Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

3.3

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Ethylglycerin, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Extract (Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract), C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydrolyzed Algin, Dodecene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tromethamine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool. [CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/9/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this primer. It's easy to apply and has a nice light scent. I'm not to fond of the slippery primers and Mac's prep and prime had a sparkle to it that I wasn't pleased with. I don't know about the different colors as I can't really see much difference between using a colored one or the neutral one. I don't think they are pigmented enough to really make a difference. It is a little on the expensive side but a bottle last me longer than some of the other primers I have tried. Overall I would say that this is a very good product and I will keep buying it.

on 1/24/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so i used like.. THREE bottles of this until i decided to change. It's not a BAD product or anything .. it simply just feels like a moisturizer that isn't very moisturizing. it's really expensive too. i'm not sure if i broke out from this since i had a lot of acne at the time i was using this. i haven't used this in like.. half a year already. I use the yellow one by the way. anyway, i don't know if this primer actually made my make up stay longer. it felt like i didn't have any primer on. anyway i moved on and bought the LANCOME la base pro primer. and now i see what primer REALLY WORKS. this primer is blah compared to lancome's la base pro. i also tried the smashbox photo finish one....... which sucked really bad. this product is whatever. wouldn't be repurchasing.

on 1/11/2011 4:02:00 PM

It isn't a bad primer, but not worth the price. Way too expensive for the quality. I have tried better less expensive primers than this. I really wanted to like this, but it just isn't worth it.

on 1/6/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wish I could take it back to sephora for a refund. I was ok with the neutral (white) primer, but I purchasedthe full-sized caramel primer for dark skin...what a waste. Oh and the pump is now broken. It is an awful container to travel with- the primer spills out everywhere.

I still may try to get my money back or a store credit because it was not cheap.

on 1/3/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

It is the thinniest primer I have ever used. Most primers sit at the top of my skin and make my oily skin appear more oily. This primer moisturizes and primes my skin, and my makeup looks flawless for hours. I do get breakthrough shine after a few hours, but it still better than most primers I have tried. I got the mini tube for $15 at sephora, its definitely well worth it for the price, lil goes a long way.

on 12/12/2010 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Ugh I had the white one and it made my moisturizer ball off like eraser shavings. I had to do my whole routine all over again. It didn't even control oil, make foundation go on smoother. Worst primer I've ever tried by far, and I personally own 17 primers.

on 11/19/2010 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a review for the Microperfecting Primer in #4-Caramel. I received a generous sample from Sephora and I really love it. I tend to look ashy in photos when I wear foundation, but when I paired the primer with the Mat Velvet Foundation, it was perfect. After looking at a few photos from Halloween weekend, I can honestly say my skin looked flawless with no white cast. I also didn't have any problems with my t-zone, which gets oily after a few hours without the primer. I'm going to have to go back and purchase this primer or get more samples! I truly love it!

on 10/27/2010 10:21:00 AM

This product has great packaging - a sanitary pump, and a see through canister to show you how soon to restock.

I got the primer in yellow, to brighten darker skin tones. I feel this is very gimmicky as I was able to tell no difference. I can also tell no difference covering pores or giving a more even canvas to apply makeup.

I apply less than half a pump to my t-zone before applying foundation. This keeps my makeup from "fragmenting" throughout the day due to my oil slick.

All in all, it serves the purpose and I like it. However if I can find a cheaper replacement, I'll use that.

on 9/22/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got a smaple of this from Sephora, I got a lot so I wont have to buy it soon. I absolutely love what this does for my foundation, Its great for when I want a matte look, bcos MUFE F&B can be quite greasy. When my sample is done ill just ask for more lol! Im cheap like that

on 8/15/2010 8:13:00 PM

i have this primer in no.5 which is the yellow one for medium skin tones. at first i was really loving this product but after the first couple of days i started to break out. i thought the breakouts were due to that time of the month or my new skin care regime. however in the days where i don't where the primer my breakouts seem to diminish. although this primer was light and didn't feel as if it was clogging my pores it did not hide my pores. it also didn't keep my face mattified all day long. i noticed that after 5 hours my skin starts to look shiny. my skin doesn't get too oily but this primer did absolutely nothing for keeping the shine at bay especially when it came to noon when i start to get oily. i would suggest this primer for girls who aren't proned to breakouts.

Popular Primer/ Correctors