Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Surprise: another bad review. I didn't expect miracles from this product, to be clear. All I really wanted from it was a little moisture and the cooling feeling from the ball applicator. The ball was nice, but the product itself burned. Badly. I usually feel guilty about returning products, but for the price ($15 at Walgreens, definitely not cheap for the drugstore) I am not hesitating to bring this one back. I love Garnier haircare, but my first experience with their skincare was certainly dissappointing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the roll-on but, did nothing for my dark circles or bags. Won't be buying again.

Does nothing for my under eye circles and impossible to put concealer over because makes concealer too moist. Will not be buying again.

Drying to my under eye area. At first i thought it actually moisturizes, after a few minutes my undereye area becomes extreme dry. Dryer than when I don't use this.

I love this product.
I used to hate it, but that was because I didn't know where to put it.
Your not suppose to put this in the middle of your eyebags.
Your suppose to put it, at the bottom of your eyebags.

This product had no effect on my bags. Won't buy again.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I didn't see any effect on my puffiness. This product didn't do anything for me. I won't buy it again. Useless

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to like this for several reasons: it's adorable, you apply it with a cute roller, it smells great, and it feels sooo refreshing! I even tried keeping it in the fridge and applying it while I got my morning coffee (again, very soothing). But....as much as I hate to admit it, this does nothing for me! I recently started taking claritan daily (my bags/circles were due to allergies) and that has been a God send!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently stopped using this product because I was not seeing a difference with my dark circles under my eyes at all. It is easy to use but didnt work for me and I wouldnt but it again.

I have been loyal to YSL Touche Eclat for years, but decided to give this a try. It rolled on easily and is a much thinner consistency than YSL. The coverage was alright, but after using this only 2 times I have had a rash appear on my eyes. Would not buy again.