Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

I love this product as a daily face wash. The smell is great, and it leaves my skin feeling clean. It does pretty well at removing my makeup, but I sometimes use toner to remove what it left behind. This helps with those occasional pimples, and I don't feel like its too harsh for everyday use. It does dry out my sensitive skin, but when followed with moisturizer it solves that issue. I've been using this for over 3 years and will continue to do so.

My skin is in great condition for using this. Really like this and will be buying again

It treats acne pretty well. It gets rid of black heads and dries out pimple and acne. The only problem is that it really dries out your skin, occasionally leaving my skin with some dry patches. But if you're looking for a product that treats acne, this would be a quite decent product

Drying and stinks. Way too fragranced. Not a good combo from a brand priding itself on products geared to sensitive and problem skin. The only good thing about it is the pump bottle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Smells absolutely wonderful, seems to clean well enough, but irritates my skin terribly. Both times I've tried to use it (keeping the rest of my skin care routine the same), I've ended up with these dry, bumpy patches of skin. Fortunately, they disappeared within a day or two of discontinuing the use of this product.

Good price, lovely refreshing scent, and apparently it works for some people, but if you have sensitive skin it might be best to stay away from this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I couldnt even get through a quarter of a bottle of this. The smell wasn't very good and I would usually wash it off my hands before i got out of the shower because I disliked it so much. It did nothing for my breakouts and seemed to just dry my skin out fairly badly. My skin was not oily, but seemed shiny anyway. Unfortunately this is another of those "cheap and nasty" products. I wish I could say something nicer about it than the fact that its only positive factor is its low price.

After using this my face was on fire for a full night. I had difficulty sleeping, it was that bad. Everywhere that the wash had touched turned my face pinkish-red, so basically the only unaffected areas were my hairline and my jaw and my eyes. I looked like I was wearing a pink face mask -.- it smelled amazing but was horrible on my skin. Never, ever again.

I used to be so intrigued by all these facial cleansers that smell amazing, and have pretty colors. As I've learned, the more simple, the better. I used this product and it did not help my complexion. In fact, it made it worse. I had the hard, painful zits on my chin and forehead - things I hadn't had since I was 15. I truly believe it was all the extra additions in this cleanser.

Don't let the exciting ads and wonderful scents fool you - you face is a precious thing. Stay away from fragrances and those colorful soaps. They are harsh!

No, no, no.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very acne prone skin and this is by far the best cleanser it cleans my skin so well... I have repurchased this a million times and i love it

I must say, I was very excited to use this product! It looked good, and I thought it smelled amazing. I've struggled with blackheads and just acne in general, and I had high hopes that this product would help me out. But alas, it did not. A few days after using morning and night, my skin became severely dry and irritated. But I thought my skin just needed to get use to it, so I upped my moisturizer and continued to use for two more weeks. I saw no visible improvement and my skin was dryer than ever. I think this product would be much better for people with oily skin. But if you're like me, and your skin is sensitive and dry , this is a definite no.