Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 3/31/2011 12:32:00 AM

I bought this in Ash brown. I also have the NYX kit in Ash/Taupe and find the NYX kit is a MUCH better colour for me - less red.
I also prefer the little spoolie in the NYX kit to the tweezers in the Wet'N'Wild one. Really easy to dip lightly in the wax and comb through after applying the powder.

I have naturally dark brown hair. If you don't want a reddish powder but a true ashy-taupe I definitely recommend the NYX kit.

on 3/28/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this product! I have dark brows and most eyebrow products for dark brown hair have reddish undertones--no bueno! I buy this in ash brown and mix the shades and the payout is perfect--no red, great match, natural, perfection :D. I don't use the wax because for me it makes my brows look greasy and if I brush up against something they come off...Hyper pigmented, cheap, awesome!

wow. I swapped for this and I am a loyal fan for life! I used to use a black pencil for my brows just to fill in lightly and it was harsh harsh HARSH! i could only do it with a full face just so it wouldn't look as severe!

now, with this kit, I am always well-groomed and my brows are more defined. they look amazing <3 i have black hair and eyebrows, but light/medium warm skin. so the darker color of the 964 Dark Brown palette blended with the clear wax works for me. it also comes with a mirror, slanted brush, and tweezers! $3.99 and my life is saved.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yes, i absolutely, without a doubt, love it!

easy to apply, glides on easily, natural color and very cheap for quality. a++

on 3/4/2011 7:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm dark-haired and I've been looking for a nice color to fill in my brows without being too harsh. The darker color on WnW's kit fits me perfectly.

With the brush and wax I can control how light of an application I want when filling in with my brows. If I want a more dramatic look I can use the powder without mixing with the wax first.

Great product for the value.

on 2/16/2011 8:32:00 PM

I really love filling in my brows with this. The brush actually isn't bad! It's very stiff which makes it great for filling in eyebrows. I have naturally dark brown eyebrows and I use the darkest shade in ash brown. It's slightly darker than my natural brows, but I love the dramatic way it emphasizes them. I love that the kit includes mini tweezers because sometimes I'm not carrying my Tweezerman's around in my purse. If I have this, problem solved. The tweezers included aren't great, but in a pinch they do work. My one peeve is that I'm starting to run out of the brow gel before ever having made a dent in the powders. However, it's so cheap that it's not a huge deal.

on 2/5/2011 1:22:00 AM

This is my favorite eye brow kit ever! I tried many others but i just love this one so much! I love that it comes with a lighter and darker shade. And the shades are so nicely dark and super pigmented. And it also comes with a wax, which hold your brows in place all day!! Plus it comes with a small tweezer and a pull out mirror!! Omg u get 2 eyebrow shades,1 wax, 1 pair of tweezers, and 1 big mirror. Plus its dirt cheap ($3)and amazing quality! You cant beat this product!!!

on 1/28/2011 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Great product!! I am new to the "eyebrow thing." In the past I've just plucked the strays and did nothing else but I've realized that I should be doing more to make them look groomed and well shaped. I picked this up for under $4, thinking it would be junk. But wow I am really impressed! This kit is very simple to use for a brow newbie. I have nice full brows anyway so I only need a touch of the darkest powder to fill in the inner corners. The powder is a great color match and looks very realistic. The wax is great but I found that using a full sized brow brush was a bit easier. I can see this kit lasting me for years unless I lose it. Honestly, I can't see paying $40 for a high end brow kit when you only use a teenie dab of powder and a little wax. Maybe the high end ones are good for people with no brows that need a lot of work, but for mine this is absolutely perfect. I will definitely repurchase!

on 1/22/2011 12:04:00 AM

As far as I'm concerned, I will never need to buy another brow product again!!
This is amazingly pigmented, goes on smoothly with the thin brush included. The tweezer get's any brow wanted, but may break at the root if not careful. The mirror is snug where it is, unless you want to pull it out. (The mirror is the perfect size)
Blond to light brown, use the lightest color.
Dark brown hair, use the darkest color.
If you have died your hair black, the darkest color may not be dark enought and may look unnatural.
To make the brow powder stay on all day because it will fade, I have to use the brow gel as a base.

Also, DO NOT USE THIS AS AN EYESHADOW! PLEASE! THE INGREDIENTS ARE TOO HARSH TO USE SO CLOSE TO THE EYE! Plus it is hard to blend with a brush and it creases.

Take it or leave it:)

on 1/13/2011 7:11:00 PM

This brow kit is amazing on its own, forgetting that it is super cheap. But it is also super cheap. I have pretty dark brows that are somewhat sparse. I use the lighter color and that can be a little dark if I don't put a little finishing powder on there too. The darkest color looks like I have caterpillars hanging out over my eyes. The brow wax is OK, I don't really use it that much. But this product stays on all day and on those occasions (every night) that I go to bed without washing my face, all night too. I've had this product for about 4 months and with almost daily use, just hit pan.
I guess my only complaint about this product is that I don't really know what to do with the darker color. I suppose I could use it as an eyeliner, but I'm a liquid liner gal.
The packaging is pretty normal, plastic WNW packaging. It comes with a mirror (bonus!) which is great for purse or travel. Also, the kit comes with a mini pair of tweezers and a mini brush which is actually OK in a pinch. I use the UD brow brush with this though. The tweezers are actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised by that. This kit is great for travel because of the extras - brush, tweezers & mirror - you can leave a few products behind. I guess you can also leave your eyeliner and just use the darker shade instead!
Overall, can't really complain about anything. This is a great product and I will repurchase.

Popular Brows Products