November 23, 2014 | 2096 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS.

When i first bought it, had no idea it was a felt tip, almost marker like eyeliner and honestly, it kind of scared me at first. Once I started using it, I fell it love with it.
I use this or an actual liquid one pretty much daily, espcecially in the last month.

The colour can fade slightly after a while, but its only like $3.50 or something so i cant complain. I also think its slightllllly blue toned.

I would repurchase it, but I've already purchased a different felt tip liner (the BH cosmetics one), to try it out and Im also thinking of getting one from a different brand just so I can get a good cross section of the various ones available, but I do love this one very much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this not expecting much since it was so cheap. Even when I got it home and started using it I didn't think I would like it. When I first opened it I hated the smell; very permanent marker scent. I still don't like the smell but I love the product!

A problem I've encountered with these pen-like liners is that eventually the very end of the tip seems to eventually not pull the product all the way down anymore, making it annoying to use. I haven't had this happen with this liner. I find it very easy to use, it stays put until I wash it off. You do need to go over your line more than once to get it as black as it can be, but I don't mind. I find the tip size is enough to be precise but also forgiving; it's much easier to control than those super skinny ones and I can pretty much get the same results in less time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Dove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this eyeliner, I am new to using liquid and wanted to find a good stepping stone from pencil. While reading over some reviews I noticed some had issues with pigment and stay power. I personally have slightly oily lids and usually my pencil eyeliner would be gone by thr end of the day. I put this eyeliner on at four in th morning before work today, and it hasn't budged, and in the bakery/ cafe I work at can get pretty hot and humid! overall I was very pleased with this product, and I really love that it's so easy to use, I definitly want to purchase a brown color! Great product give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Lifeasanicecube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
It's dirt cheap and very easy to use, the color is reliable and it's not as hard as regular liquid liner, since it's in pen form.

Perfect for winged liner looks that are coming back into style. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by leahraqs

I've been using this eyeliner for a few years now and it is definitely fabulous! lasts a long time, doesnt smear, and i also use it to fill in my eyebrows :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

It has a nice, solid black colour. It stays on the skin quite well. It's reasonably priced.
The problem I have with it is the fact the tip is thicker than I'd like. I also feel like the bristles of the brush are easily bendable. I've used other brands of liquid eyeliner, where the tip has been finer and sturdier. This allows to create a wing-eyed look much more easier. So far, that's my only disappointment (which sadly is enough for me not to re-purchase this item).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have repurchased this product about 10 times. This is THE BEST eyeliner that I have ever used. It's is just like a fine-tipped marker and extremely easy to use. It lasts forever without drying out! I work in healthcare so I am always on the move and by the time I get home my eyeliner has not budged. I honestly don't see myself (and I haven't in the past 3 years) purchasing a different eyeliner any time soon...this stuff is the bomb!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The key to this product is to store it tip-down, just like some of the other reviews say. At first, I was completely let down by this because the color payoff seemed to be pretty poor. Then, in an act of desperation, I decided to see what would happen if I stored it upside-down. That made all the difference! It had been shoved sideways in a display for so long that I guess the product just needed to pool in the tip for a while. Now the color is very saturated. The best part of this product is that the tip is pretty firm, which makes the application easier for unsteady hands like mine. I'm very satisfied with this purchase, especially for the price - I got it for 60 cents on clearance at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this at pharmacy for $2.99

I was not expecting much, but was completely surpirsed!

I used liquid liner from UD for a long time, and althought it gives a beautiful finish, it's super pigmented and opaque in color, and the staying power is superb, it was taking a lot of time and effort to apply it with the re-dipping, wiping off lashes because the liquid always ended up smudging on them, and concentrating to create symmetrical winged lines with the tiny brush.

This liner is a marker tip. it's easy to hold, incredibly easy to "draw" with, and the color is nice and black.

***at first the color will not seem pigmented, as with most marker tip liners. you have to kind of wait for the liquid inside to fully seep into the tip after opening it for the first time. shake it without the cap on as you'd shake a new pen to make the ink flow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing so many beauty bloggers rave about this I finally picked it up today. Honestly I'm still pretty new to liquid liner. I used to use it all the time but since running after a little boy I kind of quite this step. I'm starting it again and I figured I'd experiment for cheap.

This pen is great. The color is a true black, not runny or watery at all. I honestly prefer the tip to my Kat Von D tattoo liner (which I had used previously and loved). The tip feels just a bit stiffer, but is super easy to work with. I have to say that for 2 bucks you really can't beat this! It has a deep black color (if you buy the black) that really lasts with no smudging or transfer.