OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 10/9/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a very nice neutral colour. It's a mauve-y colour with some hints of pink and beige in it. Applies well and flattering.

on 9/30/2011 7:29:00 AM

This a very nice neutral colour which makes your nails look very polished. I would describe this as a dusty rose colour. It looks very nice on the nails. I also like to use this with OPI Teenage Dream layered over this on my ring fingers to add a bit of sparkle. It goes very nicely with it.

I would definetly buy this again.

on 9/27/2011 11:33:00 PM

This is one of my favorite neutral shades. There's enough of a contrast with my skin that it still stands out in a complimentary way, rather than looking like mannequin hands (ha!). The wear is great with top and base coat. My only complaint is that I find OPI polishes to be kind of watery in general and difficult to apply. Other than formulation, this is one of my absolute favorites. I give it a 5 because the color is so chic and versatile.

on 8/29/2011 4:40:00 PM

I was worried I wouldn't like this because of how muted it is, but it's this lovely nude that makes your hands look polished without looking too strong. I think this would work well for a professional environment. If I had to take a guess at the color, I'd say lavender-brown, although it looks a little pinker in sunlight. It takes three coats to go fully opaque on my nails but some people might be able to get away with two.

My only grief is this chipped the next day. Maybe I should invest in a better base/top coat, but I usually get better wear from polish than this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an usual nude. I would describe it as a light mocha with lilac/pink undertones. It reminds me a little bit of the film that can appear on hot chocolate as it cools.

It provides a professional polished look that is perfect for the office or business meeting. It makes me feel neat and well groomed.

In summary - a trendy nude with an edge!
I have marked this as a 4 - I like it a lot but it is not wow wow wow!!!

on 8/14/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great basic neutral shade, very flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. It's surprisingly appealing, actually, for a work-safe color - not boring at all. Gives off a feminine, professional vibe. I would describe the color as grayed mauve/taupe.

It's a three-coater for me, but I use extremely thin coats. There is still VNL if you look really closely, but it doesn't bother me. Wear time is average - I would say it chips in about three days. Application is definitely streaky on the first coat but evens out in the second, but I do three to make it more opaque. It dries quickly and fairly shiny even without topcoat.

Overall, I love it, and will definitely be buying another bottle when mine runs out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG nude polish shade. Most typical 'nude' polishes have too much biege in them that when you add more than one coat, they tend to start looking brownish but this shade is different. It has that perfect pinky tone...not too bright,...nor too dark,..just perfect enough to give you nails a touch of color as to not make them look corpse-like,...just a healthy neutral pinky shade. Definitely a shade I'll be rebuying for years to come. It's the shade I go to when I can't decide what shade to wear....gives me a nice, clean, and classy manicure.

on 8/7/2011 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have heard so much about this shade, so even if I couldn't try it out beforehand, I ordered it online. It lives up to its reputation, excellent nude colour! Although I was afraid that the colour wouldn't suit me because the back of my hands are rather tanned compare to the rest of me as I drive everywhere, and the Sunshine State lives up to its name. The colour is rich, it looks sort of streaky in the first layer, but after the second layer the coverage is spotless. Although it chipped on the 3rd day, OPI has gained a new loyal fan...!!

on 8/5/2011 4:17:00 AM

Tickle My France-y is an awesome work color. I had application issues with this, unfortunately... cuticle drag and somewhat of a difficult time getting an even finish. I do use very thin coats, and on some nails have used 4 to get this even. However, I like the color for work so much that I stick with those issues--not a lot of others seem to have those issues like me..hm. But yeah the color is awesome, this is one of my favorite nudes and it looks very attractive yet professional on. My momma even loves this, it's her favorite work polish.

on 7/18/2011 1:16:00 PM

By the way, I am NC35.

This is a wonderful color for everyday and work. A very nice thing about this color is that this is not only just any boring old neutral shade - it has a a hint of light lavender and grey-ish tone, and that's what makes the color unique.

This color will be perfect for you if you are looking for an unconventional neutral color - try it and you will love it! :)

Top Rated OPI Products