December 20, 2014 | 1768 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ine999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

children, never judge a book by its cover and never ever by a cleanser because its pink and smells good.

my skin is dry and i live in texas where its dry.
i used this for about three days and my face started breaking out small tiny bumps. my face that used to be squeaky smooth now feels like sand paper. even the sensitive skin around my eye broke out.

i dont know how long it will take for my skin to recover.

i will never use neutrogena again, also cleansers with beads and grabfruit extract.

i dont want to be mean but if this cleanser works for u, u must have ogre skin or something

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by kattandbeckalways

I suffer from bad acne. I`ve tried proactiv, and many many other creams.
After taking medication to stop the acne, I know have a facial routine ( clean with makeup wipes, wash, tone, and moisturise).
This is my face wash, which I use twice daily, and before reapplying makeup.
I really like this wash, my face stays clean and blemish free, and it smells amazing. Not really good for blackheads, or exfoliating.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jennamackenzie

Terrible! I bought this and it made my whole face break out in little tiny bumps, and it made my face itch and burn. I probably had a a allergic reaction to something in the product, but it made my combination skin flaky. So unless you have super oily skin I wouldn't risk buying this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont have sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to any kind of makeup or facewash other than the occasional dryness. After maybe 2or 3 days i had some kind of itcy rash break out on my chin. It took a week to go away.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kap112358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is AWFUL. I bought this because I needed a scrub in a pinch and it smelled delicious - within a week it had tried out my skin to the point where it was actually flaking off! Maybe for incredibly oily skin this would be effective, but not for combination skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by mayvalentine100

This products works well for me, and I have very oily, acne prone skin. It keeps my acne undercontrol and smells fine which I don't really care about, but you know. I give it four stars only because it keeps my acne under control, but it doesn't really do anything special like soften skin, erase acne scars, etc., but I guess that's what you'll be getting for something of this price. I would buy it again just because I know I can trust it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by hellostalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Used this for like two months and it made my skin so much worse. Got more spots and my skin didn't felt clean. I think the scrub opened up my pores and that caused the spots. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used this product up (since I paid for it, might as well). It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. Which is what I find with most neutrogena products. I do get blemishes and have oily skin. But this did nothing to help it. I've seen better results with using baking soda as a scrub.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by saint1

This cleanser made my skin so dry that it got so rough and flakey..
It didn't do much for my breakouts, so I will not be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angelica24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt like this product it made my skin dry It irrated my skin on my nose area..