slightly around the dry areas of my face. I found this strange, because it's meant to be dermatologically tested, fragrance free, paraben free, etc etc. I have slightly sensitive skin, but I can usually apply whatever I want to my face without reacting. As such, I decided to leave the product on and see what happened. The very next morning I developed 4-5 sizeable lumps around the areas that had burnt. These turned into pimples later in the day. I hardly ever break out, so that is an exceptionally adverse reaction for me. These took several days to clear up. I know that the overall rating for this product is quite positive, but since my experience I have read through the individual reviews and I've noticed quite a significant amount of people have also experienced similar reactions. If you have even slight sensitivity, please please please STAY AWAY. And if you've bought this product and you experience the same sensation of coldness/warmness/tingling, discontinue use and cleanse immediately!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It goes on smoothly (especially after using Clinique's 7 Day Scrub) and absorbs completely & quickly. I have oily skin and can't stand the feeling of moisturizer sitting on top of my skin. I can't say that this is perfect at moisturizing because it doesn't seem to provide that much moisture. But, for me, being so oily, it's great. I occasionally use Clinique Moisture Surge if I need extra moisturizing in the morning, but usually I don't. It's on the expensive side for me, but it's worth it since it's the only one I've found that doesn't leave me with an oil slick in the morning.

I've been using Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer in the Combination Oily to Oily formula for about a year now. I'm not sure how to feel about it. I love the scent -- very natural, almost smells like oatmeal. Being a night moisturizer, it is definitely a bit heavier than their Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, but not super heavy. A little bit of product goes a long way, which is great because it's pretty expensive. I purchased it because, although only in my mid-twenties, I want to have great skin when I'm older. This claims to protect your skin from daily damage by using eight antioxidants to defuse free-radicals. I can honestly say I have no idea whether or not the product is doing this, and I'm not sure how I would know. My skin looks great and feels super soft after applying, but it looked just as great using the DDMG at night (though, perhaps, not quite as soft since the DDMG is a lighter formulation). Still, I wonder ... do I need these antioxidants to delay the aging process? One thing, though ... I think it may be causing the occasional zit to pop up on my otherwise clear skin. I'm super oily, so maybe this being slightly heavy combined with my natural oils is too much. Not sure. I'll definitely continue using until the bottle runs out, and unless I find something else that I like better, I'd certainly repurchase.

The first time I put this on my face, it was ok, altough when I woke up my face was dry on my cheeks. Today I tried it again, as day time moisturiser and it was ok in the morning. It felt nice on the skin, it had a nice smell and my face was smooth. But by afternoon, my nose was itching and my face was blotchy so I suspected that this moisturiser was the culprit. After I washed my face, my skin felt better. I won't use it again and I won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this every night for two weeks. I purchased this based on all the great reviews here. I like that it isn't greasy at all, absorbs fast, and doesn't cause me to break out at all. I haven't noticed any miraculous change in my skin and this alone is not enough moisture for my dry, flaky, rosacea-prone skin, but I will continue to use it in conjunction with other moisturizers/serums.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The purpose of this stuff is to prevent any signs of againg, and although I'm not really concerned about aging in my 20's, this stuff seemed very soothing. I felt like it was helping that tired skin feeling at the end of the day. It also did give my skin a slight radiance, the only thing is I felt it worked minimally and for the price, I want something to go over my expectations.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am on my second bottle. I absolutely love this stuf. I have a friend that comes over and uses my Clinique creams alot and she always tell me they make her face feel and look so good. I don't know about how good my skin looks, but it moisturizes and has antioxidnets in it so I am happy with it. I don't thinkI will stray anytime soon.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

A product is worth it when it works and this one does. For some reason, my skin only works with Clinique moisturisers. So, for summer, this is my go to skin nourishment. Light but good enough that my skin feels properly hydrated in the morning.