December 20, 2014 | 1693 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

Bought this after reading so many awesome reviews. I was expecting a really amazing eyeliner, but what the hell? It had no pigmentation? I had to go back and read the packaging to check if the color I got was black or not, because when I put it on, it looked grayish/brown/watered down black. Not black at all. Poor pigmentation. Very watery??? What the hell. Never repurchasing..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really pigmented and affordable, as others have said, but it's lasting power leaves a lot to be desired. I purchased this for my "whatever" days and as an alternative to my Stila Stay All Day liner. I usually do my eye make up first to allow for my eyeliner to set and once I started putting on my foundation, this eyeliner was already smudging in the inner corner of my eye and around my wing. I reapplied and went on to finish the rest of my makeup and the eyeliner had smudged again. I simply can't put up with that kind of smudgey and weak lasting power. Also, the tip is a little thicker than I like and makes it more difficult to make a crisp and clean line.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by distinewatso123

While this liner is richly pigmented & incredibly affordable, I won't be repurchasing it. I have an oily eye area and find that this smudges on me towards the end of the day. I like the marker style applicator but it is too thick for me to get the super thin, precise winged liner look that I prefer. Like everyone else I love a good bargain but I am willing to spend a few dollars more for a liner that has better staying power & a finer tip (ie, Maybelline master precise pen liner or the Revlon Colorstay liquid liner).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS.

When i first bought it, had no idea it was a felt tip, almost marker like eyeliner and honestly, it kind of scared me at first. Once I started using it, I fell it love with it.
I use this or an actual liquid one pretty much daily, espcecially in the last month.

The colour can fade slightly after a while, but its only like $3.50 or something so i cant complain. I also think its slightllllly blue toned.

I would repurchase it, but I've already purchased a different felt tip liner (the BH cosmetics one), to try it out and Im also thinking of getting one from a different brand just so I can get a good cross section of the various ones available, but I do love this one very much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this not expecting much since it was so cheap. Even when I got it home and started using it I didn't think I would like it. When I first opened it I hated the smell; very permanent marker scent. I still don't like the smell but I love the product!

A problem I've encountered with these pen-like liners is that eventually the very end of the tip seems to eventually not pull the product all the way down anymore, making it annoying to use. I haven't had this happen with this liner. I find it very easy to use, it stays put until I wash it off. You do need to go over your line more than once to get it as black as it can be, but I don't mind. I find the tip size is enough to be precise but also forgiving; it's much easier to control than those super skinny ones and I can pretty much get the same results in less time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Dove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this eyeliner, I am new to using liquid and wanted to find a good stepping stone from pencil. While reading over some reviews I noticed some had issues with pigment and stay power. I personally have slightly oily lids and usually my pencil eyeliner would be gone by thr end of the day. I put this eyeliner on at four in th morning before work today, and it hasn't budged, and in the bakery/ cafe I work at can get pretty hot and humid! overall I was very pleased with this product, and I really love that it's so easy to use, I definitly want to purchase a brown color! Great product give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Lifeasanicecube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
It's dirt cheap and very easy to use, the color is reliable and it's not as hard as regular liquid liner, since it's in pen form.

Perfect for winged liner looks that are coming back into style. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by leahraqs

I've been using this eyeliner for a few years now and it is definitely fabulous! lasts a long time, doesnt smear, and i also use it to fill in my eyebrows :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

It has a nice, solid black colour. It stays on the skin quite well. It's reasonably priced.
The problem I have with it is the fact the tip is thicker than I'd like. I also feel like the bristles of the brush are easily bendable. I've used other brands of liquid eyeliner, where the tip has been finer and sturdier. This allows to create a wing-eyed look much more easier. So far, that's my only disappointment (which sadly is enough for me not to re-purchase this item).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have repurchased this product about 10 times. This is THE BEST eyeliner that I have ever used. It's is just like a fine-tipped marker and extremely easy to use. It lasts forever without drying out! I work in healthcare so I am always on the move and by the time I get home my eyeliner has not budged. I honestly don't see myself (and I haven't in the past 3 years) purchasing a different eyeliner any time soon...this stuff is the bomb!