October 21, 2014 | 2075 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I would rate this a 5 star if I could, but the staying power on me stinks! I feel when I spray it on I do not smell it. I ended up buying the 3.5 fl oz bottle at tjmaxx for only $49.99 (i had to return that same week) which is a very great deal because at regular places like sephora, you will be paying about $100. Maybe the perfume was watered down who knows. But when I sprayed it on at sephora, the scent still didn't last. Weird because this is known to be a strong perfume.. maybe others can smell it, but i can't on myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really cute, girly scent that I absolutely love. Although it is pricey in department stores, you can actually get a pretty nice bundle for about $30 at target. Then again, maybe that was a limited promotional thing. But before shelling out the big bucks, you should definitely check that out because that will save you a lot of $$.

Unfortunately, although I love the scent I am allergic to this perfume. My skin gets itchy and red when I put it on, so before buying, it is probably a good idea to sample it in a store.

Additionally, it is not a scent for everyone. If you know someone well enough, it could be a good gift, but if not I'm not sure it's something you want to risk. Lots of people love it but lots of people hate it as well.

4/5 would recommend if you like the smell, aren't allergic to it, and knows how to perfume in moderation.
Would not buy for myself for obvious reasons, but will keep in mind for a cute gift.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this scent! I find it smells more berry like than vanilla though. It doesn't last as long as I would like. It is pretty expensive (to me) too - $75 for the large bottle. I would definitely repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This perfume never gets old.. I've loved it for years & will continue to love it. You can purchase a decent size of this at Target or Walmart for rougly $30. Decently priced, beautiful packaging.... a total win for Juicy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by AtoZ21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

got it as a gift. in high school there was a girl siting next to me, that used to wear debbie gibson's "electric youth" perfume, it was back in the 90's. it had overly sweet scent,was overpowering and cheap scented and most of the time gave me a headache and made want to puke. i had sort of a flashback, not in a pleasant way, when i smelled juicy couture. luckily the scent didn't last long on my skin, in all other cases it would have been a drawback, not in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jessgurl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best smelling perfumes I own. It is nice and light but also enough to smell good all day. I dont have to worry about smelling too strong for other people at work. I am almost out and it is on my "to buy" list.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

Really one of the worst smelling perfumes I have ever smelled. Instant headache. Gives perfume a bad name. I have Forever Sunshine and fail to see the comparison. I had a sample vial from Sephora and wish I had never sprayed it. Will now take to my bed and pray that no one ever wears this in my presence. Toxic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by smhoffman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is sweet, creamy, and very feminine. I bought it because it reminds me of By Dolce and Gabbana which has been discontinued. The vanilla and amber notes make it very cozy and warm without being too dark. Pros: I can go anywhere in this, day, night, summer, winter...Cons: I smell this on everyone all the time. Very popular. It makes it hard for it to be a "signature scent" when everyone else wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by SarahB07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For over six months I have desired to own this perfume but something would always get in the way. Then today everything fell into place and I was lucky enough to finally purchase.
Overall the words to describe Viva la Juicy is sweet and girly. Most apparent is vanilla, jasmine, caramel, berries and mandarines.
The scent is strong at first and then lingers for the rest of its duration. Only a few sprays is enough, since too much can push people who are sensitive to perfumes away.
Packaging is great, obviously and the price is, well, what you would expect from a higher end brand.
SUGGESTION: buy gift packs/ roller balls to save money but still get the fragrance you love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On me this smells more sweet that fruity and I wish the fruity notes lingered a little longer! I actually like how this smells in the winter more than in the summer, weird because everyone says how it's a summer scent, because in the winter it smells more fruity than it does in the summer. And despite there being millions of "dupes" for this fragrance, I have yet to find a true dupe. I can recognize this scent from anywhere, it is quite distinctive.