July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ritanayeli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Over all is a good product. I have tried other lotions and always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been using thus far olay's sensitive spf 15 and spf 30 and i loved this at initial purchase when i found it for 8 dollars at i think Walgreens. why? you get just as much product (4oz) as the olay spf 15 with the protection of the spf 30(only 2.5oz) AND it was geared towards sensitive skin users and fragrance free --all at the cost of LESS than the spf 15 (beat THAT olay spf 30!!) how could i noT buy it!
Anyway the next day i couldnt wait to use it. I pumped out two pumps (i thought two would suffice as i had been using two pumps from the olay spf 30) and i quickly noticed that it was more than a generous amount for my entire face, too much even. I dispensed one more and put dots all over my face and neck and smoothed it in. One of the first things i noticed was the scent. This is labeled as fragrance-free which means no fragrances were added thus... the natural ones would be left over i.e the sunscreen scent etc. i HATED the smell. it smells like... idk medicine and pepto cherry and something i just can't place. but i didnt like it. anyway it was very milky, even more so than the olay spf 15. and it spread very quickly and dried alright i was fine with that. what i noticed LATER in the day was that my face was dry in some spots and oily in others, with the moisturizer shedding flakes when i'd wipe (i'm NOT a combination person --normal) so this was a red flag for me. and i left me a pinK cast??? maybe it was just my skin and this. but the olays didnt do that to me at all. i won't be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by glomendoza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a face lotion with a good SPF. I tried Cetaphil SPF 50 & it broke me out. I bought this without having high hopes for it. I love it though! Doesnt break me out or leave me greasy !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: lightweight, not greasy, works well under makeup

Cons: slight white cast (but disappears quickly), not very moisturizing

Comments: I am so glad I discovered this! This is such a great basic sunscreen for those with oily skin. It's not too moisturizing, but that's nothing that an additional moisturizer can't fix. It blends well and the white cast disappears quickly. What I really love is that it's not greasy (it will be shiny at first, but goes away after it sets) and didn't make my skin more oily. It also works very well under makeup, almost like a primer. My foundation didn't look cakey at the end of the day - it literally made my skin and makeup look BETTER. I have no idea how, but I'm pretty happy with it!

Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkMademoiselle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive dry skin and thought I can't go wrong with Eucerin. It's made for sensitive skin, right? Well, as soon as I put this on, my face felt extremely uncomfortable, tight and itchy. On top of that, this sunscreen tingled the entire time I had it on giving me dry patches, (with only a few hours of wear) after which my skin took 3 days to recover.

This sunscreen is poorly formulated. It contains lactic acid ( a form of AHA) that is pretty high up on the ingredient list. Why anyone would put an alpha hydroxy acid in sunscreen is beyond me. AHAs can actually cause photosensitivity, so if you plan on being directly in the sun for extended periods of time, the actual protection you're getting from this product might be significantly compromised. Living in Southern California, I know I don't want to take that chance. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for serious sun protection and a cosmetically elegant sunscreen.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by retrolady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using it for 3 months, i was looking for a suncreen doesnt break me out,well,i think it doesnt break me out like others i have tried
however i feel it 's too greasy and too white for my skin. even when i apply on my face after a while,i feel face itchy .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ZenArcade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great bargain moisturizer that is equal to or better than more expensive products. I began using Eucerin since I seemed to be getting signs of rosacea, and Eucerin has a good reputation for sensitive skin. Having used both Clinique and Neutrogena products in the past, I was very pleased with this; it's light, nongreasy, absorbs quickly and has a good level of SPF. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good basic sunblock suitable for sensitive skin and beauty budget limitations. Been using it for years, and even when I try something new I always go back to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by itsaddiiiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this sunscreen on a whim before I left for a trip out of state last month, and I didn't want to splurge on Cetaphil's spf 50 lotion at the time. I didn't really think I would love it though! My face didn't get sunburned or tanned during my vacation, and what I liked is that it evened out my skin tone, and made me look as if I wore makeup in my pictures. I apply this moisturizer right when I get out of the shower, when my face is somewhat damp (but not too wet) so that everything gets absorbed in. Love this stuff, glad my mom recommended it to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this for an outing on a boat. I typically don't spend time in the sun because I don't like it, but in this instance, it was necessary. So I bought this to protect my face because I heard good reviews. I have to say, I do like it. I didn't get sunburn at all, and I even swam for several hours. I now use this in place for my moisturizer in the morning. Doesn't irritate my skin. Provides skin protection. Just wish it was a tad more moisturizing.