October 25, 2014 | 1254 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

So, it usually take a while for me to find an hg product. However, I think this might be one. I applied this about about 6:30 am. When I returned home about about 7:00 pm (a little over 12 hours later), the makeup hadn't budged. The package says this wears for 8
hours, but it wore for longer. That is a miracle, considering the fact that I have oily, hooded eyes.

Application was slightly tricky for me. I'm used to liners in a pot that you apply with a brush. I never use liquid liner. I thought the felt tip could have been a little stiffer for control. But I find my difficulties are more the result of my inexperience and not a flaw of the product .

So, if you want a dark liner that lasts, you found it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Unicornfield

I have basically this but brush tip, which doesn't seem to be on the site. Anyway, I find it totally useless as eyeliner. Maybe I'm just horrible at applying it, I don't care for eyeliner period, but it literally is so runny that it runs right into your eyes.

However, I use this for nail art. For some reason it works perfectly over any nail polish and does not chip. It's great for nail art, anyway, so I must say honestly I /would/ purchase this again, but certainly not for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I really like this eyeliner. The felt tip is extremely easy to use. I have tried 3 other liquid liners prior to this, and this one is a whole lot easier. This is the only liner I have used where I have accomplished a good everyday line. The others I had to build it thicker and thicker until it looked easy because they were so difficult to use.
This black is very black. In one run, it's not opaque, but because I have to go over a few times to make both of my eyes even, it's not a big deal to me.
The lasting power is good. It doesn't flake off or smudge.
The only thing is that there is so little product. I don't know how long it will last me, but compared to other liners at similar prices points, it has 1/4 of the product! I think it's pretty expensive ($7-8) for how little product you get.
I don't plan on wearing it everyday, so it should be okay, especially since you shouldn't be keeping liquid liners forever anyways, I just wish there was more product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a Lancome Artliner fan, but when I saw some of the Guru's on Youtube talk about how this is a great dupe, I thought I would try it since it's less than have the price of the Lancome eyeliner.
BIG MISTAKE. This liner is not a true deep deep black, it leans more brown when swatched side by side to my Artliner. It also applies rather streaky, and I am someone that likes to wear a big winged liner look nearly everyday, so it was a real pain to have to stop in between drawing my wing to dip the felt tip back into the container to get more product. I also felt it dried up a lot sooner than my Artliner does. While it is cheaper initially, I have a feeling that I would end up using so much (because it's streaky) and it would dry out too soon causing me to spend another $9 for a new one way before i'd have to repurchase a new Artliner, and eventually it wouldn't even save me money buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liner and favorite eye product in general. I get it in the Black Mica GOLD TUBE and it's seriously the best. For anyone complaining it is watery you need to cap it, and shake it after a few strokes. Also I find that the formula thickens a bit after being used for a week or two and that is when it gets AMAZING. I can't comment on it being waterproof or smudging because I do not have oily skin and I can't remember a time when I cried with this on. But it does last on me until I wash my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by cherellenav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in search of a perfect liquid eyeliner. I was very happy when I tried this, it applied nicely and the color payoff was good for me. I have been wearing liquid liner for some time and the ones that I have tried do not budge. This one wore off and in the corner of my eye where I have occasional tearing, the wing wore off. I was very disappointed, and I will not be buying again. Guess I gotta look for waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by djripley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very black. The felt tip makes it easy to apply although you can't get superfine lines. It isn't waterproof and doesn't stand up to tears, but when it runs it doesn't run down your face, it sort of breaks up and looks smudgy. It doesn't run super-easily, and if I'm not out on a windy day that makes me tear up then it lasts all day no problem. I wish it was waterproof but otherwise it's ver good, especially because it's the blackest drugstore brand liquid eyeliner I've found.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kellydragon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is really black and mat. The applicator is soft and it is not very hard to draw a thick line. The main problem I have with this product is that it simply doesn't hold. I put it on, and after a couple of hours, it simply disappears. It doesn't smudge, but it just falls off bit by bit. I'm glad that I didn't pay a whole lot for this product(as it's just a drug store product). I am very disappointed, and will not recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glossy ,extra black last ages.but discontinued.....im still crying

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this liquid liner. I do like the application and matte finish, BUT it is not very dark or pigmented. I found myself re-tracing my lines to try to make it darker, but...well that didn't go so well. The liner became streaky and just messy looking. It did not give me the clean black line i was looking for. I suggest using the Mabelline Line Stiletto instead.