December 22, 2014 | 1466 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lwpcolonel

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I avoided it like the plague for a couple of years because of the glitter, but I decided to try it out a little while ago at my local Sephora and fell in love. I am 41-years-old, so I prudently avoid anything garish. Nonetheless, I decided to try this blush and loved it so much I had to go back the next morning to purchase it.

This is everything I hoped that the original Orgasm blush would be. The color is a gorgeous, golden apricot pink. It is "rosy" whereas the original Orgasm is "orange-y." The glitter does not show up on my cheeks at all. I only have to apply the tiniest amount to achieve a lovely glowing look on my cheeks. I've never been able to replicate this before.

If you have tried Orgasm but it wasn't quite right, don't hesitate to check this out, no matter what your age. It is just right for those of use who lean toward the cool side of neutral (rather than the warm side which is more suitable for Orgasm -- also a gorgeous, irreplaceable shade), and is absolutely perfect for the warmer months ahead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I was skeptical and this was given to me. My previous experience with Orgasm (the Muliple AND lip gloss) wasn't all that fantastic, but this is amazing. The golden glitter is subtle, it's so pigmented, it really imitates my flush perfectly. It's awesome on medium skin, I really really liked it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by gleenina

Pros:
flatters my NC20 skin
Lasts all day
Nice color
Cons:
A little to sparkly

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is such a beautiful color, I own the original "O" which is lovely. Unfortunately the crazy chunky glitter is just not my cup of tea, this would look much better without the overload of glitter, I must say that this beautiful shade is just a tad nicer than the original "O", Im so disappointed because it really is a stunning blush. Im still giving it 3 lippies, but I will be returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MlleNausea27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this blush is universally appealing to many skin tones. It gives you that hint of color gives skin a healthy glow that men go absolutely gaga for. If you want less shimmer I would recommend the regular Orgasm from NARS because this one has a great deal of shimmer. If you need an everyday blush that can come in handy no matter what occasion, this is it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by antm777

This is my favorite summer blush so gorgeous. I have fair skin and this definitely warms me right up, though I tend to favor rosier blushes in the winter. It does have quite a bit of glitter but I find most of it falls off the brush and my face during the day...so I don't look like a disco ball.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in the 2009 Sephora kit with the Orgasm Nail Polish, I love the color (peachy pink with gold glitter) it just disappears on me. Swapped it away

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by marcigurl

The glitter is too chunky and falls all over my face when I apply it. The color is too strong compared to when I was looking for a pinky-peach color and since I have fair-medium skin color (now fair) it is to harsh of a color on my face and looks to "fake" . I wanted a natural peach "glow" but I got NONE of my expectations from it. I DONT recommending buying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The color is lovely, very pigmented and a lovely deep pinky coral with flecks of gold. The shimmer looks a bit much in the pan but doesn't come out that way when applied. Also really like Nars packaging, very elegant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by A1990

I think this is a slightly pinker version of Orgasm and it's a really nice color. Personally, I don't mind the gold glitter as most of it just falls off while you apply it. The texture is smooth and it's not chalky at all.