October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm dark-haired and I've been looking for a nice color to fill in my brows without being too harsh. The darker color on WnW's kit fits me perfectly.

With the brush and wax I can control how light of an application I want when filling in with my brows. If I want a more dramatic look I can use the powder without mixing with the wax first.

Great product for the value.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I really love filling in my brows with this. The brush actually isn't bad! It's very stiff which makes it great for filling in eyebrows. I have naturally dark brown eyebrows and I use the darkest shade in ash brown. It's slightly darker than my natural brows, but I love the dramatic way it emphasizes them. I love that the kit includes mini tweezers because sometimes I'm not carrying my Tweezerman's around in my purse. If I have this, problem solved. The tweezers included aren't great, but in a pinch they do work. My one peeve is that I'm starting to run out of the brow gel before ever having made a dent in the powders. However, it's so cheap that it's not a huge deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by nette626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eye brow kit ever! I tried many others but i just love this one so much! I love that it comes with a lighter and darker shade. And the shades are so nicely dark and super pigmented. And it also comes with a wax, which hold your brows in place all day!! Plus it comes with a small tweezer and a pull out mirror!! Omg u get 2 eyebrow shades,1 wax, 1 pair of tweezers, and 1 big mirror. Plus its dirt cheap ($3)and amazing quality! You cant beat this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product!! I am new to the "eyebrow thing." In the past I've just plucked the strays and did nothing else but I've realized that I should be doing more to make them look groomed and well shaped. I picked this up for under $4, thinking it would be junk. But wow I am really impressed! This kit is very simple to use for a brow newbie. I have nice full brows anyway so I only need a touch of the darkest powder to fill in the inner corners. The powder is a great color match and looks very realistic. The wax is great but I found that using a full sized brow brush was a bit easier. I can see this kit lasting me for years unless I lose it. Honestly, I can't see paying $40 for a high end brow kit when you only use a teenie dab of powder and a little wax. Maybe the high end ones are good for people with no brows that need a lot of work, but for mine this is absolutely perfect. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Bellexpert

As far as I'm concerned, I will never need to buy another brow product again!!
This is amazingly pigmented, goes on smoothly with the thin brush included. The tweezer get's any brow wanted, but may break at the root if not careful. The mirror is snug where it is, unless you want to pull it out. (The mirror is the perfect size)
Blond to light brown, use the lightest color.
Dark brown hair, use the darkest color.
If you have died your hair black, the darkest color may not be dark enought and may look unnatural.
To make the brow powder stay on all day because it will fade, I have to use the brow gel as a base.

Also, DO NOT USE THIS AS AN EYESHADOW! PLEASE! THE INGREDIENTS ARE TOO HARSH TO USE SO CLOSE TO THE EYE! Plus it is hard to blend with a brush and it creases.

Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by laurenb222

This brow kit is amazing on its own, forgetting that it is super cheap. But it is also super cheap. I have pretty dark brows that are somewhat sparse. I use the lighter color and that can be a little dark if I don't put a little finishing powder on there too. The darkest color looks like I have caterpillars hanging out over my eyes. The brow wax is OK, I don't really use it that much. But this product stays on all day and on those occasions (every night) that I go to bed without washing my face, all night too. I've had this product for about 4 months and with almost daily use, just hit pan.
I guess my only complaint about this product is that I don't really know what to do with the darker color. I suppose I could use it as an eyeliner, but I'm a liquid liner gal.
The packaging is pretty normal, plastic WNW packaging. It comes with a mirror (bonus!) which is great for purse or travel. Also, the kit comes with a mini pair of tweezers and a mini brush which is actually OK in a pinch. I use the UD brow brush with this though. The tweezers are actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised by that. This kit is great for travel because of the extras - brush, tweezers & mirror - you can leave a few products behind. I guess you can also leave your eyeliner and just use the darker shade instead!
Overall, can't really complain about anything. This is a great product and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

I haven't used other brow kits or brow powder before so I can't really compare with others. However, this product worked well. It stays on and the color pigmentation is just right. It comes with an angled brush which is very versatile since I can use it for my eyebrows as well as for lining my eyes. I use the powder to line my eyes as well and it works great. Doesn't smudge at all and stays on. It comes with sliding mirror which I thought was very cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by facadeindreams

Bought this product on a whim over a year ago and I've been using it almost everyday since! Bought the Ash Brown kit and the darker shade really works with my black brows.

I use an EcoTools angled liner brush, gently tap it into the brow powder and it's enough to shape one brow at a time. It's practically fool proof and stays on until I take off my makeup at night. I've been using this for a long time now and still have not hit pan. Would definitely recommend this to anyone (esp those with darker brows since the color selection isn't very extensive). I've used the Anastasia brow powder and this is very comparable at a much lower cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by kelley76

I've always used a pencil & wanted to give powders a try so I figured for the price this would be the one to try,I was very impressed & will never go back to pencils after using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a lifesaver! I have been looking for something like this for a long time. If it wasnt for youtube, i wouldnt have even known about this, only down fall is that i had a hard time finding this, and when i did find it, it was the last one on the shelf! This stuff really works wonders! Excellent staying power as well!