OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 1/19/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow - this is beautiful! Lovely nudey/sheer pinkish. Goes on smoothly and 2 coats seems to do the trick! This color has a great extended wear so far too! I apply a clear top coat every night to ensure it lasts! But, sometimes other colors need more support than even that. This is great for any occasion. Very polished and clean appearance : )

on 1/12/2012 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the prettiest nude I have ever worn. Most nudes look too yellow, orange or brown on me, but this is a perfect beige-pink nude. It is light a color, so if you're pale or your hands get ruddy, it can look a little weird in certain lighting, but looks great most of the time.

on 1/12/2012 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've officially ended my search for the perfect neutral nude that isn't boring, because this is it! I don't even think the way it looks in the bottle does it any justice. On the nails it's just a lovely beige-y neutral with the prettiest, soft mauve undertone. There is a touch of a dusty rose undertone as well. So so gorgeous! I had been wearing a lot of dark wintery colors as of late such as OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques. This color is like a breath of fresh air this time of year. It looks best after three coats, that will achieve perfect opacity. It wears so well with a good top coat. Honestly this is one of my classier looking nail polishes. It just makes your hands look so elegant. This is a must have for everyone's polish collection because it will look appropriate on any occasion and in any outfit. Perfection!

on 1/10/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous! wasn't sure what to expect from the bottle; I really like dark colors like Metro Chic, Lincoln Park....or basic black but this color is awesome!! It's a little chameleon; in some light it looks like a beautiful beige nude, in some lights a mauve pink, and in other light a little lavendar. It's really gorgeous, opaque in two coats and is lovely on my NC25-30 skin. May be my new fav color!

on 1/7/2012 9:54:00 AM

This is a really pretty nudey, greyish, mauvish neutral. Sort of like Essie - Demure Vixen's non-sparkly understated cousin. Likely this will go with all skin tones and perfect for all occasions. Opaque in 3 thin coats. I like it :o)

on 11/30/2011 9:13:00 PM

One reviewer said this is the color of Silly Putty - so true! Another said it's thin, which is a sad fact I have to agree with. So it looks great when I first put it on, but the whites of my nails show through from day 1; even moreso after that. Still it's a great neutral. Wouldn't wear it if I wanted a super-polished look, but it's a fantastic alternative to a nude pink (Ballet Slippers, Sweet Heart, anyone?).

on 10/9/2011 10:33:00 AM

It's a very nice neutral colour. It's a mauve-y colour with some hints of pink and beige in it. Applies well and flattering.

on 9/30/2011 7:29:00 AM

This a very nice neutral colour which makes your nails look very polished. I would describe this as a dusty rose colour. It looks very nice on the nails. I also like to use this with OPI Teenage Dream layered over this on my ring fingers to add a bit of sparkle. It goes very nicely with it.

I would definetly buy this again.

on 9/27/2011 11:33:00 PM

This is one of my favorite neutral shades. There's enough of a contrast with my skin that it still stands out in a complimentary way, rather than looking like mannequin hands (ha!). The wear is great with top and base coat. My only complaint is that I find OPI polishes to be kind of watery in general and difficult to apply. Other than formulation, this is one of my absolute favorites. I give it a 5 because the color is so chic and versatile.

on 8/29/2011 4:40:00 PM

I was worried I wouldn't like this because of how muted it is, but it's this lovely nude that makes your hands look polished without looking too strong. I think this would work well for a professional environment. If I had to take a guess at the color, I'd say lavender-brown, although it looks a little pinker in sunlight. It takes three coats to go fully opaque on my nails but some people might be able to get away with two.

My only grief is this chipped the next day. Maybe I should invest in a better base/top coat, but I usually get better wear from polish than this.

Popular Polishes