July 22, 2014 | 1110 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

It has a nice, solid black colour. It stays on the skin quite well. It's reasonably priced.
The problem I have with it is the fact the tip is thicker than I'd like. I also feel like the bristles of the brush are easily bendable. I've used other brands of liquid eyeliner, where the tip has been finer and sturdier. This allows to create a wing-eyed look much more easier. So far, that's my only disappointment (which sadly is enough for me not to re-purchase this item).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have repurchased this product about 10 times. This is THE BEST eyeliner that I have ever used. It's is just like a fine-tipped marker and extremely easy to use. It lasts forever without drying out! I work in healthcare so I am always on the move and by the time I get home my eyeliner has not budged. I honestly don't see myself (and I haven't in the past 3 years) purchasing a different eyeliner any time soon...this stuff is the bomb!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The key to this product is to store it tip-down, just like some of the other reviews say. At first, I was completely let down by this because the color payoff seemed to be pretty poor. Then, in an act of desperation, I decided to see what would happen if I stored it upside-down. That made all the difference! It had been shoved sideways in a display for so long that I guess the product just needed to pool in the tip for a while. Now the color is very saturated. The best part of this product is that the tip is pretty firm, which makes the application easier for unsteady hands like mine. I'm very satisfied with this purchase, especially for the price - I got it for 60 cents on clearance at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this at pharmacy for $2.99

I was not expecting much, but was completely surpirsed!

I used liquid liner from UD for a long time, and althought it gives a beautiful finish, it's super pigmented and opaque in color, and the staying power is superb, it was taking a lot of time and effort to apply it with the re-dipping, wiping off lashes because the liquid always ended up smudging on them, and concentrating to create symmetrical winged lines with the tiny brush.

This liner is a marker tip. it's easy to hold, incredibly easy to "draw" with, and the color is nice and black.

***at first the color will not seem pigmented, as with most marker tip liners. you have to kind of wait for the liquid inside to fully seep into the tip after opening it for the first time. shake it without the cap on as you'd shake a new pen to make the ink flow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing so many beauty bloggers rave about this I finally picked it up today. Honestly I'm still pretty new to liquid liner. I used to use it all the time but since running after a little boy I kind of quite this step. I'm starting it again and I figured I'd experiment for cheap.

This pen is great. The color is a true black, not runny or watery at all. I honestly prefer the tip to my Kat Von D tattoo liner (which I had used previously and loved). The tip feels just a bit stiffer, but is super easy to work with. I have to say that for 2 bucks you really can't beat this! It has a deep black color (if you buy the black) that really lasts with no smudging or transfer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my area this product retails for about $2.50, so I think the eyeliner isn't horrible considering the price. It's fairly cheap and works in a pinch but is definitely not near the best on the market and I don't plan on repurchasing.

I'm actually somewhat surprised by the positive reviews I see on here to the extent that I double checked to make sure I was reviewing the correct product (perhaps the final product isn't always very consistent leaving some people purchasing a "dud"). I have no qualms with the packaging (the felt tip seems decent and the cap comes off without difficulty); however, I find that the product within the package is kinda watery and thin. The eyeliner does not produce a very opaque nor very black line. I find that I have to go over my eye 2 or 3 times to achieve opacity. I also find that the liner smudges and smears rather easily. I get that this is not a waterproof product; nonetheless, my other non-waterproof products do not smear as easily.

Overall, I found the product to be disappointing mostly based on the lack of pigmentation it provides. I will continue to finish the one I purchased as I can get it to work (with added effort), but will not repurchase unless the formula is changed.

**EDIT**
Soooo I ended up just tossing this eyeliner, because I was tired of putting in extra effort to make this watery liner work. Looking at the positive and negative reviews I'm convinced that the final product is not consistent which leads to some people getting an awesome eyeliner and others getting a dud. It's unfortunate, but hopefully Jordana can improve their quality control with this product, because I definitely got a dud but based on the reviews it sounds like this eyeliner has the potential to be awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I got brown and black. Both are so meekly pigmented on me. Sigh! If my hair was darker, the brown one would be a good eyebrow liner! If you are dark haired, you might try using it that way. With more of a dabbing motion than drawing an actual line.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabuliner went on like a dream and looked perfect...for about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, the formula let me down: it flaked and smudged big time on upper AND lower lids (which is unusual for a liquid eyeliner I only put on the top). I sure am glad it was super cheap. Search = back on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! Very pigmented, no flaking or smudging. It lasts all day. It's very easy to make a thick, thin line or a cat eye. And it's only $2! Score!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love how easy, cheap, and dark brown the brown one. Sometimes I feel black looks too harsh especially for work/office.
This product is worth a try, for the price you can't beat. It lasts long, does not run, and easy to make a wing. Try it!